Seedling
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

“Mark, wake up!”

The voice echoes at him from the fog. He is standing in the middle of nowhere and he can see nothing but darkness and fog. Then the voice speaks again and again, becoming louder with each iteration.

“Who are you?” he shouts.

“Mark!” the voice thunders. “Wake your ass up!”

This time, like a forceful gust of wind, he is thrown back onto the ground. When he opens his eyes, he is staring at the ceiling in his room. A few seconds later, the face of his sister Sarah comes into view.

“Damn it Mark,” she says putting her fists to her hips. “You were supposed to come home and fuck me, not crawl your sorry ass into bed and forget about me.”

“What?” he asks groggily.

“You heard me,” she answers, kicking him gently. “I waited up until like two in the fucking morning. Was her pussy that damn good?”

“How the fuck did I get back here?” he asks, completely ignoring her question.

“I don’t know,” she complains. “How about you tell me?”

“Sarah,” he says sitting up and shaking his head, “I don’t have time for this.”

“Sure you do,” she says smartly. “I woke you up an hour earlier than normal.”

“You what?”

“You heard me. I didn’t sleep very well last night. Mom was a great piece of ass but I was really looking forward to that dick of yours.”

“I’ll make it up to you,” he says.

He uses the bed to pull himself up and as he starts to climb in, Sarah says, “Good. Then you can do so now.”
“I’m going back to bed.”

“If you don’t then I’m going to harass you about last night until you give me an answer or what I want.”

Mark groans. He is tired and not really in the mood for this. But he knows Sarah too well, and she will pester him until he finally does give in. Besides, he knows he has spoiled her for too many years in giving her his cock whenever she wanted it. The chances of putting a cap on that is probably not going to happen.

“Alright,” he says at least. “How can I say no to my little sister?”

“You can’t,” she smirks. “Now let’s get a shower before breakfast.”

“But I thought you wanted to fuck,” he says, his mind still not fully functioning.

“I do, and it’s been awhile since you’ve had me up against the shower wall, fucking my brains out.”

Mark follows behind Sarah as she heads for the bathroom. By the time he strips his clothes, she is already in the shower with the water running steaming hot. He takes a moment to look at his sister’s body and really appreciate it. Her breasts are average and perky, suiting her frame. Her belly is taut and her delicious curves glisten from the water. Her features are slightly exotic, and Mark mentally kicks himself for never really, truly appreciating her body as well as her mind.

He slips in and takes the bar of soap from her and lathers up his hands. Then he begins soaping her up slowly, starting with her neck, moving his way down her chest to her breasts. He takes his time, continuing to lather them long after it is necessary. She moans softly, then gently pushes his hands away and takes the soap for herself.

She repeats the process on him, soaping up his neck, down to his chest, but she continues on, soaping his belly, down to his pelvis, before finally wrapping her soapy fingers around his hard cock.

They come together, and kiss tenderly. Their wet, soap covered bodies press tightly together as she continues to stroke him, and Mark runs his hands down her back to her ass. The kiss grows more heated as their arousal grows, and before long they are grinding into each other.

Their mouths part slowly, but they keep themselves pressed tightly together. Mark reaches and finds the bar of soap and runs it over the skin of her back and ass methodically. At the same time, he begins to nibble on her ear, knowing how much it drives her crazy. Once he is finished with her back, he puts the bar of soap down and runs his hand between her legs, making sure to get her completely clean.

Sarah moans even louder as his fingers begin to work the lips of her pussy, then her clit. Her grip on his cock tightens and she begins stroking him harder. They kiss again, this time harder and with more urgency. She lets go of Mark and reaches over his shoulder, retrieving the shower head. Breaking apart and removing his hand, she drops to her knees.

Holding his cock gently on her palm, she takes her time rinsing him off. When she is sure all the soap is gone, she looks up into his eyes and takes him into her mouth. A groan escapes his lips as he slumps back slightly against the shower wall, feeling her work him over just the way she knows he likes it.

