Symbiotes - Cover

Symbiotes

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two cops investigating an illegal operation discover something otherworldly which changes their lives, their partnership and who they are forever. While one struggle to accept these changes the other tries to accept the changes of their friendship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

The club is packed as usual as Alison walks in with her tight mini-skirt that shows off her magnificent legs. Her red hair is pulled back into a ponytail and her close fitting blouse not only shows off her shapely breasts, but the color of her pink nipples through it.

She slips up to the bar, passing both men and women, all of whom turn their heads or move their eyes to catch a glimpse of her. Alison was right about Elizabeth’s sexual intensity that has built up, but tonight she realizes just how much hers has too. She doesn’t care if it’ll be a man or woman she picks up tonight.

As she approaches the bar, she’s a shapely figure in a long red dress belonging to a person with lovely blonde hair. She keeps an eye on the woman while she mingles and after several minutes of talking with a few different men and women, Alison decides to approach the lady.

“I notice you have had your eye on me since I came in,” Alison says to the woman as she steps in close.

“Jennifer,” the woman introduces herself just loud enough over the crowd to be heard. “And I have an eye for beautiful women.

“I figured you would come over eventually, and it appears I was right,” Jennifer says as she wraps her arms around Alison’s waist, pulling her in close to her. Their faces are barely inches apart and Jennifer’s lips come close to Alison’s. “How about we go somewhere a little quieter?”

Alison’s chest heaves as she breathes heavily. “Yes.”

Jennifer takes her hand and drags Alison back through the crowd of people, all of whom cast glances at the two beautiful women, and through a back door that leads into the alley.

As soon as the door closes Alison has Jennifer pinned against the wall, her tongue already slipping past Jennifer’s teeth in into the cavity of her mouth. She instantly reacts, twisting her tongue around Alison’s. Alison’s hands move up to pull down the other’s top, revealing her perky breasts topped each with a pink eraser sized nipple on each.

Her hands seize Jennifer’s beasts, kneading and squeezing them. Then she steps back and her dress slowly starts to change form and turn black. The material slips away revealing Alison’s shapely breasts and smooth shaven pussy, but Jennifer’s eyes are wide in utter shock.

“What the fuck is that?”

“It’s something I picked up, or rather it picked me up, earlier today,” Alison explains. “It tells me its name is Vaut. And Vaut here is always hungry, which in turn makes my incredibly horny.”

“Hungry?” Jennifer exclaims.

“Yes. Hungry for your sweet juicy pussy,” Alison says with a smile as she moves in close, down to kiss Jennifer’s lovely breasts.

Alison sucks and tongues them. She moves slowly down, kissing every inch of Jennifer’s body until her face is buried in her wet pussy. Her tongue transforms into that of Vaut, the strange formless creature and slides into her pussy, licking up her juices, and stroking and licking her in just the right spots. Jennifer cries out and moans thrusting her hips upward.

“Oh, yes. There. If you keep that up, you’ll get a mouth full,” Jennifer’s voice quivers with passion, temporarily forgetting what she has just heard and seen.

Her hips shoot upward and Alison’s mouth moves down to her pussy, opening wide. She keeps her mouth several inches from Jennifer’s spread open pussy while her tongue continues to slither around inside her. Then Jennifer cries out in ecstasy as a stream of her pussy juice shoots out into Alison’s waiting mouth.

Jennifer slides down the wall with her legs spread wide open, exhausted from the torrent of pussy juices she has just released. Alison strokes her thighs, slowly licking them along with Jennifer’s still open pussy. Then she steps back and the black form spreads across Alison’s body.

Make her cum, Vaut whispers to her.

As if to motivate Alison, the creature’s black mass spreads open over her crotch and forms what looks like a large cock. Before Alison can protest, Vaut slams it straight into her aching pussy. Alison cries out as the creature begins pumping in and out of her pussy while expanding in size, stretching her.

Meanwhile, tendrils shoot out, wrapping around Jennifer’s upper arms and thighs, holding her in place. Two more go out and wrap around her breasts, the ends sliding up to tease her already taunt nipples. In seconds, Jennifer is moaning and thrashing around against the restraints holding her.

