10 May 2007 - Cover

10 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Hen House and treats herself an interesting present..."Why don't you both go upstairs and enjoy the evening fucking while I see what Tanya and Thor have to offer me?" Karen said kissing him. "Are you sure about doing this?" Dan asked, cautious of her sensitive condition. "I really, really want this Dan!" she replied looking deep into his eyes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Mom (Karen), happy birthday to you!” Everyone sang to her.

“We hope you make a good wish, Mom!” Brenda smiled.

“All I’d ever wish for is to have one more baby with Dan!” She prayed for the impossible. Everyone cheered as she blew out the candles on her cake. Turning fifty held little symbolic importance as her hand touched an empty abdomen that should have a growing baby inside.


It had been close to six weeks since Karen had her miscarriage. Physically, she was healing, but not mentally.

She’d been brilliant, hiding her mounting depression from her family and friends. A smile here, and a friendly comment there, kept her family from knowing what was taking place inside her mind. She acted as if she’d never been pregnant. Slowly, she was losing control of her sanity and sinking deeper into despair. The clearest and sunniest of warm days felt clouded over, damp, and cold to her.

In her twisted mind, she knew Dan would never forgive her for losing their baby, and she never spoke about her thoughts to him. She felt worthless and had to satisfy her growing need to punish herself.

Since her miscarriage, Karen hadn’t slept in the same bed with Dan or had sex with him. She no longer looked like her usual beautiful self, losing weight and caring little about her appearance. She had dyed her beautiful natural blonde locks a muted-looking reddish-brown and added black streaks to suit her hidden solemn and gloomy mood.

The strangest side effect of her deteriorating mental condition was that she kept her home spotless and cooked elegant, delicious meals for her family. She also used her green thumb to make the outdoor gardens and flowerbeds picture-perfect. Though she’d altered her appearance, according to her family, she seemed to be on the road to recovery. Little did they know she was heading in the opposite direction.


“I’m looking forward so much to you and Wendy taking me to the Hen House for my birthday,” Karen feigned a smile at Dan and Wendy.

“I feel the same way. We haven’t been there for a good time since New Year’s. Are you sure you’re up to going tonight?” Wendy asked her love. “It’s only been about six weeks since your operation.” No one dared mention the word miscarriage to her.

“I’ll be fine; besides, I want to show off my new sexy skirt and top,” she replied, using her fake smile to perfection.

“Some skirt, it’s so short, it’s more like you’re wearing a handkerchief.” Dan complimented her, and everyone laughed. Wendy was also dressed spectacularly sexy for him.

“I should at least wear something from the parking lot into the Hen House and then I can go naked the rest of the night,” Karen smiled, embracing her love.

It has been so rare to see Karen smile in the past few weeks. “Maybe, just maybe, Karen is finally starting to be her old self again,” Dan hoped.

She handed Dan a Viagra to take, anticipating he would be fucking Wendy instead of her. “Wendy will need your cock to stay hard to cum for her several times tonight.”


Wendy sat on the back seat of Karen’s Maxima and was surprised she joined her. “You know, one of you can sit in the front seat,” Dan mentioned.

“Now what fun would that be?” Karen teased, putting her left hand high on Wendy’s right leg. Wendy welcomed the much-desired attention from Karen. They hadn’t made love since her operation, and she missed her closeness in bed. It was as if Karen was letting Wendy become the wife and encouraging her and Dan to fuck every day. Wendy slept with Dan almost every night and truly felt like she was his wife.

“You just drive and let me enjoy one of my birthday presents,” Karen said, spreading Wendy’s legs.

Wendy’s heart rate increased as Karen kissed her. It was like it was their first time together all over again. She eagerly accepted Karen’s probing tongue into her mouth as their hands fondled the other breasts. “I love you, Karen. I miss you touching me,” Wendy said softly. “Please don’t ever stop!”

Dan adjusted the rear-view mirror so he could see as much action as possible. “How the hell do you expect me to drive with you two making out in the backseat?”

“That’s your problem, not ours,” Karen teased. Wendy spread her legs wider, allowing Karen’s fingers free access to her yearning pussy.

“You two are driving me nuts,” Dan said, trying to look in the mirror and drive safely.

