Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I’d always wanted women to alter the bored loneliness of my life. I’d never have verbalized it that way. Not when I had been a friendless, loner, virgin, high school automaton. Things had wildly changed.

Upon arriving at school, I had been arrested, along with everyone else, by cheerleaders. They were distributing ribbons. Reds were the most common, five out of every six students wore a red. Reds obeyed yellows and greens. Yellows were practically everyone else. All the teachers were yellows, but not all the staff. Yellows commanded reds and obeyed greens. I was a green, along with five others. We could tell anyone else to do anything and they’d do it. Anyone except Mandy Matheson it seemed.

Mandy had drastically altered my life when she had pinned the green ribbon to my shirt. Worse, I felt I had something to prove of her. I had always liked her, smiled and said hello. She wore white, she was out of the game. I couldn’t make her mine. That’s what led me to Lisa.

Lisa sat next to me in math. She was pretty, a bit wild, with purple streaked hair. I had told her she was my assistant and she encouraged me to do the best of the worst I could manage. I would have chickened out of all of my atrocities if not for her. I had her at my back when I went looking for Anna.

One of the other greens was the kind of good guy I couldn’t be. His name was Miles Shepherd. He had, after first period, made a full on decree over the PA that the yellows would not rape and rob the reds. His sister Anna was off limits. I was a green, he couldn’t tell me what to do. I liked him. I wished I could be the kind of man he was, but that wasn’t me. I tracked Anna down in her gym class. I had taken control of the girl’s half of the gym and tried to fuck my way through the whole class. Until I came inside of Holly, with a final spurt forced into Anna.

Holly and Anna were best friends. They did everything together, including lose their virginities to me. Holly was a shy tomboyish girl, but super cute. Unfortunately, I wasn’t the only one to notice. Out of all six green ribbons, I hated Stewart the most. He had been a middle school bully falling into obsolescence. Right out of the gate, he had stripped one girl and fucked another. The rumor was he had packed two cars full of hot seniors and fucked off. I had figured that was a permanent change. Stewart sold off his girls and returned. Maybe he was looking for another car load, maybe he was moving on to different things. What he did do was come across Holly and Anna waiting for me. He dragged Holly into the washroom.

When I found him, he was fucking Holly in a bathroom stall; I couldn’t let that shit go. She was one of mine. I had a few: Lisa, Anna, Holly and now Becky. We were told: don’t lose your ribbon. His green ribbon was pinned to his shirt. His shirt was lying on the tile. I swapped it for Lisa’s red. Yeah, he became our bitch. I got Holly back, too late by the way she was clinging to me. We took his money, his pride, his power and his girl: Glory. Lisa cast him out.

I was scared. I needed Lisa. Her red orders were still going strong. She couldn’t talk about Miss Lopez. She was still my assistant. Still scared I had lost control of her, we returned to Anna, who had been found by her brother.

“How does it feel?” I asked Anna. Miles was gone and she had his green ribbon tied on her wrist. I had no idea what I had told her. She was going to leave. I was cold all the way through. I couldn’t tell her what to do.

“Fantastic!” She stretched. Becky sat demurely on the hall bench watching us. Holly was latched onto my side, refusing to let go of our hug, “What’s next?”

“We’re going to Mrs MacMillan’s class,” Lisa stroked my arm. She was standing next to Glory. Glory had been one of Stewart’s. One he hadn’t sold. She was mine now. Mine like Becky. Mine like Holly. I held up my hand.

“Holly, Becky, Glory,” I called them and they lined up in front of me, “You belong to me.”

“Belong?” Anna raised her eyebrow over a smirk. She stepped up next to Holly. “Good, I like Leo.”

I didn’t trust Anna. I let Holly snuggle deeper under my left arm. She tugged on my sleeve and made me look down to her.

“I know we’re supposed to get pregnant,” Holly whispered to me, “But if it’s Stewart’s, can I get rid of it? Please?”

“What?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Anna laughed, “I never asked if the dad had to be you. It does, doesn’t it?”

“Wait? Who said that!” I thought back, “It wasn’t me.”

“Must’ve been a yellow,” Lisa shrugged, “So either Coach, Rowan, Car ... It was Rowan.”

“Crap,” I pinched my nose, “Yes Holly, you can get rid of it if it’s Stewart’s.”

“And?” Anna stood between me and Mrs MacMillan’s closed door. I realized I had some control over Anna. I shot out and grabbed it.

“I don’t want you having some weirdo’s kid. So until we’re certain it’s mine,” I declared, “No boy but me.”

“Damn, I better start skipping pills tomorrow then,” Anna said blandly. She was a little bit pissed, I think. I looked to Lisa. She was snarky. Becky and Glory trailed behind quietly. I gestured; Anna opened the door.

Immediately, the class’s heads popped up. Almost all of them, anyways, a few were way focused on the test in front of them. Mrs MacMillan turned to look at us and glared.

Mrs MacMillan was thirty years old. She was the baby of the science department by two decades. She frowned, sitting at her desk, drinking a cup of coffee, playing a crossword on her phone. I liked her. I had her for AP Chemistry 11. This was not the AP class.

