Symbiotes - Cover

Symbiotes

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two cops investigating an illegal operation discover something otherworldly which changes their lives, their partnership and who they are forever. While one struggle to accept these changes the other tries to accept the changes of their friendship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

The knocking at the door sounds like a drum inside Alison’s head. It’s constant and loud, and it won’t stop for anything. Slowly, she opens her eyes and the light is instantly blindingly bright and stinging. Her head immediately begins to ache and she feels like she has been drinking all night, even though she hadn’t. Well, she did have one glorious time all the same.

The banging keeps coming. Alison lifts her head and looks toward the front door. Fuck, did I really fall asleep here? She gets her hands underneath her body and pushes herself halfway up when she yells, “Alright! I’m fucking cumming!”

Alison chuckles, nearly until she bursts out into full blown laughter. Cumming ... I did a lot of that last night. She finally gets to her feet while resisting the urge to laugh and stumbles toward the door.

When she swings the door open, Alison is just as surprised to see Elizabeth, as her partner is to see her. Elizabeth holding a cup of coffee in her hand with the other on her hip and a frown on her face.

“Rough night I take it,” she says, her frown inching turning upward to a grin.

Alison grins right back. “You have no idea. What’s going on?”

“We have a case,” “Elizabeth answer holding out the coffee. “I took the liberty of getting one for you. I figured you could use it.”

Alison grabs the coffee and nods her thanks. “Come in. I need to get ready.”

Elizabeth looks at her partner’s hardened nipples under her thin shirt one last time before Alison turns around and then smiles as she watching the very bottom of Alison’s ass cheeks sway as they peek out from beneath the shirt.

“So what happened last night?” Elizabeth asks as she steps inside.

Alison has just entered her bedroom and almost immediately she steps back out wearing a pair of jeans that hug her ass nicely and another white skirt, this one tighter than the last.

Elizabeth is about to open her mouth to ask another question when Alison steps in to answer her last. “It was a little long and rough, but nothing that I couldn’t handle. Don’t suppose we have time for breakfast? I’m starving,” she says with a winning smile.

Caught in a flutter of everything that is going on and the fact that she feels a nearly overwhelming, sexual push toward her partner, Elizabeth is at a loss for words.

“Well? Are you coming?” Alison asks from the doorway, pulling Elizabeth from where ever it is she was just now.

Blinking, she puts on a smile and says, “Oh yeah. Um, Shapiro wants us at the scene yesterday.”

“Elizabeth, are you okay?” Alison questions as she steps closer.

“Yeah. Why?”

She strokes Elizabeth’s face. “You’re looking a little flushed.”

Elizabeth feels her cheeks burn a little hotter and suddenly notices the wetness between her legs. “Yeah. I’m ... I’m just a little hot. Maybe a breath fresh air will help. Come on.”

She steps past her partner and out the door. Alison looks after her and beans. Her crotch is dripping, and she can swear she could smell the faint, sweet scent of her partner’s. An idea forms and it puts a larger smile on her face as she steps out into the morning light.


The crowd at the crime scene is wild and unruly. Fortunately, the police have the alley completely secured and the people well enough back so that the scene cannot be seen.

Police have the people under control, but the slightest trigger may well set these people off, Alison notices immediately. One officer lifts the police tape up for the two detectives so that can pass through.

“So, what do we know of the vic?” Alison.

“You’re not going to like it,” Elizabeth murmurs.

“Is that why you refused to tell me on the way here?” Alison wonders.

“I was afraid you’d jump out of the car if I did,” her partner responds.

“Do you really think I’m that crazy?” Alison says with a laugh.

Elizabeth looks over her shoulder. “With you, there’s no telling.”

“Well, I’m not that crazy,” Alison retorts. “Now seriously, who do we have?”

They reach the mouth of the alley, out of sight from the crowd, when Elizabeth spins around to face her partner. “Judge Jennifer Lewis.”

“That arrogant cunt,” Alison growls. “He knows how much I dislike that bitch.”

“Which is why Shapiro wants us on this. He figures you’ll redirect your anger toward whoever did this, and maybe collar...” Elizabeth doesn’t get to finish.

“She’s the reason Danny Big Daddy Fry got off that racketeering charge last year, and why our money laundering case before that got shut down. It was her stupid technicalities that lost us both,” Alison argues passionately.