As the cock continues to penetrate Alison, a similar one forms outside, giving her the appearance of having a cock herself. When Jennifer opens her eyes, her mouth drops open to groan at the sight of the huge cock hanging in front of her. But before she can do or say anything, Alison’s long, wet tongue sips into her mouth as she shoves the cock into Jennifer’s slippery wet pussy.

Jennifer moans around the tongue and though her mind still reels at the situation, her body begins to adjust and even want more. Alison’s mind is filled with a glimpse of just what this creature is, or at least what Vaut wants her to know. It is a symbiote that has to feed off the cum and juices of men and women alike to survive, and as long as the host gives it what it wants, it will give the host maximum pleasure.

‘Feed me what I desire, Vaut says in her mind.

Thoughts of just how well she fucks this woman will influence how well she is fucked in return, and the notion spurs her on.’

Feed me what I desire,’ Vaut repeats.

Suddenly, she realizes, whether on her own or the creature’s fantasies, that anything is possible so long as she can imagine it. And with this knowledge, the first thing she imagines is making her cock larger just like the one inside her pussy now.

“That feels so huge,” Jennifer cries and presses her hips upward to thrust herself onto the extra-large cock.

The grin on Alison’s face stretches even wider. And with a single almost unconscious thought, the cock grows thicker and longer.

Jennifer’s head comes up. “Oh, that’s so long and thick. It fills my pussy up so much.”

Alison groans, but it comes out like more of a growl. She lowers her head down to the woman and the long, wet tongue again slips from her mouth, but this time instead of slipping into Jennifer’s mouth, it wraps along her neck and face, leaving behind a slimy trail. Alison continues to lick as her hips begin to move, pumping the massive cock deep into the woman.

In no time, Jennifer is climaxing as the cock pumps in and out, almost a blur. She writhes and bucks and cries out her ecstasy against Alison’s cock. Her screams fill the alley. And then, she goes limp but Alison doesn’t pull out or even slow down.

Jennifer’s hot pussy feels so good wrapped around her cock. The symbiote delivers as promised. Even though it isn’t hers, it is like the creature is tied into her nervous system, sending every bit of pleasure straight to her.

Without thinking, a tendril whips out and down to stroke Jennifer’s clit. Alison’s cock slides deeper and deeper into the woman, her pussy lips are pushed inward, and then pulled outward with each stroke. The tendril moves faster and faster like a little finger over her clit until her breath is coming out in gasps, and her hips are thrusting upward to meet the downward movements of the large cock. She begins to moan again, and this time, sob. Her face is distorted by her passion, her body writhes in ecstasy.

Alison’s hips thrust forward harder, and she cries out as her cock explodes deep inside the woman’s hot pussy along with her own pussy exploding. Jennifer’s cries out too, slamming her hips up against Alison’s again and Alison feels Jennifer’s pussy muscles clamp down on her cock as she climaxes immediately after.

The intensity of two simultaneous orgasms and the intensity of Vaut reacting to hers and Jennifer’s climax are just too much for Alison. Darkness surrounds her and but she has the vague feeling it’s not just her losing consciousness either.

The tendrils slide back into Alison and the symbiote stretches out over Alison’s head, replacing it with its own. Large solid white eyes appear along with a jaw that stretches to reveal two rows of very sharp and very white teeth. Jennifer isn’t too quick to recover from the intense fucking, but upon seeing Vaut in his full form, it is enough to jolt her back to reality.

As the woman opens her mouth to scream, Vaut grabs the side of her head with massive clawed hands and slams his cock deep into her mouth, immediately cutting off the scream. Without any mercy, Vaut begins pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, going deeper and deeper each time, with the same intensity that Alison had displayed earlier.

Vaut continues, jarring Jennifer’s head, even past the point that her eyes roll to the back of her head. Vaut only stops when his cock explodes, splattering the inside of Jennifer’s mouth to the point that his bright white cum spurts from her mouth and nose. With a growl of laughter, Vaut’s cock instantly disappears. He picks the woman up by her head just as a patron stumbles out of the backdoor of the bar. The patron looks at Vaut wide eyed and unmoving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.