Fook You - Cover

Fook You

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Homeless woman changes my life

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Yasmin was getting more and more comfortable in her new life. Her deep friendship with me and my son gave her stability and her increasing facility with the ways of her new country gave her confidence.

Antonio was a recent friend who had emigrated from Brazil. He had relatives near Yasmin’s home town and got the word to her family about what had happened and that she was OK. He was a few years older and seemed to want to get to know her a lot better.

Of course she enjoyed the attentions of a countryman, especially since he had a job and good looks. Lately, when she comes home from an outing with him, my son Darrin, who she usually sleeps with, said that her sex seems hotter and she would keep her eyes closed.

Yasmin never refuses me sex, often before or after Darrin, and I noticed much the same changes. Finally, after we’d both been sated, I asked, “I think you would like to have sex with Antonio.”

She looked away and said quietly, “Yes. He is so handsome and my countryman. I know he wants me but I have not told him about fooking you and Darrin. He only knows that I work as a housekeeper here. I wish to be loyal to you first of all.”

My cock was wilted and out of her by now as I hugged and kissed her. “Yasmin, neither of us owns you. We are your friends, not your owners. It is completely your choice whether or not you continue to have us as your lovers and also what you do or don’t do with Antonio. All I ask is that you make choices wisely and carefully.”

There were tears in her eyes as she kissed me and we snuggled together to sleep.

Two nights later she got home very late after going out with Antonio. As she got under the covers with me she asked, “Can we just cuddle tonight? I made love with Antonio and would like to sleep with that. Yes, we used condoms.”

In the morning she eagerly screwed my balls off and went to find Darrin next. When she’d thoroughly drained him she brought me coffee and asked, with a smile on her face, “I am a sexy one, right?” I nodded, smiling broadly. She shook her tits inside her thin robe as she gleefully proclaimed, “Three men to keep my pussy happy. Such a lucky girl. My lady friend will be so envious. She has no one.”

I reached out and squeezed one of the swaying mammaries and I quipped, “Maybe you should bring her over here and share, or are you too selfish to do that?”

Yasmin looked serious, “I never thought of that. I will ask her. She is about your age and you know she looks pretty good.”

Manuela did look pretty good, even with clothes on. Darrin was away so I arranged a dinner and we invited Antonio and this widow who was a couple of years older than me. It went well and then the younger couple left. More wine for my companion and she got friendlier, “You have been such a good friend for Yasmin. I am impressed. She has confided in me so I know all about her relationship with you and now with Antonio. I envy her in some ways, being married to a good man for many years but with little sexual adventure lately such as she is having. I’ve not been interested in any of the suitors that paid me attention but, to be direct, I am interested in you. How to you feel about that?”

I took her hand as I moved closer to her. “I’m not a fool. You are very attractive and Yasmin would like us to be intimate. Perhaps that is to balance out her new love but that is not what is motivating me. Of course I enjoy that young woman in my bed but we are a generation apart. Let’s see how we get along.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.