District 2 - Cover

District 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the future the world is no longer the one we know. Small districts are spread across the planet's surface with many having to find their own sources of power. One such district has a method but it need volunteers for the program and they get those volunteers any way they need.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

15 Years Later

Cat wakes up wrapped in the feeling of warmth. She always does. From her first waking moment, it reminds her how incredible and wonderful her life has become, all because of him. He has a way of sensing when she is slowly waking, so she can count on feeling his tender touch as her first sensation each and every day.

He doesn’t have a name, or at least not one that the scientists didn’t give him already. Cat doesn’t even know that one and if he himself does, he can’t express it to her. He communicates through feelings to Cat even though he can understand her words and thoughts as clearly as if he were human.

Lying on her side, she stretches her upper leg a little bit and presses her toes against his warm skin which is a vast contrast against her near white skin. He knows she isn’t sleeping anymore. He always knows. She appreciates his never tiring willingness to spoil her and shower her with love, affection and caresses.

Smiling, she feels his reaction to her soft prodding. She knows that he especially likes her invitations. She doesn’t get the chance very often, because he is always so eager. Of course that is what he was built for, at least one reason for it.

Cat sighs and snuggles into the soft pink flesh beneath when she feels his warm, well-lubricated touch at her foot. Her heart starts beating a little bit faster, because she realizes she is in for massage. The thought alone causes her nipples to stand erect along with her cock. The sounds of the other two girls in the chamber only add to the effect.

She can’t remember anything beyond yesterday and won’t be able to remember that tomorrow either, only that every day she has been here has been filled with ecstasy. Memories, of a previous life maybe, flash in her mind at times but too fast for her to cling on to and actually understand them.

She can’t discern the single touches at her sole and all around her toes. There is soft pressure being applied in a seemingly random fashion and the feeling of his slick, warm touch is just incredibly arousing.

He tends to every toe for minutes and concentrates on her foot until she starts trembling from desire. Her memories, those that she can grab onto give her all the indications necessary for what can happen next. All the possible ways how he might move on from there, but she can’t know for sure which it will be. She just knows all possibilities will lead to her experiencing multiple orgasms.

The feeling of lubricated skin gliding over its slick counterpart, along with the soft suction of small kisses, elicit moan after moan from her. He goes on and on for hours at a time and in between those times of rest, Cat has realized that she needs him badly during every minute she has to go without. Especially waking up after a good night’s rest makes her drool for his touch.

As she realizes this startling fact, Cat feels her cock start to leak precum onto her leg. Fortunately, he understands her without speaking. She doesn’t need to moan in a needful tone or scream out her desires. She still does, however, but this is just her enjoying the feeling.

Naturally, her nipples are aching for his touch. Her body is accustomed to his ministrations and reacts immediately. The thought of feeling him on her little nubs makes her bite her bottom lip in anticipation, but for now she will have to take care of that herself. Usually he lets her do this a bit before he finally indulges her. He lets her knead her firm breasts and play with her nipples for a short while before asserting his dominance and restraining her gently but firmly.

Today he apparently has other ideas. From one of the many suction cups running along his skin, oddly a lot like that of an octopus, he slides out a smaller tentacle and grabs her wrist, restraining her hand and holding it behind her back. She doesn’t fight him as she has no reason too and never has.

The feeling of helplessness, however, makes her heart jump and beat twice as fast.

Ever so slowly, he starts to work up higher on her leg, opening up her thighs. He embraces her upturned leg and bends it at the knee. She feels his strong, warm tentacle glide up further, until he touches her ass, all of this just increases her anticipation. There is no way to tell what he is up to. Everything he does is for his pleasure, but his pleasure is her pleasure anyway. He seemed the most happy and satisfied when she falls unconscious from the countless orgasms he causes.

When she feels his touch on her thighs, Cat moans deeply as he gets nearer to her throbbing, needful cock and her eager ass. Soon he will turn his attention to either or both. Which one she prefers, doesn’t matter at all. It is his decision alone and it will be mind-blowing as always.

Just the feeling of his touch, anywhere on or in her body makes her feel owned by him. It is as if they have become one. It is crazy, but wonderful at the same time.

Of course, she really loves him engulfing her cock and sucking it to the point beyond words or reason. Still, she can’t deny the unique feeling of him entering her ass. He can fill her up completely and hit thousands of the sweetest spots, making her cum as often as her racing heartbeat, especially when he didn’t do much else.

