Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I strode into Mr Beaton’s second English 11 class of the day. Eyes turned towards me, I was the center of attention. I had a momentary flight response in my gut. I had never been popular and this was still settling on me. Just this morning, I had been a loner, a shadow, a virgin, a whatever. Now with the green ribbon pinned over my heart; I was the boss. The Master.

I had Lisa by my side. She ducked behind my shoulder, shyly smiling at Owen, her boyfriend. Owen looked gutshot and sour. I called Lisa my assistant, my first piece to my harem. She was a beautiful, caring, and instigating companion. I had her to keep me from chickening out. No turning back. Not that I could. I had stripped a teacher and her most attractive students in art class. I had arranged a game of pornographic volleyball in a girl’s gym. I had fucked as many of that class as I could in the showers. I was pleased with myself.

I was a horny little bastard. I had come to terms with that. I resented being told what to do, I just hadn’t known how much. Miles Shepherd, another Master, had demanded hands off his little sister.

Anna Shepherd, and her best friend Holly, were now Lisa’s support staff, the rest of my harem. They were at lunch, I’d collect them after settling my business in Mr Beaton’s class.

“​Leo, I don’t have you for this class,” Mr Beaton hesitated. He wore a yellow ribbon. He was below me.

“​I promise not to take away more than a quarter of your time,” I nodded. Gregg and Kimberley, two other green ribbons, were here. Gregg sat alone, a book in hand, he seemed above it all. He watched me surreptitiously. Kimberley had two of the cheerleaders, Jessica who I had met this morning and a sophomore I didn’t know, behind her. Two muscled boys were in front of her. She was getting a foot rubbed while the other boy looked prepared to take notes.

“​Of course,” Mr Beaton sighed, “It looks like we have to give the floor to Leo.”

“​Owen, Hi,” The looks he lightning rodded were so pathetic. He turned green. I reached back for Lisa’s hand, “I’ve taken your girlfriend.”

The crowd got rowdy. Everyone was taunting Owen or hissing at Lisa. I set my jaw.

“​Shut up,” Gregg announced quietly and turned the page. Everyone simmered down.

“​I feel like a bit of jerk though,” I nodded, “I have found you a willing replacement if you like?”

“​I love you, Lisa!” He was on the verge of tears. Fuck!

“​I love you too, Owen,” Lisa squeezed my fingers, “But Leo’s pretty convincing.”

I squeezed her fingers back.

“​Her name’s Dorothy—Shit does she have a last name?”

“​Probably,” Lisa remembered the little sophomore who I’d banged in the showers with clear disgust.

“​Does anyone know a freshman or sophomore named Dorothy? This tall, dark hair, uh...”

“​She has green eyes, tans, skinny and has bigger breasts than me but smaller than Kim.” Lisa assisted.

“​Call me Kimberley, peasant,” Sneered our green cheerleading queen. Gregg and I smirked at the peasant command.

“​Kimberley.” Lisa belted out behind flared cheeks.

“​So, Dorothy?” There were dead stares and shaken heads throughout classes.

“​I don’t want some random bitch,” Owen scowled, “I want Lisa.”

“​Well,” I sighed and gave a Gregg an apologetic frown. He turned the page. I led Lisa over to Mr Beaton’s desk. He hurried his laptop out of the way as I bent Lisa over.

“​Leo--”

“​Enjoy this,” I hissed for her and maybe the front row judging by the blushed cheeks of Talia and the crooked smile of Wendy. I swiped aside Lisa’s hair looking deep into Wendy’s eyes. I caught Wendy’s smile with a bright counter. I added an addendum to my agenda. I put my lips to Lisa’s ear once more,

“And show off.”

“​Baby!” Lisa screamed happily as I pulled down her jeans.

“​Sit down, Owen!” Kimberley shouted. I looked up and Owen was in his seat with his knuckles whitening on the edges of his desk, “Stay there, and masturbate if you have to, but watch quietly.”

“​Oh, I’ve never been wet like this before!” Lisa squealed as I lined myself up with her cunt. I had fucked twice, less than twenty minutes before. I had no trouble getting hard for her. I pushed inside her.

“​Fuck me! That’s wonderful! Oh thank you, Master!” Lisa was meeting Owen’s eyes and by his face, her face must’ve been orgasmic.

“​Is this necessary, Leo?” Mr Beaton asked. He looked fearful that he wouldn’t control his class.

“​It’s necessary.” Gregg interrupted.

“​Oh my God!” Lisa moaned as I humped her. I wasn’t even going hard but she was going strong. I ran my hand over the back of her shoulders. I was rubbing her shirt and worried. Were we going to have to crash another shower session? Could we just stink like sex all day?

