Playground of Gods - Cover

Playground of Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Townsend Vacca parks his car in the parking garage belonging to New Eden Enterprises. He has no trouble getting through security, because he is expected. When his editor threw this assignment his way, Townsend had a hard time hiding his excitement. An interview like this could give him a leg up in his career. As he takes the elevator up to the recreation floor, his nervousness begins to set in. Or it could break his career.

Since the assignment was on short notice, much like the interview itself, Townsend had spent what little time he had jotting down a list of questions. He is certain that this interview is a calculated response to Naraphim’s announcement. Now if there is anyone other than Beatrix Eden that Townsend wished to interview, it is Naraphim. So far no one has ever seen the man. It is even rumored that his employees haven’t either.

The elevator announces the reporter’s arrival at his target floor. As the doors open, Townsend takes in a deep breath. He barely has time to exhale when he is met by a lovely looking woman.

“Welcome, Mr. Vacca,” the woman says. “If you will come with me, I will take you to Miss Eden.”

Townsend nods and steps off the elevator to settle in next to the secretary. “Can you tell me why she wanted to meet here and not in her office?”

The woman smiles at him. “Miss Eden thought it would be a more comfortable setting. She knows how daunting it can be for a reporter to meet her, especially a cute, young man such as you.”

Townsend’s face reddens at the comment. He isn’t sure how much of her words are her own or her boss’. Maybe he is overthinking this and it is just a compliment. Either way, he isn’t prepared to be peppered with such comments.

“I ... ah ... hope I’m not overdressed,” he murmurs, wondering if he should have brought a swim suit or something.

“Now, why would you think that?” the woman asks, looking at him with seemingly genuine curiosity. “This is an interview, yes?”

The man’s face grows an even brighter red this time. What a stupid question! “Y-yes this is an interview.”

“I’m just messing with you,” the woman says patiently and gives him a few moments to calm down. “If Miss Eden has anything planned during the interview, the company will provide ample clothing for the occasion. Miss Eden likes to entertain her guests when giving interviews.”

“Of course,” the man says. He doesn’t know what else to say. So far this whole experience catches him off-guard, he never expected anything like this.

“Here we are,” the woman says, stopping at a set of double doors. “If you need anything, please let us know and we’ll get it for you.”

Townsend gives the woman a nod and she proceeds to open the doors for him. He steps through and right into the pool area.

“Ah, Townsend,” a warm voice calls out. “May I call you Townsend?”

He turns to the voice and sees Beatrix greeting him with the broadest of smiles. She is wearing a short red dress with spaghetti straps, that hugs her figure very nicely, and matching stiletto heels.

“Yes, of course that’s fine,” he manages to sputter after a brief silence.

“Well, you’re a bit early,” Beatrix says still smiling. She looks the reporter over, happy with the sight. With his blond curly hair, high cheekbones and piercing eyes, the woman knows she’ll have a hard time keeping this professional. “Come on, don’t be shy. We’ll do the interview by the pool, if you don’t mind.”

“Yes, Miss Eden,” he responds. “That will be fine.”

“Please, call me Beatrix,” she insists. “There is no sense for formalities and all the jazz. Say, can I get you something to drink?”

The temptation to ask for something exotic and expensive is there, but Townsend resolves to keep this interview as professional as possible. He is already flat-footed by the casual setting. He shakes his head. “I’m alright for now.”

“If you change your mind, I can have something brought up in a moment,” she reminds him. “Now I know you were expecting something more formal, but I’m going to have to insist we’re get even more casual.”

Townsend swallows nervously. “W-what do you have in mind?”

“Well, I don’t suppose you brought a bathing suit with you,” she says.

Townsend shakes his head.

“That’s alright,” Beatrix reassures at him with a new kind of smile. It is almost predatory. “Just go in that room and find something.”

The reporter glances toward the room she is indicating with her finger. “I think we are getting a little sidetracked,” he says. “This is starting to feel quite unorthodox.”