Mark places his hand gently on the back of her head, guiding her slightly, and she moans around his cock. The vibrations from her throat drive him crazy and she slows down a little, wanting to prolong their fun. He doesn’t want to cum yet either, so he pulls back from Sarah and she stands back up.

They come together again, bodies pressed tightly together as they kiss. Mark manoeuvers around until his cock slides between her legs. Their hips begin grinding and Sarah moans as his shaft runs across her lips, teasing her. She begins squirming, trying to get into a position where he can enter her, but whenever she gets close, he pulls back, teasing her.
Two can play the morning game. When Mark thinks she can’t take much more, he pulls back and presses her against the shower wall. Sliding to his knees, he picks up the shower head and brings it to her pussy. She moans as the spray cleans her of any excess soap and then moans louder as he replaces the water with his tongue. Mark licks her outer lips gently, teasing her some more, feeling her body quiver from his attentions.

Becoming more insistent, her hand finds the back of his head and presses his face into her. His tongue finds her clit and he flicks at it lightly. Her hand presses his head even harder, and his tongue becomes more insistent, lashing at her, then pressing hard and grinding. Mark knows how much she loves it when he does this, and soon her hips are grinding erratically, and her moans are becoming louder, echoing in the closed in space.

Gently, he slides a finger insider her, then a second, as he keeps working her clit over with his tongue. His fingers begin probing gently, searching out the spot he knows will set her off. She is completely slumped against the shower wall now, hips gyrating and he knows it won’t be long until his efforts are rewarded.

Mark finds the spot he is looking for, he can tell from the way her hips suddenly change their motion. He begins to massage it with his fingers, while once again pressing his tongue hard against her clit, grinding it. Sarah begins to shudder and shake, her hand now pressing her brother into her frantically.

Finally she lets out a loud scream and Mark can taste the rush of her juices as they flow out of her. Her muscles contract around his fingers and her entire body presses down against him. He uses his other hand to brace her as she climaxes. Finally, with a shudder, she relaxes and when Mark removes his hands, she slumps down with him on the floor of the shower.

They embrace tenderly, her head resting on his shoulder. Her breathing slowly returns to normal as he gently caresses her back. Sarah feels his hard cock poking at her, and she takes it into her hand, looks at him and grins.

“This is what I’ve been wanting,” she says with a mischievous grin.

Mark just grins back, as she begins stroking him, and they kiss again. Before long she is starting to get worked up again. His hand strokes the underside of her breast, his fingers occasionally moving up to lightly pinch her nipple. Sarah releases him and breaks their kiss, then stands up.

“Come up here and fuck me,” she demands.

Mark wastes no time in rising and soon Sarah is bent at the waist, steadying herself against the wall. Mark moves behind her and runs his cock up her thigh and between her legs. He strokes her lips with his shaft, exciting her. She gives in, reaches down and places him at her entrance. He enters her in one long slow push. She pushes back into him and they both groan as he fills her.

He lets her set the pace and she begins slowly rocking back and forth. He can feel her muscles gripping and squeezing every time she starts to pull away. Before long she starts moving faster and Mark’s hips start moving in tandem with her. Soon they have a steady rhythm going, her moving forward, and then him pulling her back.

“Fuck me harder. I love the feel of your cock pounding into me,” she growls.

“Your pussy is so tight,” Mark grunts.

They are really starting to work themselves into a frenzy, but Mark decides he wants to see her face when he cums. For them to look into each other’s eyes. She deserves as much. He pulls out, and before she can protest, turns her around. He pushes her against the wall and she gets the idea, lifting a leg to give him easier access. She wraps her arms around his neck as he enters her again, and wraps her leg around his waist. As he thrusts up into her, they kissed passionately.

Every time Mark thrusts, Sarah slams into the shower wall behind her and the sound echoes throughout the bathroom. Soon she has both legs wrapped around her brother’s waist, and soon he is holding her up, pinned to the wall, while she slides herself up and down on him with her thighs. She can tell he is getting close and starts to encourage him.