“​In fact,” Gregg looked up, “I bet Leo could learn from you teacher. That’s your job isn’t it? To educate. Grab a girl and show him how it’s done.”

I stopped, slamming Lisa forward as I watched Mr Beaton stride forward with a dark frown under his salt and pepper mustache. He put his hand out for Talia. Talia Al-Jibril. Even beyond her white and pink hijab, she was conservatively dressed. She shrunk back, swirling her head around the room as everyone’s eyes went on her. Everyone’s but Kimberley and Owen’s.

“​Lisa? Does Owen eat pussy well?”

“​Oh yes,” Lisa nodded, “Better than any I’ve ever had.”

“​Have you had any besides him and Leo? You’ve been going out with Owen since the sixth grade,”

Laughed someone.

“​Is that what you need to learn, Leo?” Mr Beaton’s hands shook as he unbuttoned Talia’s shirt. The junior was dark, inconspicuous, and a little cute. Her black hair fell out of her hijab as Mr Beaton pulled it away. She shivered.

“​Yeah,” I shrugged. I had never eaten pussy. I started fucking Lisa again.

“​Oh shit! You’re bigger than Owen!” She slammed her hips back to meet me. I ran my fingers through her hair and palmed her skull. I looked over as Mr Beaton nuzzled Talia’s neck. Kissing and whispering things as he unzipped her skirt. She was small but had thick thighs and beautiful skin. Her hair was a little kinky and a lot wavy. She was so cute. She entreated me with her eyes.

“​Eat her.” I grinned. Kimberley nodded.

“​Owen, come here,” Kimberley demanded, “Hopefully you can do better than these pretty boys. Lisa, you don’t want to be caught lying.”

“​But mistress!” The guy rubbing her foot shut up. Kimberley stood up and Jessica reached around the green ribboner and reached under the blue and silver pleated skirt. Kimberley had been wearing a tiny little blue g-string. I grinned. Lisa was panting like a bitch.

“​Oh God! I gotta cum!” Lisa rumbled. She squealed as I kept right pumping into her. She had to rise on her tiptoes to meet every in-thrust and she stopped doing that as she wobbled. I slapped her ass,

“Good girl.”

“​Mr Beaton, please stop,” Talia begged as she hopped up onto her desk. Her ass sent her pen spinning across the tiled floor.

“​I--” Mr Beaton just shook his head as he started down her body. Talia could’ve been a third his age.

Probably a few years shy actually. He struggled to part her thighs as she buried her face into her hands.

“​Holy--” She bit inside her cheek as he laid his first light kiss on her pussy.

“​I find it more fun to fuck with other people,” Gregg made me jump. He had walked up to me and surveyed the class. My dick was still stiff and soaked. I pumped it as Owen knelt in front of Kimberley. I glanced at Gregg, but turned to my business. I leaned down and wiped Lisa’s hair from her ear.

“​You were great, again,” I promised her and she turned to smile at me.

“​Not Dorothy,” She pleaded, “Not for Owen.”

“​Who?”

Wendy gasped when Lisa pointed at her. I understood Lisa then. She got me. No turning back. No slowing down. You little whore, Lisa. I probably would’ve said I was falling in love with her. But something was different, different from the way I felt about Mandy. I squeezed Lisa’s ass cheek and stood tall with my cock aimed dangerously at the classroom.

Wendy, still triggered from her art class, maybe, smiled at me. She was tall, beautiful, and I remembered her modelling as I touched myself. I scanned the room. Talia squirmed and bit the flesh below her thumb. Kimberley sighed sweetly as Owen licked and fingered her. She met my eyes.

Daring me. I wanted her. She knew it. Her cheerleaders and boys were quiet and tucked away. Of the other girls, Shirley, Naddi and Rebecca stood out. Or was it Becky? Becca? It changed weekly. She was a sweet little brunette in a “I don’t even think about sex” white sweater and blue collared shirt combo. I focused on Shirley’s yellow ribbon. I lifted Wendy by her hair and I crooked a finger at the back of the room.

“​Me?” Naddi asked looking at Shirley next to her. They could’ve been twins, except one was six inches taller, the other had less obvious cheekbones and one had a diamond in the rough Eastern European look while the other had a more snooty Italian designer clothes thing going on. Oh, blonde and brunette too. So very different. I guess I meant that they had the same look on their faces. Pouty lips in an unhappy frown and wide eyes. They looked at each other.

“​Obviously I meant Rebecca,” I shrugged.

“​But I’m all the way over here!” She panicked. I flashed a laughing smile.

“​Oh! Oh! Oh my!” Kimberley was huffing and puffing. She was screechy and her O face was painful looking. She kicked Owen away after a moment and grinned, “Wow, now that he’s single get your fill of this girls! Wow! Jesus.”

