Seedling
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Mark makes his way through the woods in a haze-like euphoria. The trees whip past him almost hurriedly and his mind just brushes it off, not connecting reality to fiction. Through his eyes it is like a dreamscape and nothing is real except for the bliss coursing through his body.

The feeling of being summoned has only increased and so has the need to reach the tree. The only thing Mark is unsure of is whether it is all because of the tree or partly because of Ms. Savile. Either way, it doesn’t matter as he clears the last of the trees into the small clearing of grass where the lithe tree sits.

As soon as he stumbles into the clearing four tentacles are already racing out to wrap around his limbs. He is lifted quickly into the air and brought sailing over to the alien tree. Once he is close, the sentient plant speaks into his mind.

“I did as you asked of me,” he answers, a smile stretching across his face. “Karen was apparently taken care of.”

The tree questions him again.

This time, Mark frowns. “I don’t know,” he snaps. “She wasn’t at school and nobody could elaborate.”

Anger seeps from the tree now and Mark’s head is blasted with pain.

“The new queen, or supposed new queen ... whatever the fuck you want to call her,” he answers. “She’s my fucking principal Ms. Savile.”

The tree enters his mind once more and he simply throws his head back.

“Do whatever you need to,” he says still feeling the effects from his sexual euphoria. “I just don’t know how much more I can take or rather how much more my dick or ass can.”

Another tentacle slides slowly out from behind the alien tree and plunges into the waistline of his pants. Two more do the same, but from behind him. In conjunction with each other his pants are swiftly removed.

One of the tentacles slithers back up his leg toward his soft cock. It wraps around, slowly massaging and covering it in a greenish fluid, until his cock is brought to life and sticking straight out, fully erect. Once ready, the same tentacle starts sliding up and down his length while another slithers up his other leg to wrap around his balls to massage these as well.

The one on his cock stops and pulls Mark’s foreskin back while the one around his balls releases them and moves up to point at the head of his cock as if looking eye to eye with it. Suddenly, something slips out through a small slit in the end and slowly writhes toward the slit in the head of his cock. It teases the end of cock before expanding open and plunging itself onto his cock, causing his eyes to roll back into his head in pleasure. The tentacle starts pumping up and down his shaft. He watches as the appendage gets fatter and thinner as his rock hard cock goes in and out.

After a while, the tentacle slows the pumping and finally withdraws its warm, sticky envelopment from his cock. Out comes the same protrusion again. This time it wiggles uncontrollably towards Mark’s cock and slowly plunges itself into the tiny slit in the end of his cock. This almost drives Mark over the edge.

His mouth shoots open to let loose a scream of pure ecstasy, but the third tentacle, which has been waiting patiently to the side, plunges itself into his mouth and down his throat, effectively cutting of any sound his was going to make. The tentacle on his cock, once again expands to envelop it, but this time protrusion stays inside his slit, snaking its way into his ball sack.

Mark cums hard and beyond his ability to control. He erupts hard into the tentacle, his hot sticky cum shooting from his cock and down inside. It creates a vacuum and sucks every last bit of his cum, but it doesn’t stop. Instead, the alien tree uses its tentacles to continue sucking, taking Mark for everything he has until finally it pulls its tentacles out, letting the drained carcass of the young man to fall to the ground.

The tentacles quickly slither back and disappear. Shortly after, a strange light forms at the tree’s center, eventually expanding outward to envelop the entire thing. The woods go silent, the wind doesn’t blow, the leaves don’t rustle, even the sounds of chirping birds cease. Then within moments, the light fades and the woods return to a normal state.

In the center of the green patch no longer sits the alien tree. Instead, a beautiful pale looking woman with long hair does. Lying on her side, she slowly opens her eyes to view the world around her as a human once again instead of a tree for the first time in over a hundred years. Her hands slowly crawl over her body, touching skin, soft skin that she has forgotten she had once possessed. Her hand slip up alongside her thigh, and then to the inside, trailing lightly and causing goose bumps. By the time she reaches her groin, however, she is surprised to find a large, soft cock sitting there.

In her haste to take the life force from Mark, the seedling inside her rapidly evolved to suit its needs. It was a simple slip of her control over it, but it will be the last.

Quickly, her mind goes back to the limply hanging cock that she never had before. Often, back she was once human, she wondered what it was like to have one of these, and though time is of the essence, she can’t help herself to actually take advantage of it and toy with it.

Her hand slips over the soft cock, slowly increasing her arousal. She increases the pressure of her hand over her crotch and can feel the hardness build when she grips the shaft and begins to stroke up and down.

She feels the weight of it within her hand and moans. It feels good. Then she closes her eyes and leans back into the remains of her three-form, as she imagines fucking someone with her new gift. A smile spreads across her face as she feels her arousal increase. She remembers the feeling of one of these in her ass and unconsciously spreads her legs open wide.

Her hand goes to her lips and she licks and sucks the tips of her fingers, knowing that the taste will soon change and she will love their new smell. Her hand then slips down to her ass cheeks and she caresses them as she raises her ass off the ground.

Her eye’s close tightly as she savors the feeling and once again she puts her hand to her lips. The taste on her fingers is nice and it inflames her desires further and she longs to plunge one or two fingers into her ass and bring herself to an orgasm.

Her other hand increases its ministrations on her new cock and she can feel the slipperiness as it is coated with the start of her precum. She pushes a finger into herself and increases the speed of her hand on her cock.