“Come on brother, I want to feel you cum inside me.”

She knows it drives him crazy when she talks like this. She puts her head right next to his ear and starts riding him faster.
“Your big cock feels so good deep inside me. Now I want to feel you.”

Mark can sense himself getting close and he holds her even tighter. His motions are becoming more erratic and she can tell it won’t be more than a few more seconds.

“Your fucking cock feels good. I’m going to cum brother, cum with me, fill me up!”

Mark’s balls tighten and his brain feels like it is imploding. Sarah has stopped talking and is moaning louder now and now he can tell she is about to cum. He turns his head and kisses her roughly as he feels the cum shoot up my shaft and explode inside her.

As soon as he cums, Sarah’s legs clamp rigidly around him and she moans into his mouth. Her pussy goes into overdrive, trying to milk each drop of cum from him. They shudder into each other, maintaining the kiss as they both feel simultaneous release. As they starts to come down from the high, Mark slides to the floor of the tub, bringing her down with him.

He rests with his back against the side of the tub, Sarah sitting in his lap as he shrinks and slips out of her. She mumbles her disappointment at the withdrawal and holds onto him even tighter. Mark kisses her neck softly and strokes her hair. They held each other close, feeling the spray from the shower head lying next to them, soaking their bodies. There is a special connection between them that only a brother and sister so close can share and neither wants to let go of the other.

Eventually, they separate and stand. Mark picks up the shower head and rinses her clean. She returns the favor and they cuddle and kiss softly after she has returned it to its rack. He shuts off the water, and they both steps from the tub. Looking down, she notices he has already started to grow half hard again.

“Let’s skip breakfast and get back in bed like you suggested,” she says as she takes his cock in her hand. She leads him by it back into the bedroom, and still wet, climbs onto the bed.

Later Mark is a little surprised to not see Karen at school. He thinks he only missed her this morning, but when she isn’t in class, he begins to wonder. But his mind is taken off of her for a while as he seems to have had a rise in popularity overnight and his sister is on cloud nine after this morning’s romp.

Besides the claps on the back and new celebrity status given to him by those that matter, and strangely enough those that Karen has fucked, nothing happens to Mark. That is, until last period, when he is suddenly called to the principal’s office.

On his way down the empty hallway, Mark wonders why he has been called in and what kind of woman Ms. Savile is.

Ms. Savile has been the principal since before Mark even started high school. It seems she loves going out of her way to be a bitch or a bother to some of the students. At times she seems to unnecessarily come down on a student in what looks like nothing more than an effort to try and prove to everyone how tough she can be even though she is completely hot, especially in those spike heeled shoes she wears every single day.

She always wears skirts much like the school uniform required. They are never too tight, but are just snug enough to show off the perfect swaying of her ass and hips as she struts around the halls looking for someone to bust.

Her tops are never very revealing, but she tends to wear silk tops that button up the front. The way her top clings to her well-proportioned breasts and lean waist would make anyone’s cock hard, including Mark’s. Even now, thinking about her, he can feel his cock stirring.

Mark has never had any problems with her, but he does take every opportunity to watch her walk or stare wantonly at her when she isn’t looking.

When he enters the office, the secretary looks up, and as if recognizing him, points toward Ms. Savile’s office door. Mark nods and without a word heads for it. As he is about to knock, the secretary tells him to just head inside, and so he does.

“Close the door,” she commands as soon as he steps into her office, “and sit down.”

Mark does as commanded, shutting the door behind him before taking a seat in the only chair across from her. He looks straight ahead at the closed blinds as Ms. Savile stands and begins pacing and lecturing him.

“Mr. O’Mara,” she starts, “I suppose you think it hasn’t been noticed what has taken place lately.” She walks around to stand directly behind him. “Mr. O’Mara,” she says leaning over close to his ear, “Miss Diangelo has been removed from the picture if you get my drift. Our master wasn’t very happy with her performance and her being compromised.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.