Playground of Gods - Cover

Playground of Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“You sort of drifted away back there,” Beatrix says casually as she and Danyelle take the elevator up to the R&D floor. “Is something troubling you?”

The girl shakes her head. “It’s nothing.”

“Got something else that you’d like to talk about then?” Beatrix pushes.

“Not really,” the girl answers quickly again.

“Well, you were gone back there,” Beatrix continues. Then she frowns. “Were you interested in the singer?”

Danyelle’s face reddens slightly and the girl hesitates for a brief second before lashing out. “If I was interested in her, I wouldn’t be here right now.”

The blonde waves her hands apologetically before her. “I’m not trying to fight with you. I just asked a simple question.”

“I’m sorry,” Danyelle immediately says. “You’re right.”

“About not fighting or you wanting that girl?”

“Neither,” Danyelle sighs heavily. “Both. I don’t fucking know. Maybe it’s this whole thing with Naraphim.”

“Are you still worried about that?” Beatrix questions.

“Or course I am,” the girl answers looking very concerned. “Aren’t you worried?”

“Not really,” the blonde replies with a shrug.

“Why not?” Danyelle asks, puzzled by her girlfriend’s calmness. “What if he attacks again, like right now?”

“Who says it was he who attacked?” Beatrix asks coolly.

“Well, if not him then someone on his payroll,” the young woman argues. “Maybe that’s what he has to rival us.”

“The bigger question is where he got it,” Beatrix points out. “I know we’ll be attacked again. I also have a good idea what he plans to reveal. But the most important and lingering question is where he got it.”

“Maybe he found a crash site similar to the one Jonas found,” Danyelle offers. “I mean, if there was one couldn’t there be more?”

“It’s possible,” the blonde murmurs as the elevator comes to a halt and the doors open accompanied by a ping. “I doubt that is the case though. In fact, I would bet that a piece of ours was stolen.”

“But how?” Danyelle asks appalled. “I mean we have the best surveillance and security measures money can buy.”

“Yes,” the CEO answers with a nod. “Which means that it is someone with knowledge of those measures and the means bypass them.”

“Do you think that it is someone in R&D?” the girl keeps going. “Maybe even someone in security?”

“It could be anyone,” Beatrix answers.

“So are we here to find out?” Danyelle asks as they reach the door to the lab. “Do you know who it is?”

“I have my suspicions,” the older woman says, nodding again. “But we are the only ones here tonight, besides security of course.”

“But what if it is someone from security?” Danyelle asks, looking around nervously. “What if the thief has been listening in on us?”

Beatrix gives the girl a warm smile. “I wouldn’t go that far. Besides I don’t think it was security. I believe it was the work of one person with clearance.”

“Then what are we going to do about it?” the girl inquires.

“First we are going to prepare for the next fight that Naraphim will be sending our way,” Beatrix says. “And in order to do that, we have to investigate the new developments with the symbiote.”

“You mean it turning from black to red?” the girl inquires. Beatrix gives her a simple nod. “Okay, how do you plan to investigate that?”

Beatrix types in a few commands into the computer. A moment later a lock is released and a door opens. She reaches in and pulls out a large clear container holding the red symbiote. “The suit was badly damaged so I had the creature removed until a new one is finished,” she informs the brunette. “What we need to do is test the alien outside the suit to see how it reacts.”

“Didn’t you say that that was too dangerous to do?” Danyelle asks, backing away a bit.

“I did,” Beatrix confirms. “But that was early on, before we knew anything about it and when the situation was far less grave. A lot has changed since then.”

“But without the suit to constrain it...” the girl begins, her face distorted by fright.

“And I believe it will be safe enough for now,” Beatrix says, cutting her off. She opens the container and instantly a red tendril shoots out.

It hits the floor with a surprising thud and slithers forward curling around Danyelle’s ankles. The abrupt attack causes the girl to stumble and fall back onto the floor. She winces but is otherwise alright except for the alien creeping up her legs. Wide-eyed, Danyelle cries out, “What are you doing?”

“Testing out our subject,” Beatrix answers with a grin. “Don’t worry, this will be fun.”

Danyelle scoots back while trying to fend off the creature, until her back bumps against the cabinets. By this time the red alien has already torn away most of her clothing and coiled around her breasts and winding around her nipples. Beatrix watches in amazement. Instead of integrating itself with the girl like it had in all the tests they have ever run, the symbiote seems to be acting very differently. Maybe it’s because it isn’t contained by the suit or maybe because it’s something else entirely.