“Don’t play with your nuts too much because they belong to us,” Karen joked. This was the first time Karen opened up with a decent conversation since her miscarriage.


Dan escorted his beauties into the Hen House. “Before we get ourselves a table, I’d like to take a tour of the basement,” Karen mentioned, walking towards the red door. “I’ve always wondered what they do down there after we saw a woman paraded around like a dog on a leash.”

Karen knocked on the door, and a moment later, it was opened by a tall brunette. She was wearing a black cupless bra supporting good-sized breasts and matching garters and stockings. “If you aren’t too busy, I’d like a tour, please.”

“But of course, it would be my pleasure,” she smiled, leading the way down several metal steps.

“My name is Tanya. I’m the head mistress of the men and women.” They eyed her hard nipples and the small amount of pussy hair showing.

“I’m Karen, and this is my husband Dan and our wife, Wendy,” she explained, and they all shook hands.

“Our wife?” Tanya enquired.

“I’m bisexual and in love with a man and a woman who happen to be married,” Wendy explained.

“We offer six different decorative themes for our customers. They get to choose the theme for their night of painful pleasure, as we call it.”

Karen walked around, touching the different articles. Another room was sullen and mysterious, with dark wood panelling and muted lighting. Several chains and ropes hung on the wall, with a cable and hook suspended from the center of the ceiling.

“We do most of our intense bondage pleasure here,” Tanya commented.

In the middle of another open-space room was a muscular, bald man fucking a restrained woman doggy style. She was defenceless with her hands and legs bound, and she moaned with every thrust of his cock. They watched his ass muscles tighten as he pounded his massive-looking cock into her pussy.

They could hear her moaning in pleasurable pain. “It hurts, but don’t stop!” She cried.

“I’ve told you to shut the fuck up!” He growled, slapping her ass cheek hard with his mighty hand.

“The man you’re looking at is Thor. He is the master of the women who come in here. He would be the first to fuck you every time before anyone else does.”

In another room, a naked man was strapped to a wall and suspended several inches off the floor. His semi-hard cock hung down, and a pool of cum lay at his feet.

“He sure seems to be in pain,” Karen observed.

“He may have been, but he had a big smile on his face when he shot out a good load of cum. Our service is to give our customers pleasurable pain. Our customers, men, and women, like to suffer physically to achieve a stronger climax. We charge twenty-five dollars an hour for up to four hours per visit.”

“Today is my birthday, and I want to experience some of your rooms as a present to myself,” Karen said, looking at Dan. He was surprised at her unexpected interest.

“Happy Birthday, Karen, and as our present to you, your first evening with us will be free of charge,” Tanya offered.

“Thank you very much.”

“And it would also be free for your husband and lover.” Tanya looked at Dan and Wendy, holding hands.

“Sorry, no offence, but I’m not into that bondage sort of stuff,” Dan countered.

“Me neither,” Wendy agreed.

“Why don’t you both go upstairs and enjoy the evening fucking while I see what Tanya and Thor have to offer me?” Karen said, kissing him.

“Are you sure about doing this?” Dan asked, cautious of Karen’s sensitive condition.

“I really, really want this, Dan!” She replied, looking deep into his eyes. She gave him and Wendy a kiss. “Now you two go and enjoy some good fucking, and I’ll see you later on while I enjoy my birthday present. I’ll join you when I’m done,” she said, kissing them again.

She caressed his cock for the first time in weeks, kissed Wendy, and fondled her tits. Wendy didn’t need the invitation to have Dan all to herself again, and she led him by the hand up the stairs to the main floor.


“My husband I have been to the Hen House before, and several times we’ve noticed you leading a woman around on a leash and collar, like a pet dog,” Karen mentioned, watching Thor still fucking the woman.

“Yes, some of our female customers and men like to be shamed in public and treated like a sex slave dog. Leashed and collared as my bitch dog, male customers would be free to fuck your pussy or up your ass. Some guys you’d give a blow job to, or they’d jerk off on your face, or you’d jerk them off into a bowl and drink their cum. Some of the men want to be made to suck on another guy’s cock and swallow his cum. It’s meant to humiliate you in public, which some of my customers desire.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.