Sunny Too - Cover

Sunny Too

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 10

We received the test results while we were responding to another dream. So we didn’t know.

What didn’t we know?

We didn’t know that Abby was enrolled in Grade 10. We didn’t know that the high school had agreed to let her take AP (Advanced Placement) classes at the university while enrolled at the high school.

Under Section 25 of the Education Act 1990, the Minister may grant a Certificate of Exemption. This power is delegated, subject to these Procedures, to: The Secretary, Department of Education and Communities, Deputy Secretary, Education and Communities with the responsibility for Schools, Executive Director (Schools), Director (Schools) and principals provided certain conditions are met.

The testing revealed that continued attendance at normal school functions would be detrimental to her development ... and Australia. Attendance at the university level was sufficient and necessary for her mental development. This has been attested to by the Investigating Officer assigned to the Sydney area ... said area includes All of Eastern New South Wales.

We didn’t know that the School Board had been browbeaten into agreement or that the Principal of the high school had been ecstatic to be admitting a student of her caliber and dismayed that her listing was a sham.

What dream?

“Myndee, would you tell Daddy that I had another serial dream?”

“Why would he care?”

“Have you any idea why the Defender hasn’t been out of the garage for weeks?”

“Umh ... it’s broke?”

“Maybe you should go look in the cargo area.”

When she slammed the connecting door, she walked up to Myndee and slapped her. “Little girl ... you should know better than that. Shocks are not good for my condition. How much is there?”

“OW!” Abby rubbed her cheek. “What condition?”

“Old age! Seriously ... how much is there?”

“I don’t know. Hey! You’re not old.”

“That’s not what you told your friends.

“David!”

“Yes?”

“Where did you find that nugget?” Myndee inquired. “What’s it weigh?”

“Ask the brat. Say ... that’s quite the handprint?” I said, “That looks to be about your size hand.” I nodded at our nanny. “Did you strike my daughter?”

She nodded.

“Good.”

“Hey!” said Abby.

“Shut up ... you’re not talking to me ... remember?”

Myndee laughed herself puking.

“Eww!”

“I god it up by node!” Myndee said sadly.

“EWW!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.