Playground of Gods
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Once the two women came to their senses, Beatrix had to attend some business while Danyelle headed off to the restroom to clean up. Not everything went as planned. Somehow her boss and lover managed to turn the tables on her, but luckily she didn’t notice the secret Danyelle is hiding. It isn’t a secret she has been hiding long. In fact, it is a secret the brunette has only had to hide for a scant few hours. And looking in the mirror at her beautifully crafted nude body, her eyes are drawn to the limply hanging piece of flesh between her thighs.

“If only you could’ve seen it for what it really is, Beatrix,” she says to herself.

As the girl stares ate herself in the mirror, she feels warmth starting to grow on her skin. Her flesh ripples visibly before beginning to turn black. The sight brings Danyelle immediately back to when symbiote became one with her...

Danyelle had taken a portion of the symbiote from the lab and snuck it home. And by the time she had gotten there and opened her bag and then the container housing it, she was shocked at what she saw. Inside the clear case was a shiny black dildo. Of course she wasn’t fooled by this. Since having the alien creature at New Eden Enterprises, they had learned a lot about its abilities, and transforming into objects was one of them.

Despite the dangers, or possible dangers, associated with touching the creature, Danyelle opened the last redundant container and slid her hand in, her fingers wrapping around the toy. It was soft, flexible and warm to the touch. The moment the girl touched it though, her mind was filled with a need to have it in her, to play with it in her pussy. And in no time at all, the young brunette was naked, lying on the bed with her legs spread wide.

Danyelle doesn’t remember much of what happened next, but one thing she does remember is that after her first orgasm, the toy slipped up inside her and disappeared. She can’t remember being frightened, only disappointed. What was supposed to be a night of pleasure, at least in her mind, turned out to be a bust. And afterward, she quickly fell asleep.

Danyelle woke up a little later by the feeling of her foot touching warmth. She had been sleeping more soundly than she could remember ever sleeping. Lying on her side, she stretched her upper leg a little bit and wiggled her toes. The brunette sighed and snuggled into her pillow. Her mind was at ease and fear nonexistent. But when soft pressure was being applied to the soles of her feet, her heart started to beat a little faster, because somehow she knew that she was in for a special treat.

The soft pressure appeared in random fashion. Danyelle couldn’t discern the single touches at her sole and all around her toes. It didn’t really matter anyway. Besides, the feeling of the slick, warm touch was just incredibly arousing as is. As the black, slick symbiote begins to spread, the young woman started to tremble from an unknown desire. Her mind was filled with thoughts and feelings of how incredible this experience would be. Part of her knew something like this would happen. The part that had reservations about it was quickly shoved aside by whatever the alien creature was doing to her.

The feeling of lubricated skin gliding up over her ankles and along her legs elicited moan after moan from Danyelle. Already she could feel her cunt getting wet, and surprisingly fast at that. It startled her for a moment when she realized that it was already leaking out onto her lower leg. Unable to hold back the feelings rushing through her, Danyelle edged her hand to her breasts. For just a brief moment she wished she would have put something on before falling asleep, that way there would’ve been something to rip off. The idea of this made the girl feel exhilaratingly wanted and deliciously violated at the same time.

Of course, by now her nipples were aching for a touch. Her body was reacting strangely to the symbiote in ways she had never had the pleasure to experience before. Like her boss and love, Danyelle had been with many men and women, but this was something entirely new. This was something unearthly, alien. Then the thought of the symbiote covering her breasts, sliding over her hard little nubs, made her bite her bottom lip in frustrated anticipation. She couldn’t wait for that. Danyelle needed to stimulate them, give them the attention they deserve.

But as if reading the girl’s mind, a thick strand of the black skin flew upward, seizing her wrist, taking control of her hand and dragging it down to the bed. Danyelle didn’t fight it as she felt that there was no need to. Calm was all she knew and felt. There was no danger here, no need to struggle. This wasn’t about getting it over and done with. This was about continuing what took place mere hours ago. The symbiote realized that she had been denied even greater pleasure after that first orgasm. This was all about her, about the slow approach building up into a massive explosion. Realizing this made Danyelle’s heart jump and beat twice as fast as before.

Ever so slightly, the symbiote worked its way up on her leg. Without her doing, at least on a conscious level, Danyelle’s leg lifted into the air, opening her thighs. A bit of a cool breeze brushed over her wet, naked cunt to make her shiver. It all but drowned in the trembling produced by the massage she was feeling on her calf.

The young brunette felt the strength on the alien creature as the thin, warm skin glided up further, until it touched her ass, all of which served to increase her anticipation. There was no way to tell what exactly the alien was up to. Whatever it was, Danyelle found herself willingly submitting to. Her submission could be because she always had done so with Beatrix, or it could be something else entirely. And when she felt the touch on her thighs, those nearly traitorous thoughts vanish instantly.

Deeply moaning, Danyelle snapped out of her thoughts. The symbiote got nearer to her throbbing, needful pussy and her twitching sphincter. Will it fill just one of both? Which one do I want? Does it even matter?

For some reason Danyelle had never been sure about doing anything crazy like using toys or anything to penetrate herself or her lover, since she had started to date Beatrix. Before the blonde, Danyelle had had an arsenal of sex toys and had used a variety of them on other lovers. But when it came to Beatrix, the girl had felt that it would not be a good idea. Maybe that was why one of their problems? Or maybe it wasn’t. Because if one thing was certain, then it was that Danyelle always went back to the woman, because no one else had ever been able to please her like her lover did. Until now, maybe?

Now having the symbiote press itself into her pussy would definitely be a welcomed feeling. She may have chosen a woman to be with, but to her nothing could ever fully replace having a nice, juicy warm cock in her. Bringing the brunette from her thoughts once again, Danyelle felt the lightest of touches at her backdoor. It was just a tickle, like the brush of a fingertip, but it made her whole body tense up and stopped her from breathing.

In this one moment, Danyelle felt the symbiote press on. And she could only scream in sheer ecstasy when it easily pushed into her immediately relaxing hole. She didn’t even need to concentrate on it, having being completely enraptured by the feeling.

Having the alien creature enter her forbidden entrance was unique in every way imaginable. She’s has had that hole used many, many times. And each time there was always the slightest feeling of pain, like muscle memory, before the feeling of pleasure became overwhelming. But this time it was so different. There wasn’t the slightest pain, only pure pleasure.

Best of all, the intruding part of the creature wasn’t rigid. It wasn’t exactly soft either. It was just perfect. It expanded in girth, but the brunette didn’t have any trouble accommodating it, so she could fully appreciate the incredible feeling of the symbiote gliding into her without stopping. This was a huge part of the experience, too. A normal man or woman with a strap-on couldn’t do anything like this. Sure, fingers could be used to widen things a bit and then the tip of the cock worked in, followed by the rather rigid shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.