The Bane of Family - Cover

The Bane of Family

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two families at war for centuries. Like Romeo and Juliet the two lovers couldn't be kept apart. But family ties are strong and can get in the way. But what happens when the two forbidden lovers have a child and that child goes missing? What happens centuries later?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Echo screams like a bitch in heat while she flails above Grace. The fiery haired woman licks and sucks on the sweet juices pouring from the girl. Her hands at the stripper’s hips hold her in place on the hoverbike seat.

“Ooh! Mmm!” Echo groans gutturally.

Her hands alternate between gripping and running through Grace’s hair. She quickly becomes rigid, firmly grabbing hold of the older woman’s head with both hands. She wraps her legs around her head and orgasms. The girl’s juices flood onto Grace’s face and mouth like the breaking of a dam.

Grace feels herself engulfed by the rushing flood of juices. She closes her eyes and lets the torrent wash over her. She suddenly realizes that it is she that is at the girl’s mercy, and not the other way around.

Stunned, Grace falls backward onto her ass on the ground of the parking area as Echo releases her head from her powerful young legs. The woman’s face is soaked. Liquid drips down from her face. The front of her shirt is clinging wetly to her breasts. Then Echo seems to falls forward from the hoverbike, and in the lowered darkness of the parking area, she is suddenly on top of Grace.

Grace touches the girl’s face and grabs her shoulder as she lies halfway on her back in the dirt. Her loss of control becomes glaringly obvious to her. With the Marshall on her tail, she just put them at risk to being caught. She got so wrapped up in this magnetically appealing young stripper that she just threw all caution to the wind. She has to recover quickly and take control of the situation.

Echo holds Grace’s hand as the older woman gets up and drags her down the sidewalk. There is an alley, dimly lit by nearby lights which lead to a small door with only one lamp in the corner to illuminate its façade. It is a place that one would have to know about as well as its location or you’ll miss it time and again. Grace had been to this planet many times, and it is a place she likes to frequent. One of the many hideaways spread throughout the galaxy.

The two women are both a bit out of breath from their hurried rush. Echo pushes her back against the wall next to the door. In the single dramatic light she appears both dangerous and innocent. Grace grabs the girl’s face with both hands and pushes her tongue into her mouth one more time.

Then Grace pulls away and knocks on the heavy wooden door without taking her eyes from her young companion.

“Where are we?” Echo asks.

“A place that is going to change your life,” Grace answers earnestly.

In that moment a small rectangular window, embedded in the door at about eye level, slides back.

“Grace, is that you?” a deep male voice asks.

“Yeah, Rufus,” the redhead says. “Let us in.”

The rectangle slides shut and the door opens to reveal a tall and very large man known as Rufus. He wears a black suit and black shirt with a matching tie. The suit combined with his close cropped hair and well-groomed beard gives him a very smooth, yet sharp look.

“C’mon in, Grace,” he says, waving his hand forward. Upon seeing Echo though, he quickly stops the woman and asks, “Who is this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.