The swollen tips of the girl’s breasts protrude stiffly and are as red as the skin of the alien creature. More of the red symbiote snakes up her spread legs. The tendrils’ tips are only just beginning to creep under her panties stretching the fabric to expose the puffy pink lips of her pussy. Her slit glistens with her involuntary arousal.

Beatrix is breathless at the sight. Her hands are squeezing and massaging her full breasts through her shirt. However, her actions are tame compared the alien’s. The woman notices her pussy twitching at the lewd sight of her own hard nipples protruding so visibly. She pinches them gently and feels her clit throb in response. A small red tendril sneaks up under Beatrix’s shirt, tickling her belly. It feels like it did in the suit, familiar and quite normal. She lifts the top and tosses it asides, followed by her bra. Unlike the strange reaction to Danyelle, the symbiote spreads along her body like a puddle of chocolate syrup.

Between the feel of the creature and the sight of her girlfriend’s fully exposed cunt, Beatrix cannot help but moan. The creature uses its tendrils to spread the girl’s folds and tease her clit, avoiding any penetration of the wet and aching hole—at least for now. Then suddenly Danyelle yelps. Thick red tentacles snag her wrists. The girl tugs at them frantically, but the unrelenting creature unrelentingly pulls her arms and legs apart. Soon, she is splayed out across from her girlfriend, half-seated and legs spread.

“What the hell is going on?” the girl cries out, clearly terrified.

But instead of answering, Beatrix moans to the rugged tugging on her nipples. Lazily opening one eye, she glances at Danyelle and offers a languid, lustful smile. “This is how experimenting is done, my dear.”

“Why not get one of the technicians do this then?” the girl croaks.

“Because this experiment cannot be completed without you,” the blonde replies impishly.

Danyelle whimpers, pulling at the creature restraining her, but there is no denying the growing dampness between her legs and no escaping the alien’s grasp. An undulating tendril slides along the girl’s slit, glistening with juices, and Danyelle bucks her hips despite herself. The stimulation of something continuously stroking her clit isn’t strange, but the way the symbiote is doing it, here and now, is different and very pleasant. On the downward stroke, she can’t suppress a moan. Her cheeks feel hot with anger and embarrassment, and she doesn’t want to open her eyes to confirm what she suspects—which is that Beatrix is watching her intently.

Though Beatrix is watching, she is also enjoying the symbiote. Like being in the suit, her mind is split with half focusing on her own sexual pleasure and the other with everything else. Her pussy throbs thanks to the smooth skin of the alien pulsates over it. It massages her before penetrating, but the penetration is ever so slightly and then it is gone again. The experience is wonderful. Beatrix is getting off because of both the creature and watching her young girlfriend squirm, providing her with everything she wanted to know.

And though Danyelle may have started this experiment with fear, she now accepts it as a test of erotic pleasure. Beatrix moans and the smooth red covering her cunt pulls away, forming a long and thick tentacle that slides inside her pussy with ease. Danyelle opens her eyes, watching with fascination as the writhing appendage disappears into her girlfriend’s tight hole. It slips in and out, nice and slow and she finds herself torn. The young woman has the desire to watch her lover get penetrated and to have her own cunt fucked properly. She is amazed when a second red tentacle forms and poises itself at Beatrix’s entrance and then plunges forward, forcing itself inside along the first. The older woman moans loudly, “Mmm ... YES! Fill me up!”

Danyelle shivers at the sight, at the words. She has experienced what her girlfriend is experiencing many, many times since bonding with her piece of the alien. But why is it acting so differently with me? Why is mine not reacting? Whippy little tendrils wind up her chests, wrapping around her breasts from base to nipple. They squeeze tightly, and the ridges of soft flesh bulge between them. Why is it not stopping this? Why isn’t it protecting me?

A pair of tendrils hovers over Danyelle’s nipples, tipped with tiny mouths. The ends open wide, the minuscule teeth within glittering in the light. Danyelle eyes them with trepidation. Come on. Any second now ... Please, please save me! She is so focused on what is in front of her that she doesn’t even notice another tendril creeping toward her face. And right when the girl does spot it out of the corner of her eye, the modest appendage plunges into her gaping mouth.

The young woman can only let out a muffled cry as it slides down her throat. It tastes vulgar, like something that isn’t supposed to be there. It’s like medicine that is too hard to swallow, but goes down anyway. Meanwhile, the other tendrils with the mouthy ends are delicately massaging her puffy nipples. At first the light stimulation feels just pleasant. But then, Danyelle realizes her nipples—no, her breasts—are beginning to tingle. It is like the creature is making them somehow more tender, as though that was possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.