Beatrix rolls her eyes. “I’ve spent my years growing up in the professional world when my father ran this company. Let me tell you: It gets old real fast. So when I took over and renamed it, I decided to throw professionalism straight out the damn window.” She takes a seat at one of the deck chairs beside the pool and scoops up a drink. “Now I’d like to give this interview, but I am picky. So please, get out of this stuff uniform and go pick out a swimsuit.”

Beatrix is bossy but not overbearing. The woman is assertive without putting him off by being demanding. And she is obviously not new to this game. Townsend responds just the way she wants him to. He nervously slips into the small changing room and picks out a swimsuit. When he comes back out, he is wearing a blue speedo, but it isn’t his choice in swimwear that Beatrix is taking in. The man has powerful legs and a torso that looks like it was cut from stone. Another plus is that his package, which she’d just love to unpack, is sizable even while he isn’t excited yet.

Beatrix knows that now is the time to get comfortable with him. So she takes a final sip from her drink and then stands up. She reaches down to the hem of her dress and brings the whole thing up over her head. The woman tosses the dress onto the deck chair and is now met with the stunned and wide-eyed silence, she hoped for when she chose the swimsuit. Beatrix had many interviews in the past, and she knows how to swing them in her favor every time. She wears a stunning green micro thong that doesn’t do anything to cover her crotch and a matching top, which only manages to cover her hard, expressive nipples.

Beatrix just loves the look on the reporter’s face. Townsend doesn’t even realize that his jaw has dropped open slightly. “The pool is set at the perfect temperature. Why don’t we get in and begin the interview?” she suggests.

Townsend follows her down a set of steps into the shallow end of the pool. At the water’s edge he sets his notes down, pretending that he isn’t affected by the woman’s display. It isn’t working, and the cock rising in his speedo is quick to betray him.

“I’m ready if you are,” she says not paying any special attention to the growing swimsuit.

“Okay,” Townsend replies, thankful to have his mind taken off the situation. He collects his papers and begins. “What do you think of Naraphim announcing his big plans to release a machine that will not only be efficient but safe for the environment?”

Beatrix grins. “Yes, I know of his plans to use fuel cells in his machines. And though they are environmentally friendly, they will not create jobs.”

“According to the man himself, companies will save money which in turn will result in lowered prices for the customer,” Townsend informs her.

“And have you met this Naraphim?” the woman asks, already knowing the answer.

“Well, no I haven’t,” he says. “In fact, you’re my biggest assignment yet.”

The statement brings another smile to her face. Beatrix already knows this because she specified that she wanted to give a chance to a novice with this interview. “So you are telling me that you are relying on a statement that may or may not have come from this mysterious Naraphim? That doesn’t sound like very good journalism to me.”

“Ehm, this isn’t about my opinion.” Townsend’s face grows red again. “Um, moving on. You talked about jobs. Will your next project create jobs?”

“New Eden Enterprise’s new product uses a patented technology that runs off the hormones and byproducts of sexual intercourse. This means no impact on the environment and in fact an expanded need for female workers,” she explains. “The work force is currently in favor of men, but I intend to change that and create a need for women.”

“Can you go into more detail about your technology?” he asks, his eyes wandering across her chest.

“I could, if I wanted my technology to be stolen,” she answers curtly. “I’m sure the mysterious Naraphim would like nothing more than to get his hands on it.”

“Okay,” he sighs. “What can you...”

“How about we skip the interview,” Beatrix purrs as she slips in closer to the reporter. “Don’t do it but say we did?”

“I doubt my editor will like me coming back empty handed,” he mumbles. “Besides If I had to make something up, you may not appr...”

He is interrupted when Beatrix’s hands push the front of his speedo down in a swift motion. Her hand is now grasping Townsend’s cock and it is no accident. He is shocked, but the woman is a pillar of calm and poise. “I already took the liberty of having my secretary type up an interview for you to present.”

“I’m not sure ... um ... that ... you know it’s not ... ah ... and...” he stammers out, finding it understandably hard to concentrate. “Um, Miss Eden?”

“Yes, Townsend,” she answers, slowly stroking his member.

“You didn’t have any intentions to do an interview, did you?” he asks. “I mean I can clearly see th-th-that...” He is cut short when Beatrix’s brings one finger to his lips. She decided it is time to make his agonizing verbal blundering stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.