“​You go,” Shirley commanded with her yellow ribbon of Naddi. The taller girl, which is Naddi, got up and threw her hair back behind her. She had a squiggly plastic hairband to keep the dark gold hair out of her crystal blue eyes. I nodded to Shirley. She wasn’t getting away with it, not forever. She seemed to think I was smiling with her. I hitched my head towards Owen. She stopped smirking but tried to hop over to get her turn on Lisa’s ex.

“​Leo? Um, I’m gay...” Wendy looked up at me as I guided her to her knees in front of me,

“​How gay?” Lisa appeared behind me and reached around my chest to rub my torso. She looked sourly past my elbow at Kimberley. Wendy frowned. Gears were clicking her head.

“​Yeah, how gay? And does Miles know about it?” I cut off her lie. I knew my asking the questions would make her answer.

“​Not at all. And Miles is sweet but--but I was hoping you’d let me go for Naddi or--”

“​The two of you will suck my dick. And since you’re so gay,” I tapped her nose, “Try and make out with Naddi around my dick. You OK with that?”

“​No,” Naddi shook her head, “I’d rather do that with Lisa.”

“​Why?” I considered with a sigh. Wendy was already kneeling, already holding me with her long slender fingers. I took Naddi’s hand as she kneeled down.”

“​Fuck! Fuck! He’s got big fingers!” The class laughed at Shirley’s outburst. A hard nervous energy was ripping most people. Too much going on to make sense of. There was a fat girl, Dena, and Mike in the back corner. She was giving him a handjob and he was holding her shoulders. I approved and left them to it.

“​Are you paying attention, Leo?”

“​Don’t stop!” Talia squealed and shook her head with a “No! Mr Beaton! No! No!”

“​Are you enjoying yourself?” I could reach out and touch Talia but I didn’t. I kept a grip in Wendy’s hair and squeezed Lisa’s fingers.

“​It’s just wrong. Just wrong,” She shook her head pleading.

“​I’m doing this for your benefit, Leo,” Mr Beaton frowned with practiced disappointment. He pushed his face back between Talia’s thick thighs.

“​He does seem to be better at teaching History,” Gregg said. Way closer to me that I had realized.

Naddi was just nervously climbing down to her knees and licking the undercrown of my cock. Wendy rushed to try and kiss her. I had to put a hand in Naddi’s hair to close them together.

“​I’m glad you’re the worst of us, Leo,” Gregg gripped my shoulder. I lost momentum even despite of Wendy’s and Naddi’s beautifully opposing techniques, “Mr Beaton, I’m going to go. Take care that all the class is included.”

Talia flailed out with both hands for Gregg as he blew a kiss to the room. He had tossed his bookbag at the door and slung it onto his shoulder as he left. I sighed, realized there was a tension I was carrying I was OK to let go. I don’t know why I was worried.

“​Thanks for the visit, Leo,” Kimberley’s cheerleaders were sliding Kimberley’s g-string back up under her skirt, “You mind painting those whores and moving on?”

“​Oh no,” Talia slipped back off of her desk and into the chair behind it. Her sex spattered thighs slowly slipping down. She a mess and I liked it. Mr Beaton was standing up.

“​I recommend cuddling after performing oral sex, Leo,” He explained as he walked to his desk for some paper towel, “However this seems like a poor environment for that.”

“​I’m not ready to finish,” I muttered ignoring his Gregg given lesson.

“​Don’t worry, Mr Beaton,” Lisa bounced on her heels. She reached over and stroked Wendy’s hair,

“I’ll make sure he does his homework.”

“​Of course,” He frowned, “Miss Al-Jibril, if you need to fix yourself in the ladies room. Please. Don’t hesitate.”

“​I, um,” She was hunched over, tugging her shirt over her bra. We hadn’t even seen her tits. I looked back over to Kimberley.

“​Hey, you wanna solve a mystery?” I stroked Naddi’s hair. Her finger’s were swirling around my balls.

She had a very light touch. Wendy was honking like a goose as she slammed her throat against the tip of my cock.

“​What kind of mystery?” Kimberley raised an eyebrow. She was cute. Her cheerleader slaves were hotter, but less interesting. I elbowed Lisa and whispered, “Amana.”

“​Oh!” She giggled, “We’re going to see Mrs McMillan and, um, I ... I can’t talk about it.” She poked me. Reminding me of my standing orders. I groaned as Wendy slipped off. I turned my hips and shoved my cock into Naddi’s mouth. Her eyes flared red and swelled with tears. I felt monstrous. I did it one more time. I fell back as she licked and swirled her tongue at her pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.