She bucks, trying to push her finger in deep while rubbing the flat of her palm over her cheeks. Her speed increases and she feels her pleasure rise as she cums over her hand and onto the ground as she rides her finger and pushes it in deeper into her asshole.

She sags back onto the ground, feeling sated and exhausted and covered in sweat as she keeps slowly rubbing her cock. She pulls the finger out of her hole and brings it to her nose and inhales its smell.

She is definitely going to like her new plaything.

-

Since it has been a while since she was human, the world hasn’t changed much. Her world consisted of that small patch of clearing in the woods, and through her connection to the Earth, she was able to view events, just in a different way. All of it is nothing compared to the assault on her senses now. To be human again is wonderful, even if there are certain limitations compared to being a tree. Of course being a tree compared to being human has its own limitations.

She wanders out of the clearing and into the woods for a little bit of time. She knows these woods pretty well, but in human form, things do take on a slightly different appearance for her. Eventually, she comes to a well-worn path and follows it toward her first destination: Mark’s house.

That only problem she faces at the moment is her being naked but as she closes on the edge of the woods to the neighborhood Mark lived in, a solution presents herself in the form of a jogger. And luckily, for being human, she is still a plant with certain abilities.

The jogger is still about a hundred yards away, giving her plenty of time. Opening her mouth, tiny virtually unseen spores are expelled into the air, directly into the path of the young female jogger.

Within seconds the young jogger in passing through the unseen mist, inhaling a lungful of the spores. And within second after this, she is on her knees, clutching her throat, choking and gagging. The seconds tick by slowly before the young woman recovers and the first thing she sees is a naked woman with the most beautiful cock she has ever seen step out into the open.

“What is your name,” she asks the young jogger.

“Erin,” the girl simply says.

“You can call me Lexi, Erin. Do you like what you see?”

Erin looks over Lexi wantonly, taking in her lushes curves and breasts and final the beautifully crafted cock. As she looks, Lexi’s cock slowly grows and hardens before her eyes.

Lexi pulls Erin to her feet and commands her to remove her clothing, which Erin is more than happy to do. Then Erin is pulled in and Lexi starts kissing her. Their bodies press against each other’s. Both of their breasts are smashing into each other’s. Lexi’s cock is pressed firmly against Erin’s pussy and Erin can feel the throbbing shaft moving up and down her entrance.

Lexi’s tongue gets between the younger girl’s lips. She starts darting her tongue back and forth between Erin’s lips like a cock moving in and out of a pussy. Erin sucks on the tongue every time it comes between her lips. Both of their hard nipples drag into the other’s breast. Erin’s nipples are larger than Lexi’s, but Lexi’s breasts are bigger then Erin’s and they completely mother the young jogger’s.

Lexi starts kissing down Erin’s neck and along her chest. Her lips trace the outlines of Erin’s breasts, kissing them on the outside and then moving inward to Erin’s nipples. Lexi starts lashing her tongue out at Erin’s nipples, licking them in turns. She then uses her teeth to trap Erin’s nipples while her tongue licks at them. Lexi then turns her mouth into a vacuum and starts sucking up as much of Erin’s breasts as possible.

Lexi spends a good amount of time feasting on Erin’s delicious breasts before continuing her kissing down Erin’s body. She kisses under Erin’s breasts and travels down her belly before her lips finally come level with Erin’s enlarged lips. Erin is moaning and moving her upper body up and down while Lexi devours her pussy. She lifts one of Erin’s legs over her shoulders and rests her cheek against Erin’s thigh. She laps up Erin’s juices and kisses her tender clit. Lexi then starts sucking on Erin’s clit, sending chills through Erin’s body.

Erin jumps every time Lexi hits a good spot in her pussy. While her tongue is darting around inside Erin’s pussy, she looks up at Erin’s face and watches in pleasure as Erin’s breasts bounce with every jump she makes. The sight of them bouncing makes Lexi’s tongue go deeper inside Erin’s pussy. Never before had Lexi been with a woman, but she has always been a curious one. She grinds her face into Erin’s wet pussy and resumes devouring her crotch.

After eating Erin’s pussy for a few minutes, Lexi stands up and kisses Erin, letting Erin taste her own juices. Erin’s hands are wrapped around Lexi’s large cock and she starts to stroke it. Erin takes her turn and starts kissing her way down Lexi’s body, stopping only to capture the nipples in her mouth in turns, sucking and pulling them with her teeth. Lexi thinks her cock is going to explode in Erin’s hands and she loves the attention her breasts are getting.

Erin kisses below Lexi’s breasts and down her stomach. Erin still holds on to Lexi’s hard cock and starts kissing its huge head. Erin’s tongue licks around the edges of the head before engulfing it between her lips. In reaction to the sudden warmth around her cock, Lexi runs her hands through Erin’s hair, pulling her on to it more.

Erin cups Lexi’s balls and starts fondling them, squeezing and kneading them in the palms of her hands. Erin just lets Lexi’s cock invade the back of her throat. Her huge cockhead brushes the back of Erin’s throat as her tongue runs up and down the pulsing shaft.

Lexi lifts Erin up by her hair and leads her back past the tree line. Getting caught by a random passerby would create the exact kind of trouble Lexi is trying to avoid. Lexi gets on the ground with her cock pointing up at the sky. Erin quickly crawls between Lexi’s legs and takes the cock between her lips a little bit longer, savoring the taste and texture of Lexi’s hard cock. Erin then gets up and straddles her crotch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.