At the thoughts she feels the lightest imaginably touch at her sphincter. It is just a tickle, like the brush of a fingertip, but it makes her whole body seize up and stops her breathing. He also stops moving and it is as if he is asking without words if she would like to beg for more.

There isn’t any thought about dignity when she whimpers pleadingly. This isn’t about respecting the other. It is for a very different purpose. In order to produce the maximum amount of energy, he has to gather the maximum amount of fluids from her. Not that she is actually wondering about this. She can’t even think about forming comprehensible words with her anticipation peaking, but she can whine and put all her desperate willingness and needful begging into this.

Then she can only scream in sheer ecstasy when he easily pushes his tip into her immediately relaxing asshole. She doesn’t even need to concentrate on this, not with being utterly enraptured by the feeling. Her body is so used to accommodate to him in every way that it happens automatically.

Having him enter her ass is unique in every way imaginable. He is dripping with lubricant as always and the tentacle, shaped like an uncircumcised cock isn’t rigid. It isn’t exactly soft, either. It is just perfect and grows slowly wider. Her asshole doesn’t have any problems adapting, so she can fully concentrate on the incredible feeling of him gliding into her ass without ever stopping.

Cat arches her back. Her eyes are wide open and she enjoys the feeling of two if his tentacles gliding into her ass. They go on for an eternity and still intensify, because he adds more and more length to the penetration.

His thick tentacles are all around her, holding her wrist and giving her something to grab with her hand or caressing her and lifting her legs. Desperately, Cat tries to hold on at least one coherent thought. He has entered her through her ass and doesn’t need long to reach depths, no human could even dream of. She feels the tentacles sliding deep inside her bowels and she knows he will work himself all the way through.

It should hurt, but it doesn’t. There aren’t any thoughts about disgust. Her bowels are as clean as anything inside a body can be since she doesn’t need to eat anymore. Her lover feeds her with what can be thought to be his cum, a byproduct of the nutrition he receives from her. Without the need to think about things like this, her mind is free to focus on the experience itself.

There isn’t anything to compare to the feeling of a slimy tentacles moving through the guts. It is intrusive to the maximum. It literally reaches her very core, which she has somehow grown to deeply cherish. As long as she is able to do so, she moans and gasps in pure bliss.

When the tips of the tentacles penetrating her reach the gate of her stomach, she holds her breath. This is a feeling she always tries to focus on. He pries her open deep inside and moves on, making her whole body shake violently from the friction where nature hadn’t planned for it.

Shortly thereafter, the feeling is crouching up her esophagus, which had been the hardest to get used to. Something moving up there has always been a bad thing for the human species. Now it is signaling the full body penetration she experiences reaching its conclusion. This prospect alone helps her to fight any instinctive reaction, which in turn just heightens the pleasure she derives from it.

It isn’t natural, not in any way the word can be interpreted, to have a tentacle move into her ass and feel its tip caressing her tongue later. Still, it is divine to return this kind of odd kiss and play hide and seek with the tips in her mouth. Also, she clearly feels, from the trembling of her lover, that he is thoroughly enjoying the massage she gives him in return for his treatment.

When the tentacle tips slips past her lips and makes her drool, Cat groans in a thoroughly muffled way and relaxes what little tension she still has. Her body is glistening with sweat and she can’t care less. She is his to play with as he pleases and she just fucking loves it.

Fully relaxed, Cat rests her head on the soft underside of the massive pink tentacle and lets the drool drip out of her mouth. It doesn’t matter the least. She will soon be coated in deliciously sweet slime from head to toe anyway. It will fill up her insides and coat her outsides, just when her body screams for just a little bit more attention.

Before all of this happens she will have a chance to make her lover cum. This is part of the uniqueness of the experience and she looks forward to it. And the moment he starts pumping, making his tentacle pulse in a slow rhythm inside of her and getting her body to shake again from the sensation, she returns the favor. The easiest way to stimulate him is swallowing. It clearly works, judging from the way his other tentacles tightened their grip and he covers more of her body with his wonderfully slimy flesh.

Over the years it has become kind of a game between them to see who could cum first. Cat knows that he can easily win the race. Sometimes he just locks onto her cock, swallowing it whole with one of his thick tentacles, and she starts cumming without any chance to fight back. Just a carefully timed brush over her nipples can easily get her off now. Even a hard squeeze of her ass or a bit of chocking at her throat usually does the trick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.