Naughty or Nice? - Cover

Naughty or Nice?

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Holly pulls Mrs. Claus’ body into hers. The woman gasps slightly. Holly inhales her cinnamon perfume laced with a hint of apple spice. The pleasure elf puts her hand behind the woman’s neck and guides her head toward her and kisses her luscious lips with all the passion and desire she was created with.

As their lips meet in their passionate embrace, Mrs. Claus wraps her arms around Holly. Their tongues meet and entangle. Holly pushes the woman back until her back bumps against the wall. Holly then grinds her crotch against Mrs. Claus’ crotch. Before entering the room, Holly had made sure to put on the strap-on as to not waste any time afterward with it.

Holly pulls the fabric that covers Mrs. Claus’ breasts to each side. The elf’s nimble hands play across her customer’s chest as the kiss continues to deepen. Mrs. Claus’ nipples harden beneath the delicate touch. Holly abruptly breaks the kiss and starts moving downward. Her kisses land along the woman’s neck to her shoulder and then her luscious breasts. Her experienced tongue circles each hardened nipple before Holy finally takes one into her hungry mouth.

Mrs. Claus’ breathing becomes slightly labored, when Holly takes turns biting her nipples and flicking them with her tongue. The woman softly caresses Holly’s face and runs her hand through the sexy little elf’s hair. Feeling the woman’s soft touch serves only to entice Holly more.

Soon Holly drops to her knees and stares up at Mrs. Claus. They smile at each other and Holly’s hands slide up the outside of the woman’s smooth legs, slowly sneaking under the tight red dress. Her fingers find the straps to Mrs. Claus’ red thong. The woman smiles again and Holly pulls them down to her ankles. Mrs. Claus casually steps out of them and Holly quickly tosses them to the side.

Mrs. Claus then spreads her legs apart and leans back against the wall. Holly pushes the dress up above the woman’s hips and grins wickedly as she brings her face closer to the smooth, hairless pussy. She teases the woman by cascading Mrs. Claus’ pussy with her warm breath. Holly breathes in her intoxicating smell, the smell if cinnamon and apple spice.

“No teasing,” Mrs. Claus groans. She grabs the back of Holly’s head and pulls it closer.

Holly is more than happy to oblige the woman. She circles the pussy with her tongue, flicking it against her clit. Soon her lips rest on Mrs. Claus’ already wet pussy, kissing it tenderly and causing the woman to let out a soft moan. Holly, glad to be able to skip any unnecessary foreplay, clutches the woman’s hips and gets started for real. She drives her tongue deep inside the young Mrs. Claus, flicking it around inside her.

With a gasp, Mrs. Claus arches her back and brings her hips up into a better position for the young elf’s eager mouth. Holly feels juices flow into her mouth and she goes wild—absolutely wild—lapping up every single bit of it that she is able to reach. The woman holds Holly’s head tightly against her crotch, not wanting the young elf to stop, pull away or even slow down.

It doesn’t bother Holly. Instead it helps drive her tongue deep inside, flicking it around deftly. She can feel the change in Mrs. Claus as her body tightens up, warning Holly of her imminent orgasm. The muscles in the woman’s pussy flutter and then constrict her long tongue. Within seconds a torrent of hot, tasteful juices come pouring into her mouth. Holly eagerly gulps down every bit of it.

Once Mrs. Claus starts coming down from her climax, Holly stands back and pulls the bottom of the little red dress back down. Then she gets up and kisses the woman fiercely on her lips, letting her taste herself.

“If only Santa can learn how to that ... that would be marvelous,” Mrs. Claus says with a heavy breath.

“If Santa did, then you wouldn’t need me or my sisters,” Holly quips back.

Mrs. Claus giggles and says with a grin, “Then let’s hope he remains ignorant, no?” Holly joins in with a giggle of her own. Mrs. Claus kisses her again, deeply. Then she pulls away and growls, “Why don’t you put your toy to use? Enough foreplay, Holly, just ... fuck... me.”

Holly displays a naughty grin and tears at the woman’s clothes. Once she is naked with her clothes in rags at her feet, Holly pushes the woman back into the wall again. She wants to please the woman, to be inside Mrs. Claus so very bad. She wants to please the woman so bad. She wants her to walk away feeling like this was the best fuck of for Christmas—no, of her life.

Holly takes the silicone cock in her hand and guides it to Mrs. Claus’ tight little entrance. The woman moves her hips forward. The bulbous head of the fake cock soon disappears from view as it penetrates her youthful body.

Mrs. Claus gasps as she feels the cock slide inside her tight little body. Holly grabs her firm ass in her hands and lifts, holding the woman against the wall for leverage. Mrs. Claus wraps her arms and legs around the young elf for support. Only then does Holly start to thrust her hips into the woman. Mrs. Claus lets out a moan, but it is quickly cut off when Holly presses her lips to the woman’s and pushes her tongue forward.

She penetrates Mrs. Claus slowly with long, deliberate thrusts and buries the fake cock deep inside her. Using her legs to pull herself into Holly, Mrs. Claus’ hips crashes down into the young elf’s in unison.

“Oh, fuck! That’s it,” Holly coos.

Soon, however, Holly arms start to tire and it becomes harder to hold the woman up. So she takes a step back and allows for the woman to drops her feet back to the floor before pinning her to the wall. Holly increases her tempo, pumping her hips faster and harder and not giving Mrs. Claus a chance to recover. Of course this makes the head woman moan loudly while still gripping onto the young elf tightly.

Again, Holly can feel the change in the woman’s body tighten up, signaling another impending orgasm. Holly pulls the silicone cock out as far as she can and then slowly drives it back into her. She buries it deep inside Mrs. Claus’ tight pussy and rocks her body up and down with short rapid thrusts. Her pussy tightens around the toy, right as she begins to climax. Holly locks her lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.