Fook You
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Homeless woman changes my life

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

When I exited Walmart on the cold and rainy night something caught the corner of my eye. Turning my head a bit I perceived a shabbily dressed woman holding out a cup for alms. She was not one of the brazen professionals but seemed to shrink away from the light, actually defeating her purpose.

I pause and turned towards her. A flicker of fear ran across her face. Something was definitely wrong here. I don’t usually give money to street beggars but this was different. I didn’t try to get too close, sensing her “space” was maybe bigger than usual.

“Can I buy you something to eat?” She didn’t seem to understand so I pantomimed eating. Her face softened and a hint of a smile indicated I’d communicated.

She stumbled out in very bad English with an unrecognizable accent, “Food me. Fook you?” I nodded and signaled her to follow me to the fast food place inside. She was wet and not very clean so some shoppers just stared at the two of us. I led her to the back corner and sat her down. She was shivering. Cold or anxiety?

The South American chicken dishes on the menu got her attention and she pointed to some items. I hadn’t had dinner yet so ordered for two. She was ravenous and I considered getting more but also realized that eating too much too fast could make her sick.

I had to communicate somehow. In the next booth was a young teen girl who switched between Spanish and English quite easily. I turned and asked, “Can you help me?” She came to our table and I asked her to translate. It didn’t work and the girl said, “I think she speaks Portuguese from Brazil.”

When my mystery woman heard Brazil she smiled. Jackpot!

I got out my smartphone and downloaded a translation app. When I asked it a simple question for her she couldn’t read the result. OK, try again.

When I got the voicing mode working she perked up, sometimes smiling at the translations just like I did the English ones back. But we had connected. One important question was, “Can I take you somewhere tonight?”

She answered, “Where would that be?”

I rephrased, “Do you live somewhere I can take you?” Her sad head shake didn’t need translation.”

“You are welcome to stay at my house.” I’d sensed that she was getting less fearful of me.

“OK.”

I opened the door to my car like a gentleman and that impressed her. I had to show her how to fasten the seatbelt.

When we pulled up to my modest home her eyes went wide and she gawked as she went inside. She spoke to my phone and asked, “You own this? Are you rich?” I just smiled.

I’d noticed how she smelled in the restaurant so I took her to the guest bathroom and got out towel and robe. She seemed to be at a loss so I showed her how to adjust the water and pantomimed washing. She nodded and smiled.

It was quite a while later when she found me in the kitchen enjoying a pot of tea. Her hair was unbrushed but clean and she seemed happier. I offered her ice cream and she dug in gratefully.

When she finished the treat she stood up and came over to me. “We fook?”

I was baffled until she pantomimed me, holding a thumb and forefinger in a circle by her crotch and pushing the middle finger of her other hand in and out. Aha! “fook” is “fuck”. She was offering the only thing she had to repay my kindness.

I stood up and hugged her gently. Her arms went around me and she sobbed on my shoulder. I needed to know more.

Holding up a bottle of wine as a suggestion, she nodded so I poured two glasses and started up the translation program again.

Her story was that about six months ago she and her husband had tried to get to the US. He’d gotten crossways with the cayotes and they killed him and raped her. She’d been in sexual slavery ever since but had been brought here. Earlier today she’d escaped.

The fact that I didn’t just immediately use her body helped her to trust me, plus all my other kindnesses. Refusing her offer would hurt her too. Then I remembered that I had some condoms.

I stood in front of her and gave her a kiss on her forehead (she was quite a bit shorter than me) and on each cheek. Her eyes were shut. I opened her robe and began kissing slowly lower and lower. Her eyes opened and she shivered. I guessed her to be about thirty with full firm breasts that had some bruise marks. There was a big shiver when I nibbled on each nipple and she pulled me closer so I nursed on them gently.

After I reached her lower belly just above the dark bush I had turned her around and kissed her back and ample buns. Going lower was going to be awkward while we were standing but she was astute enough to sit on the edge of the couch with her legs separated. I noticed her eyes were closed again as I explored her female flower. It was one of those where the inner lips protrude like petals.

She interrupted, “We fook?” I could taste and smell her arousal. I rolled on a condom and entered easily. She pulled me on top of her and locked our mouths together. I hardly had to move, her hips were so active. I came but stayed hard as she humped against me until she screeched and shook in her own release, then went silent.

After a bit I disengaged and cleaned up. With the app I asked, “Are you all right?”

She gave me the sweetest smile yet with her answer, “I have not had such a good one since my husband.” Now if that doesn’t warm your heart, nothing will.

She snuggled all night in my bed and we used another condom in the morning. A shower together was a delight for her, and me too. I called a boyhood friend of mine who was a family practitioner and he worked her into his schedule.

“Yasmin is basically healthy and we are running some labs for VD, given what you told me. Have you had sex with her?”

I explained how she insisted but used condoms. “Keep using them until I say otherwise.” The nurse came in with some results so he added, “Oh, and she’s pregnant. Probably not long. What do you want to do about that? I have a gynecologist that would give her a D&C if I asked.”

I told him I’d discuss it with her and let him know.

That news brought her to tears. Finally she was able to explain that they had wanted children but none came. To have one from prostitution now growing in her was both a joy and a disappointment.

