Symbiotes - Cover

Symbiotes

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two cops investigating an illegal operation discover something otherworldly which changes their lives, their partnership and who they are forever. While one struggle to accept these changes the other tries to accept the changes of their friendship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Elizabeth pulls up in front of Alison’s house, cutting the ignition before looking out the windshield toward the house. She sits here for a few moments before gathering her thoughts and reaching for the door handle.

The moment she steps from the car, Glau transforms into a very tight and very short mini dress that presents the very bottom of her ass as well as a near view of her pussy. She leaves her pistol in the car, knowing that using it against her partner will be useless. What will be useful is whatever charm and trickery Elizabeth can perform.

As she reaches the door, Elizabeth is about to knock on the door when a feeling to just check the door knob comes into her mind. When she reaches for it, it turns freely. She pushes it open and step through carefully. The apartment is silent and there are not any lights on, just the natural light filtering through the clear curtains of the windows.

“Alison?” she calls out.

When no answer comes, Elizabeth closes the door behind her and continues into the living room. She strolls through the room, keeping her senses open while snooping around the room. Just before she reaches the kitchen, she hears a sound from the bedroom. Her adrenaline quickly rises and Glau in turn starts to shift along her body.

“I’ve got this,” Elizabeth says softly to Glau and the symbiote instantly settles back into the form of the mini dress once again.

Elizabeth heads for the bedroom and pushes the slightly cracked open door open. Alison is lying on the bed completely naked except for a pair of knee high boots, which Elizabeth knows right away is the symbiote Vaut.

Alison smiles at her partner as she enters the room from between her spread legs as she strokes her fingers over her engorged pussy lips. “I’ve been waiting for you Elizabeth,” she groans. “I expected you’d be here fairly quickly. Don’t worry about Vaut, I have him under control. He is actually quite satisfied with the work he did earlier.”

“And where does that leave me?” Elizabeth asks.

“As far as he is concern, you are no longer a risk,” Alison replies seductively.

“How so?”

“He took care of that scientist and that false symbiote Glau, which in turn disallowed you from gaining it and becoming a threat,” she informs Elizabeth. “I am quite glad too, because I hated the thought of having to kill you. Instead, I get to have you all to myself. Well, maybe not all to myself. I’m sure Vaut will like to have some of you sweet pussy from time to time.”

Elizabeth is confused, but keeps the emotion from showing on her face. The question running through her mind is how her partner or Vaut doesn’t sense Glau.

“Now, come on,” Alison says, patting the bed next to her. “Let me pleasure you in a way you have never been pleasured before.”

Elizabeth hesitates for a moment and this is when Glau’s words, spoken only through her mind tells her to go through with it. Surprise will be the only way to gain the upper hand against Vaut. So Elizabeth smiles and climbs onto the bed.

Alison moves to the side and helps guide Elizabeth onto her back to lie on the pillows. Moving quickly, Alison slips down between her partner’s legs, gaining a view of her exposed pussy. “No underwear?” she asks. “I didn’t think you were that kind of woman. Partners this whole time and never any hint. Shame on you.”

She grabs Elizabeth’s legs before the other woman can respond and raises her knees up toward her chest. Elizabeth keeps her knees raised even after Alison lets go and slides her hands down to her ass cheeks to pull them apart, taking in the lewdly provocative view of both her spread pussy and asshole. She then takes a finger and starts rubbing her fingertip over Elizabeth’s asshole, massaging it with gentle, circular rubs.

“Now this is a nice, tight, little hole Elizabeth,” Alison purrs. “It definitely looks like it needs a good fucking.”

Elizabeth swallows hard. “I could use a good fucking,” she answers softly.

Alison leans in and slides her tongue upward along Elizabeth’s asshole and pussy. Her head comes up and she locks eyes with Elizabeth. “And you taste so fucking good too.”

At the same time, Vaut has begun to expand from the form of boots, up Alison’s legs and over her hips. Within seconds, a cock is formed, stretching out from her and instead of a similar probe sent into her own pussy, Alison can feel all the sensation of it as if it was her cock. It throbs and pulsates and sends feelings up through her body that she has never felt before. And Alison is even hornier than before, enjoying this incredibly new sensation. She doesn’t waste any more time, as she anticipates whatever new feelings this is going to bring.

Alison slide forward and presses the engorged cock head against Elizabeth’s waiting asshole as she closes her eyes in anticipation. Alison proceeds cautiously, pushing against Elizabeth’s tightly closed asshole. At first it seems that the largely engorged cock won’t fit in her tight ass.

“Push harder,” Elizabeth groans, wiggling her hips in assistance.”

Alison grins and immediately complies, increasing the pressure until Elizabeth’s tiny asshole slowly gives way before Alison’s unrelenting pressure. Elizabeth sighs as she relaxes her asshole enough for the head to slip inside, the tiny asshole stretching to accommodate the impressive girth. As her clenching asshole clamps down, trapping the bulbous head, Elizabeth moans with encouragement while Alison begins pushing deeper. A few moments later and most of Alison’s new cock becomes firmly ensconced within the confines of Elizabeth’s insatiable ass.

Elizabeth is breathing hard with deep, labored gasps as Alison begins moving her hips back and forth, inching her impressive cock in and out with short, leisurely jabs. Elizabeth moves one hand down to her clit, where she begins rubbing it in slow circles, while the other reaches under between her legs, tracing her fingertip around the perimeter of her tightly stretched asshole as Alison’s cock slides deeper with each tender stroke.

“I could never guess at what this feels like,” Alison groans. “I’ve been fucked in the ass, but to actually feel what it’s like doing the fucking is incredible!” She moans louder and then reaches out to take hold of Elizabeth’s ankles.

“Oh yes!” Elizabeth moans in encouragement as Alison pushes her legs up toward Elizabeth’s head, allowing a longer, deeper stroke. “Fuck me just like that. Nice and fucking deep!”

Elizabeth’s asshole has now adapted to the size and thickness of Alison’s cock and she is now sliding in and out with relative ease as Elizabeth buries two of her fingers deep in her dripping wet pussy.

Overcome with lust, Alison sends a tendril out from the black mass covering her lower torso toward her half opened mouth. “Suck on it,” she orders and Elizabeth gladly obeys, opening her mouth wider to except the large cock shaped tendril.

Elizabeth sucks frantically, moaning under the relentless anal assault from Alison’s enthusiastic thrusts.

“Fuck me,” Alison orders, pumping her cock with increasingly eager strokes.

Her request catches Elizabeth by surprise, to the point of her putting a halt to her sucking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.