10 May 2007 - Cover

10 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Hen House and treats herself an interesting present..."Why don't you both go upstairs and enjoy the evening fucking while I see what Tanya and Thor have to offer me?" Karen said kissing him. "Are you sure about doing this?" Dan asked, cautious of her sensitive condition. "I really, really want this Dan!" she replied looking deep into his eyes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan and Wendy looked on as Karen walked on all fours to another table. Tanya gave her bare ass several firm whacks with her crop, stinging her flesh. Trailing behind Karen were dribbles of cum dripping from her abused pussy, the black plug of her dildo remaining stuck in her ass.

“Oh, Dan, I’m so worried about her,” she said, smoothing a hand over his bare back.

“So am I. Did you see her reaction? She actually seemed to enjoy being humiliated and treated like a sex dog. I can imagine how sore her pussy must feel. Now why would she allow all these strangers to fuck her and not me?” He wondered. “I’ve got to follow her and watch for myself.”

“And so do I,” Wendy said, taking his hand.


Karen was relieved to be out of Dan’s sight and wondered what he’d think of her now. She didn’t know they followed her, staying out of sight. Dan and Wendy joined several others in witnessing her taking another cock in her pussy from behind and eagerly sucking off another two cocks.

“I have mixed emotions seeing what she is doing. It disgusts me that it isn’t you fucking her, yet it also arouses me,” Wendy admitted. As they watched Karen, she began to stroke Dan’s cock. He, in turn, gently fingered her pussy. “Look at us enjoying ourselves at her expense. Does this make us as bad as the others?”

“I don’t know,” he said, kissing his love. Tanya tugged on Karen’s attached wires as her bitch continued to accept her abuse. “She must be enjoying it; otherwise, she’d stop. Would you want me to treat you like that?”

“I might try some light bondage or role playing, but not to that extent. You’ve already made several of my fantasies come true,” she smiled, kissing him.

“You know I’d do most anything you’d like to try,” he agreed. Tanya then had Karen eat her pussy for others to watch.


On to another table, where she took another cock in her pussy, sucked off one more, and two guys were jerked off onto her face and tits. Then she was prompted to lick more pussy. Two other men had fucked their wives, and Karen was made to lick the cum from their pussies.

“Do you want me to jerk you off while we watch Karen?” She asked, loving the feel of his hard cock in her hand.

“A little longer, but don’t make me cum.”

Other people crowded around, and the closeness put skin against skin. Wendy felt hands on her hips, and they weren’t Dan’s. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at the guy whose cock was pressing against the small of her back.

“It appears I have an admirer,” she whispered, and Dan looked at him. He watched her hand caress his cock, and she began stroking it. “Is it okay?”

“Of course it is, my love,” he said, moving aside so she could stroke his cock easier. Dan moved to stand behind her, and another guy quickly took his place. He took her hand, folding it around the stranger’s cock. As she watched Karen enjoy her abuse, Wendy enjoyed stroking two cocks.

Dan moved, pressing his hard cock close to her ass. His hands came around to feel her full breasts. Wendy was becoming consumed by her desire and moaned about her building needs.

She was taking pleasure in having a hard cock in each hand, and Dan was feeling her tits. He swept her hair from her shoulder, kissing the nape of her neck. One hand remained on a tit while the other began to finger her moistening pussy. Then her two studs took a tit in hand, giving her a wonderful sensation.

“Mmm, Dan, what you’re doing to me! It feels so fucking good!” She cooed, pressing her ass against his cock.

“What am I doing?” He asked as if he didn’t know.

“You’re making me so fucking horny. I’m stroking a nice, hard cock in each hand, and neither one is yours. I need you to fuck me!” Her eyes glistened with lust for him.

“So what are you going to do about it?”

“Will you two please come with me?” She asked and led both men by their cocks back to their table. She had Dan sit and straddle him, impaling her pussy on his hard cock. She then drew the two men closer and began to alternately suck on their cocks and fuck her man.

“You have quite the horny wife,” one praised, feeling her tits.

“As you can see, there are times like now when my wife can’t get enough cock,” he smiled. Dan held onto her hips and joined the other two in feeling her tits. She managed to lift up and down, fucking her lover while alternating between taking each cock in her mouth.

“And she’s a pretty good cock sucker too,” one sighed.

Dan kissed her shoulders and neck, watching intently as she sucked and licked her two hard cocks only inches from his face. He laughed quietly, expecting Wendy to offer him to suck on each cock, and he wouldn’t have refused to please his love. He glanced to his left, unable to see Karen. That table was now empty, and he figured she moved to the next one.

He kissed the nape of her neck, encouraging his lover. “I love watching you sucking on another man’s cock!” Her strawberry blonde hair swayed back and forth with the motion of her head.

She paused for a breath, turning her head toward him. “Fuck, do I ever love you! You are the best husband a wife could ever want!” She panted. Dan could smell her stale breath, yet he accepted her eager kiss. She returned to sucking on her cocks and happily fucking her man.

The one on her left warned her, and she held his cock for Dan to watch erupt his creamy load into her mouth. She sucked him hard, draining his cum down her throat. “That is so fucking beautiful!” He whispered to her, turning her head and kissing her.

Wendy turned her attention to her second cock, eagerly devouring it with the silent confidence that her lover enjoyed watching her with other men. She moaned her pleasure as the three men fondled her tits and excited her clit. “Oh fuck Dan!”

Her other guy also warned her, and Dan watched him dump his load onto her tongue, swallow it, and suck him dry. “Now take me, my love!” She desired. Dan put her on her back and proceeded to give his love a good fucking. Her last lover remained behind and took his turn sucking on her right nipple.