My doctor friend knew a woman who spoke Portuguese and she came over. The three of us talked late into the night and Yasmin decided that termination made the most sense in spite of all the emotions around it. I made the call and a few days later she was recovering and declared healthy. BTW, I had a vasectomy years ago so birth control wasn’t an issue for us at least.

The first time we coupled bare she broke down in tears after we finished. I gently said, “seu marido”, she nodded and I held her close for a long time until she slept. That seemed to bring her some closure.

She often approached me for loving, one time even pointing to my cock, then her belly and making motions like it was growing. I still didn’t tell her I couldn’t make that happen.

We had gone clothes shopping early on but she insisted we find a less expensive place so we went to Goodwill and she was very pleased. It was still like luxury compared to the small rural town she grew up in where girls were not taught to read and write. She insisted on “small money” for everything so we went to a beauty college for her hair. She kept all the receipts, insisting that “this”, pointing to her crotch, was not payment, but for “friends”.

Another important issue was her illegal alien status. My lawyer knew an immigration attorney who said she could qualify for asylum because of the gang that brought her into the country. She would give the police useful information about them.

It was a joy having her in my lonely house. My kids were on their own, I’m 54 by the way, and my wife and I split long ago. I’ve had little female companionship since then.

When my twenty-eight-year old son Darrin came for a visit he was surprised, since I’d not told my kids. “Dad, where did you find such a hottie. I’d date her myself!”

She really did “clean up well”, with long dark hair and a light brown and flawless complexion. Lovely, actually, with a slightly full body that promised the pleasures I had found out it could provide. “Oh, it’s something I picked up at Walmart,” I told him. It took a bit of explanation before he understood I was serious.

He was struck with her and even Yasmin said to me, “I think he wants me for himself.” Looking more closely, I had to agree. She even flirted a bit with him. I had to admit that they might make a good couple but they couldn’t talk to each other much. Bet they would fuck OK, I thought mischievously.

Yasmin was learning some English from the app and watching TV. I contacted the woman that had helped us out with the pregnancy issue and contracted with her to teach my companion English more efficiently. Even though ignorant, she was far from stupid and was very motivated, playfully asking to learn sex words early on. She would then try them on me during our frequent naked times which might occur anywhere in the house.

Darrin found an excuse to visit more often than he ever had. He lived only two hours away but wrangled an overnight stay. After retiring, Yasmin and I coupled more quietly than usual. I knew she’d been mulling something in her mind all evening. She was rather transparent to me.

Before I ejaculated she stopped and, hesitantly, asked, “Darrin likes me. I like him. Can I fook him?”

I must admit I wasn’t completely surprised so I responded, “Yes. Enjoy!”

She pulled off me, gave me a kiss, and said, “I fook you soon” before walking away. I watched her shapely ass moving as she left and knew he was in for a hell of a pleasant surprise.

I stayed hard as I heard the pounding and vocalizations of their lust. Soon enough she returned, kissed me again and sat on my hard shaft as if to resume where we left off. She felt silky hot and I didn’t last long with such a delayed release. I pulled her close and she slept on my chest.

In spite of no birth control, I felt it would be alright this time since I knew her cycle by now. When I awoke it was because of more screwing noises from the next room. She returned smiling and flushed, semen running down her thighs. When I reached to feel it she grinned, “You like? More?”

I nodded and breakfast was delayed. I yelled as she sat on my dick again, “Darrin, you have breakfast duty.” He brought it to us in bed and thanked us for a wonderful time but he had to get home. I figured it wouldn’t be long before he visited again. Better get her a contraceptive pronto.

My doctor friend gave her a long-lasting implant. He knew I’d been snipped but didn’t ask other than medical questions.

I knew my randy son usually had a girlfriend where he lived. He said they were getting ready to break up anyway. He’d saved enough money to pay college expenses if he could live at home. I eyed him and he looked a bit embarrassed when I asked, “This return to school wouldn’t be influenced in any way by a recent very warm welcome at my place would it?”

“Dad, she’s HOT and I wouldn’t share her with anyone but you, even though that seems a bit weird.”

“There are some things you need to know before you make a final decision. Get us some whiskey.” We had a long talk about what I’d experienced and learned about Yasmin.

He was very thoughtful as I spoke. When I finished he looked at me, “Dad, you are a very special guy and I’m proud to be your son. Yes, this is much more of a commitment than I expected but I’ll be up to it. When the time is right I think I’d like to give her the babies she wants.”

“That’s my boy,” I thought.

It’s six months later. Yasmin’s asylum paperwork is going well. She has made friends with the Portuguese-speaking lady who has introduced her to other Brazilians in the area. Her English is improving rapidly and she is enrolled in an ESL school program to learn to read and write.

She is proudly employed. By me. For a weekly salary too. She knows housework and cooking so has paid back her debt and can purchase things for herself. How this has added to her self-image is heartwarming.

Her happiness bubbles over not just in the constant smile on her pretty face but in the way she practically attacks Darrin and me at home. In warm weather she likes to be naked around the place and if she detects the slightest interest from either one of us we’d better be prepared for a romp. Not just in the bedroom either. She’s so proud of her body now that she wants the other one of us to watch and maybe be stimulated to enjoy her too. I’d bet she’d show off for company but we would nix that.

There is a young Brazilian guy who has stopped over a few times and we think she’d like to take his pants off. Friendship or just lust? I guess I’ve uncaged a tigress. But I’m not complaining. Would you?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.