Symbiotes
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two cops investigating an illegal operation discover something otherworldly which changes their lives, their partnership and who they are forever. While one struggle to accept these changes the other tries to accept the changes of their friendship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Alison steps into the coroner’s office to find Dr. Lancaster bent over the body of Judge Jennifer Lewis, and totally focused on it.

“Hello David,” she says almost sultry.

The tone or lure of her voice doesn’t prevent the doctor from jumping visibly and nearly cutting into his finger with the scalpel he is holding in the opposite hand.

“Fucking son of a bitch, Detective,” he breathes out hard. “You can’t just barge in here like that!”

“I take it that you are engrossed,” she says, ignoring his complaint as well as an apology. “Have you found anything useful?”

He puts down the scalpel and peels off his gloves before facing her with a look of excitement. “Whatever killed this woman was neither human nor animal, it was something else,” he says excitedly. “Or maybe it could have been a bit of both.”

“How so?” Alison sounds interested.

“Well, I won’t know anything for certain until I run DNA tests, but I believe this thing is partially human. And if I am right then all we have to do is run the DNA part that is human against the database...”

“ ... And hope we find a match,” Alison finishes, knowing full well that hers will be in the system, same as every other cop’s is.

“Exactly,” David says with a smile.

“Have you told anyone else about this yet?”

“I don’t plan on telling anyone else until I know for sure that I’m right,” he answers matter-of-factly. “I’m not risking being told I’m crazy let alone ruining my reputation, because I’m lacking proof.”

“Good,” Alison says with a smile of her own. “We’ll have to keep it that way.”

“What do you mean?” he asks as a bit of nervousness begins to creep down his spine.

“Well it’s very simple,” she says sliding up toward him. Alison’s hand slips up under her shirt to cup her left breast. Her nipple immediately stands to attention, hard and erect. Vaut causes a ripple motion across the succulent smooth flesh of her inner thighs, causing her to purr a little. She puts her face to the doctor’s and kisses him passionately, briefly catching him off guard before he returns the kiss in kind.

Alison removes her hand as David slides his in like a snake under her shirt to capture and caress her other breast. And when Vaut sends the ripples along her hot pussy, it is like an electric shock. It feels so shockingly good that she jumps involuntarily and lets out a sigh in submission.

She may have David where she wants him, but Vaut has her where it wants her.

Very soon Vaut worms a tendril into her sopping wet pussy. There is no way she can resist it and she starts to wriggle and squirm and make purring noises. Alison starts pushing up at David and he kisses her deeper while heavily massaging both her breast now. Vaut graduated to two tendrils which it used to alternately gently stroke her clit and then insert into her entrance and rotate.

Alison responds passionately. David’s tongue is deep inside her mouth and her legs are drifting apart encouraging Vaut to plunder her pussy more vigorously with its tendrils, but instead, Vaut pulls away and slowly slides away, leaving her bare from the waist down.

David stands back, marveling at Alison’s sudden nakedness. He quickly strips off his clothes, revealing to her a fit, slim and toned body that makes Alison marvel at him as well. He stands for a moment longer, grinning from ear to ear with excitement and anticipation. Then he slide down to his knees and carefully studies her aching pussy like he would a subject on one of his tables.

He begins by kissing and licking her thighs all around pussy. He then rubs the outside of her mound with the palm of his left hand and then slides his fingers very gently up and down Alison’s slit. He then expertly uses both hands to fiddle with her lips and carefully separates them. This is all so delightful and impossible to resist that Alison involuntarily thrusts her hips at him.

David starts licking her thighs again, in turn gradually getting closer to her pussy. Alison continues pushing her hips toward him, desperate for him to make faster progress but he teases her still. So she says, “Come on! Get on with it! I don’t have all night. Suck my pussy now or I will kill you now!”

She doesn’t know why she said the last part, but she just feels something inside her, driving her to fulfill the promise if he doesn’t obey.

When David finally put his tongue to her clit, it is pure heaven. He goes around and around with his tongue making small circles. Alison in turn lets out a long moan as she pushes and thrusts her hips toward him. Tendrils whip out, whether under her control or Vaut’s she doesn’t know or care about, and wraps around his head, holding him close to her crotch.

Alison spreads her thighs as far as she can and almost instantly she feels the first rumblings of an orgasm building. David grasps her ass with both hands, assuming that it is her placed on the back of his head, and presses his tongue against her clit firmer and faster. Vaut slithers back, exposing her breasts, which she instantly grasps and begins to knead. With her nipples hard and exposed, two tendrils form and latch onto them, pinching hard.

Alison all but screams, “Oh, fuck yes!”

She feels her body being raised until her ass rests on the edge of an empty, stainless steel table. Instinctively, she lifts her feet and places them on his bare back. David responds by inserting a finger in her pussy, pushing it in and out faster and faster while he continues to frantically lick her clit to destruction. Alison’s pussy is more hot and wet and aroused than it has ever been. Her orgasm is building stronger and more overwhelming. She wants to orgasm so badly. She wants release from this torture. She is panting wildly trying to breathe.

Alison screams at David, “Yes! Yes! Don’t stop what you’re doing. Don’t stop!” She is writhing around and thrashing and thrusting her ass up at him pleading, “Don’t stop. Whatever you are doing it’s fucking wonderful.”

She is right at the very brink of her orgasm exploding but she begins to panic that she is never going to orgasm. She hears herself shouting, “Oh David! Please fuck me!”

Just then Alison tips over the edge into her orgasm. It is such a violent orgasm, she is convulsing as the spasms of ecstasy roll through her. She can feel the wetness of her pussy seeping out onto the floor. She continues to grind her pussy into David’s face. He shows no sign of slowing down, as he keeps sucking her pulsating little bud in and out between his lips. Every time Alison thinks that it is subsiding, he makes her shudder again with another wave of sublime pleasure. Alison finally collapses back flat on the table completely exhausted and weak as all her energy seems to drain away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.