Playground of Gods - Cover

Playground of Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The light cutting through the bamboo shades finally settles on Beatrix Eden, waking her from her slumber. It is later than she usually gets up, but she is the boss and thus gets to decide when she starts her day. And today she isn’t in a hurry.

Looking around the room, she can tell that her girlfriend, Danyelle, has not been home the night before. However, this isn’t unusual. Their relationship is open and they are both free to go out or even sleep with other people they chose to. And the thought of Danyelle naked, fucking some faceless person heats her center up like the sun itself. The moistness is already beginning to leak from between her thighs. She needs a shower to cool off!

After the shower, the blonde slowly makes her way back to the bedroom, wrapped only in a white towel that barely falls past her ass. Danyelle has finally gotten home and is standing in front of a fan, stark naked. Her brown hair blowing back away from her face, her eyes closed. She hears Beatrix enter the room and whirls around, smiling.

“Good morning,” she says. “Is it just me or is it fucking hot today?”

“Morning,” Beatrix mumbles. “And yeah, it is pretty bad.”

“Do you have the air conditioner on?” Danyelle asks. “I don’t think I can handle this heat.”

“I don’t see why you’re complaining,” Beatrix murmurs. “You haven’t been here for the last few nights, and at work you’ve been finding every excuse to be away from me.”

The bitter tone of Beatrix’s voice surprises her girlfriend. Danyelle slowly walks toward her boss and lover. She lets her fingers gently cascade over Beatrix’s shoulder as she toys with the towel.

“Jealous, honey?” she whispers, a question asked so softly as to not warrant an answer.

The blonde gives her one anyway. Being nearly ten years older than the girl, she knows a thing or two Danyelle doesn’t. Smiling, Beatrix’s hand moves until she cups her lover’s crotch, feeling moist desire. “Of course not, I have nothing to be jealous about because you always come back wet...” she casually says. One of her fingers wiggles its way into Danyelle’s pussy. “ ... aching...” A second finger pushes into her. “ ... wanting...” Beatrix begins to push her fingers in and out of the wet cunt, gradually at first then faster as she continues to speak. “Why would that be, Dani? Do your one night fucks just not satisfy you?”

Beatrix withdraws her fingers from her girlfriend’s pussy, leaving the woman empty. Her eyes on Danyelle’s as she places those same fingers on her own lips, smearing the juices on them. With lips shiny with the brunette’s juices, Beatrix quickly catches Danyelle’s eye. The girl leans in, kissing Beatrix. Her tongue licks her boss’ lips, tasting herself.

The blonde moves her hands through her lover’s brown hair, feeling the texture of it while pressing Danyelle’s face into her breasts. They stay like this for several moments, with the brunette’s lips wrapped around a nipple, teeth scraping at it. Beatrix arches her back slightly, trying to get closer to her girl. They move deftly onto the bed, Beatrix on top, their breasts rubbing mildly against each other, hardened nipple to hardened nipple. They kiss again, Danyelle’s tongue moving inside the other’s mouth. Their tongues dance with one another as they taste each other, feed off one another. Their bodies are gently moving together, legs intertwined while their folds mesh together.

Beatrix is the one to end the kiss first. She looks into her lover’s eyes and smiles. Her heart almost breaks by how much she loves her. She kisses Danyelle’s cheek, moving her tongue along her jaw, breathing her scent in while she slowly kisses her way down her body. She sucks at the brunette’s breasts, first one then the other. Beatrix bites down on the nipples tenderly, feeling her lover’s heartbeat quicken beneath her lips. Their hands are intertwined, Beatrix feels Danyelle tug at her and she looks up. The brunette’s eyes are half closed, clouded with passion. Her breath becomes shallow just looking at the girl.

“Please,” Danyelle whispers, her voice throaty. “Let me taste you. Let’s taste each other.”

Beatrix shakes her head. “No. I don’t want you distracted.” She smiles before lowering her head and begins kissing her way down the girl’s belly. She leaves a trail of wetness with her tongue as she moves down toward her bellybutton. She kisses it with her tongue darting into it. The blonde gently bites down, feeling the younger girl shiver beneath her mouth. She has made her way down and is kneeling between Danyelle’s legs now. Gently, but firmly she pushes the girl’s thighs apart so that they are wide open.

Leaning down and placing her mouth on the girl’s shaven slit, Beatrix kisses it as she would Danyelle’s mouth, her tongue moving inside to get a taste of taste her—one small taste. Danyelle moans as the tongue moves out of her pussy. The taste of the girl and her scent is intoxicating. Through the haze of want and need, Beatrix can hear her girlfriend’s whispering, begging, moaning, as well as her own shallow breathing and the fast paced drumming of her heart.

The blonde opens her lover’s folds with a delicate touch, allowing for her tongue to explore and taste. She finds Danyelle’s nub with her tongue and starts licking. She draws lazy circles with it before taking the hardened clit between her teeth to nibble gently at it. Beatrix moves two fingers inside the hot honeypot, not pushing fully in, just keeping to the entrance. Her fingers move slowly, almost lazily in and out, up and down. Her tongue slips down to lick around the fingers while she pushes them in a bit further.

Hands go to the back of the older woman’s head, pushing her forward. Danyelle’s hips move up, shoving her cunt up and toward Beatrix’s mouth and fingers. Not that the latter complains, the blonde is drunk on her lover’s taste. The girl’s whimpers and moans become louder, begging for release. Beatrix’s fingers are moving faster now, pushing deep inside. She curls her fingers, touching the walls of the heated pussy to elicit a gasp. Smiling in satisfaction at that, she caresses the girl softly, her thumb moving over the rock hard clit, pressing on it while fingers continue to plunge into the girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.