“You missed class,” Mrs MacMillan nodded, “If you’re looking for your notes, Olivia passed the task off to Nadia Marls when Miles borrowed her.”

“Of course,” I nodded. No one called Naddi, Nadia. I forgotten about my notes though. It was fourth period. Had I asked someone to take biology notes for me? Olivia should be in that class. I’d find her later.

“If that’s all...” She looked at my green ribbon, “Mr Cazzo. We’re writing a test.”

I looked across the class. Mandy sat on the left by the middle window. That’s where I sat. I smiled. She was waving back to me while chewing on the butt of her pencil.

“Keep writing and do your best on the test,” Lisa announced.

“If we call on you, Mrs MacMillan will give you full marks for the questions you didn’t answer.” Anna grinned. I smiled back at them. The class grew laser focused on their papers, except for Mandy, who was erasing up a storm, and Tomi, who appeared to be finished. She reclined, scratching the band of her bra on her left ribs. She yawned with a hand over her mouth.

“Thank you girls,” I nodded, “Everyone else, unless I call on you specifically, ignore us to the bell.”

I scanned the room. Mandy was hurriedly clearing away all of her test answers. Confident wasn’t she? Her white ribbon had a little tale off the corner of her wrist. It waved back and forwards.

Alice MacMillan, whose husband could be the father of Amana Lopez’s baby, turned back to her phone. Lisa tugged my fingers. Mrs MacMillan was right back into her crossword. She was pretty. I’d have argued for Miss Lopez over here and after my encounter with Coach Ewerson I was looking to put Mrs MacMillan at number 3.

She was fair, with light freckling over her nose and cheeks. She wore her hair thick, black and straight, down to her shoulders. She had dark brown eyes behind square framed glasses. She wore basic teacher clothes. A button up shirt under an open white knit sweater. She had on dark slacks and bland leather shoes. She had a figure though, she was tall and slender with tits, lots of tits. On a lot of women that shirt would be sexless.

“Take off your clothes,” I smiled. Lisa’s hand had just touched my shoulder. No holding back. Mrs MacMillan continued filling in 23 across. I hadn’t called on her.

“Mrs MacMillan strip!” Cheered Anna but again no response. I hadn’t called on the teacher.

“Woo!” Mandy threw her hands up, waved an empty test around, and smirked, “There’s a hundred if I ever wrote one.”

“Are you so confident?” Mrs MacMillan looked up, “You don’t have a history of hundreds, Amanda. I’d be happy to grade it right now.”

“What?” Mandy shook her head and stifled a laugh, “Not yet.”

“I didn’t think so,” Mrs MacMillan replied, “Now keep your voice down, other students are trying to pass this class.”

Mandy turned on me. Her vibrant red hair and amazing body as displayed as she could make them in her orange plastic chair. I smiled, and turned back to my girls.

Becky, Holly and Glory were in states of disinterest. I walked Holly over to the other red slaves.

“Holly,” Her eyes brightened up immediately. She still looked terrified. I remembered the request of Yue in the locker room, “As my girl, I want you to forget about all the time you spent with Stewart in the bathroom. After school, I’m going to take you to the pharmacy and get you the morning after pill.”

“But I have to get pregnant,” She had clearly excised Stewart. I smiled.

“You will, but it doesn’t have to be any time soon,” I promised her.

“What?” Anna sighed, “Goddammit.”

“What’s wrong?” I turned to her.

“I kind of want to try out some other boys,” She groaned, “But if I don’t have to get pregnant right away. Maybe we can wait until ... I dunno, after college or something?”

“I think that sounds like a great idea,” Lisa squeezed Anna in a hug from behind.

“Thank you assistant.”

“You’re welcome, Master,” She grinned happily.

“What’re they talking about? Pregnant?” Mandy asked from her seat. She was terrifyingly excited.

“Amanda, if you are done with your test, bring it to my desk.” Mrs MacMillan declared. I smiled. I scanned the room. It was mostly a collection of juniors, kids I’ve known through elementary and middle school, with a smattering of sophomores. Tomi, Paul Leibowitz, some ginger dude and a fat black kid with glasses. This wasn’t the most attractive of classes but I was happy to see Mandy, Tomi, Mrs MacMillan and Beth Peters. Lisa gripped my elbow and hurriedly gestured to Mrs MacMillan.

“Alice?” I felt powerful using her first name. She turned and worriedly looked at my ribbon, “Lisa and I have some questions for you. You should take your clothes off.”

“Maybe so,” She did shrug out of her sweater and leave it on the desktop, “But I don’t always do what I should. Especially, when it would leave me so uncomfortable.”

“Bitch, strip naked, now.” Anna snarled behind a giggling smile. Alice MacMillan looked aghast, but wasted no time. I sort of expected that she would be dressed under her clothes the way she dressed her outer layer. Her underwear was crazy sexy. She had on black g-string, riding way up her pretty ass, and her nipples were basically peaking over the small cups of her translucent black bra. I almost wanted to stop her there. Anna was giggling madly though. She loved the power as the teacher was stripped down.

“Wow,” Lisa grinned, “You tan topless.”

“Yes,” Alice murmured. She threw out her hair. The gesture was sexy but skittish, “My husband prefers the lines but I feel I look better like this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.