“And Shapiro thinks if it was Danny Fry or someone from the laundering case, then we can at least put one of them behind bars,” Elizabeth explains.

“Yeah, and after only having harmed how many people?” the angry police woman asks.

“Alison...” her partner tries to placate.

“Fuck it,” Alison says, pulling out a pair of gloves from her partner’s pocket. “If Shapiro wants us on this, then we’ll do it.”

“Thank you,” Elizabeth sighs. “The coroner is already here.”

Alison steps around Elizabeth and heads straight for the tall, man with jet black hair that serves as this city’s coroner. He is wearing a simple pair of jeans and a black shirt that nearly matches his hair. By the time Alison reaches him, he is finishing up his examination of the victim.

“Ah, Detective Alison Frost,” the man says with a genuine smile.

“David,” she says returning the smile in kind. “What have you found?”

“Well, from what I can see here, it appears she and a male had sex in the alley, and at some point led to her performing oral sex on him.”

“So how did she die and how long ago?” Alison asks intently.

“You know, you would make a decent homicide detective if you had some more people skills,” David remarks with a grin.

“And that’s why I work Major Crimes, Dr. Lancaster,” Alison bites back, grinning as well.

“Touché,” he says.

“Alright already,” Elizabeth says coming up alongside Alison. “Would you two quit flirting and get serious here. I don’t want Shapiro or anyone else on my ass for the second time in a week.”

“Well, like I was going to say,” David continues, “it appears that asphyxiation killed her and that was almost twelve hours ago.”

“You said appears,” Alison points out.

“Because at first glance it does, and she may have very well have,” he agrees.

“But?” Elizabeth says.

“But, if you look inside her mouth,” he answers as he kneels down to the body, “inside there are lesions and it looks torn, maybe even the muscles have been damaged.”

The two detectives kneel next to the coroner and look. The inside of the judge’s mouth does not look appetizing, and it is Elizabeth to comment first.

“What is that slimy stuff,” she says, swirling her finger around in the air. “That doesn’t look like any saliva I’ve ever seen.”

“I won’t know until I run some tests on it, but I don’t believe it is, or at least of the human kind.”

“Are we talking animal here?” Elizabeth asks surprised. “You think an animal did this?”

David immediately goes on the defense as he stands up and looks around. “I’m not saying this woman was attacked by a werewolf or something crazy like that. I’m just saying anything could have come by afterward or the attacker used an animal.”

“It’s alright David,” Alison says, stroking his arm. “We’re not going to say anything until you know for sure.”

“Right,” he says, calming a little.

“When will you know more details?” she questions, taking note of the crowd’s sudden increase in volume.

The radio of an officer close by starts buzzing and Elizabeth steps over to see what the ruckus is all about.

“In a few hours, once we get the body back,” she hears David answer.

“Good, I will see you then,” Alison declares.

“Just you?” David asks curiously.

“Who else would be with me?” she asks, touching his arm once more.

David feels something like electricity flowing through his arm at her touch. Within seconds, he feels his cock start to stir and the overwhelming urge to take Alison right here in this alley rises, but the feeling is abruptly broken when she pulls her arm away as Elizabeth returns to their sides.

“The loud commotion is the crowd’s response to the mayor.”

“She’s here?” Alison asks, surprised.

“Apparently, and her presence is only going to make the crowd of reporters even more interested in finding out what’s going on,” Elizabeth adds disgruntled.

“And make our job that much harder,” Alison remarks.


The duo manages to avoid the mayor while getting nothing from the bartender or any of the few patrons they are able to track down from the previous night. The general consensus is that the few that do remember the judge only remember her because of the red dress made her stand out. And of course, those that do remember claim they did not know who she was but admit she looked like they have seen her before.

All in all, the day is wasted and the two detectives are nowhere. Well, not totally wasted. Vaut has managed to keep Alison occupied, and partially distracted which hasn’t gone unnoticed by her partner.

“Are you alright Alison,” Elizabeth asks as they reach their car.

Alison looks up at her partner, ready to let out a moan. Over the last few minutes, Vaut has increased his tortures on her. Both her holes are plugged and stretched to their natural limits. The symbiote has been sending ripples through, creating a massaging-like movement instead of her. Alison has been on a roller coaster ride of orgasms for the majority of the afternoon.

“I’m just feeling a tired I guess, and aggravated,” she answers, trying to keep her facial expressions in check. “Is it that obvious?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.