She held Dan tight to her breasts as he finally grunted his cum into her. “Mmm, I love that sound!”

He let out a deep sigh and slowly pulled her out of her. They soon found out why the second guy had stayed, lowered his head, and licked what he could of Dan’s cum from her dripping hole.

“Hey, you’re stealing my delicious meal!” He joked with their stranger.

“Fuck, this is more than I ever expected tonight!” She sighed, her eyes glazing over. The guy gave her pussy one last kiss, thanked them, and left.

Wendy straddled Dan’s thighs, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulders. “Do I ever love you!” Her breath wreaked from sucking off two cocks. She leaned slowly closer to his lips. He didn’t resist, and he accepted her kiss. She moaned deeply as his tongue explored her stinky mouth.

“Oh fuck, Dan!” She kissed him hard and long, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

“Wow, I need to relax for a while. I’ll be out of action, but that doesn’t mean you have to be,” he said, caressing her tits.

“What do you mean?”

“If you want, you can find yourself a nice young stud to fuck you.”

“I love you! You’re the best husband a wife could ever want! I will look for a nice fucker in a few minutes. I need to rest too.” She kissed him once more, then sat cuddling close to her man.


Tanya looked on in amazement as Karen continued to take cock after cock in her pussy and more cum down her throat. Glistening cum in different shades of white decorated her face and tits.

“Have you had enough fun up here for your first night?” Tanya looked at Karen, and she nodded, yes. “You have been an excellent bitch dog for your first time, and I’m very proud of you.”

Karen was led on all fours to the basement, where Thor was waiting for her. “So how was our bitch?” He asked, picking her up and putting her on an elevated pad.

“Our little fucking bitch was perfect! I’m so proud of her. I lost count of the number of times she was fucked in her cunt and ass, sucked off cocks, and had her face and tits creamed. Plus, she definitely loves to lick pussy!”

Thor grasped the wires still attached to her nipples and pussy lips. He kept constant pressure on them, causing her to wince again. He placed the head of his monstrous cock in her hole and shoved it in. She moaned in pleasurable pain as Thor began to fuck her. She felt tighter to him with the dildo still in her ass.

Karen moaned like a porn star at his every thrust. Her pussy hurt, but this is what she wanted. Tanya came to him, and they embraced, kissing as he continued. She straddled Karen’s head and had no choice but to lick her tangy pussy. Thor fucked her non-stop for ten minutes until he finally grunted his cum into her. Tanya moved from Karen licking her pussy and pulling out, Thor shoved his cock deep into her mouth.

She almost passed out from lack of air as he fucked her throat to clean his cock. “I think our bitch has had enough for tonight,” he grumbled.

“Is that all you want for tonight?” Tanya asked, and Karen said her release words. “Now you’re free to speak, Karen.”

She coughed and wheezed, took several deep breaths, and cleared her throat to speak. “Wow, what a birthday present! Tonight is exactly what I wanted! Thank you both so much!”

“It was our delight to give you the pleasurable pain that you desired,” Tanya said, kissing her. “I’ve walked numerous women as bitch dogs, and I must say you’ve taken the most fucking and blow jobs. You must have a very understanding husband.”

“I do; he is incredible, and I love him very much. I don’t deserve him.”

“You can use the shower to freshen up before you rejoin your husband. There is also a spare toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

“Thank you. My husband doesn’t mind kissing me after I’ve given blow jobs and swallowed, but even my breath is too much for me to take.”

“I haven’t met your husband, so I don’t know what she looks like,” Tanya said.

“I did see him. I sucked off two cocks, then his other wife jerked him off onto my face,” she said, then went and took a long, soothing shower.


“You’re sure it’s okay if I have another guy fuck me?” Wendy wanted to confirm.

“I want you to feel comfortable enough to enjoy yourself and explore other men fucking you. A man would have to be gay or against his religion not to fuck you,” Dan agreed. “One of these times I’ll have to watch both my wives being fucked by other men.”

“I love you and thank you so much for considering me to also be your wife!” She kissed him again, took a condom wrapper from the bowl, and then went hunting for her fuck. Walking around, she enjoyed the men and women gazing at her naked body.

There were so many cocks to choose from, making it a difficult decision. She thought this wouldn’t be the last time she got to have a stranger fuck her in front of Dan. “Let’s see, I want a fairly young, decent body, and a nice-sized cock,” were her requirements.

Wendy stopped in front of a younger-looking couple. “Excuse me, may I borrow your husband for a fuck?” She asked, holding up the condom wrapper. They eyed her blonde hair and tall, slender figure with medium-sized tits.

“Of course you can, honey!” The wife smiled.

Wendy smiled and offered her hand to him, saying, “I’m Wendy.”

“And I’m Brent.” She smiled at him, leading Brent towards Dan. They soon changed to a hugging embrace, her left tit pressing against his bare chest.

“Brent, this is my husband, Dan.” Wendy smiled as she introduced them. The two politely shook hands, and Dan moved aside for them to sit.

“You have a very desirable wife.”

“I certainly do!” He agreed. “Good choice, honey.” Dan smiled, eyeing Bent’s semi-hard cock.

Wendy and Brent caressed, his hand moulding to her tit. They began to kiss, and she moaned, accepting his probing tongue. She caressed his cock, gently stroking it, and Dan felt a twinge of life in his. She put on a sensual cock sucking show for Dan, teasingly giving Brent’s growing cock long, slow sucks. She’d look into Dan’s eyes as Brent’s cock went in and out of her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.