Seedling - Cover

Seedling

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

After a change of clothes, Mark has his sister drive him over to Karen’s house. He doesn’t tell her or their mother what had happened to him in the woods today. With everything he learned himself, he isn’t too sure he’d want to know.

Nearly a block away he has Sarah stop the car and as he reaches for the door, she grabs his arm to spin him around. Mark turns to look straight into a pair of amazing blue eyes.
“Fuck that bitch good Mark. Then come home and fuck the hell out of me, you understand?” she says, her voice full of intensity.

“I promise,” he says. He kisses her deeply and then steps out of the car.

Once Sarah has turned the corner and out of sight, Mark sighs and begins his walk toward Karen’s. The thought of just what she may be kind of scares him. Of course the thought of what that tree is, scares him even more. But he knows what to expect and he has to fulfill his obligation. At least if he wants to feel the way he did earlier ever again.

Mark pauses and takes in the night air for a moment. He could just not go through with this and walk away, and of course never feel Karen’s pussy enveloping his cock. He can right? There is a doubt in the back of his mind that tells him otherwise, but when he tries to press on that thought, it is fleeting.

Before he knows it, his feet are already in motion and the notion of finally fucking Karen after all these years of lusting, and for lack of a better word, stalking her, he will finally have her, and apparently, more than once.

But why?

The thought once again stops him in his tracks. Why does she only fuck people once and why is she choosing to fuck him multiple times? Is there something special about him? Was she wrong about this whole situation and about Karen? Did what happen today even happen?

Mark shakes his head, trying to scatter all the thoughts away. He has been thrown into what is going to be a war, largely against his will apparently. Humanity is in danger, though to him it is hard to believe. If plants could take over, why haven’t they done so already?

“Hello Mark,” a sweet voice says, bringing him out of his reverie.

Mark blinks several times, trying to comprehend how he is standing on the sidewalk just in front of Karen’s house. Last he remembers, he stops half a block away to think things over. And now here he is, in front of her house looking right at the object of both his lust and mission.

“Um. Hi,” he answers after a moment.

“You look a little lost and more than a bit late,” Karen observes.

“Um, you can say that,” he murmurs. “I had a few things come up after school and ... well I’m here now.”

“Yes you are!” Karen says cheerfully.

“So are we going inside?” he asks tentatively. Even with Karen’s shockingly positive attitude toward him, Mark is still a little unsure. Thoughts of what he’d been told today combined with years of lusting after her makes it a little hard.

“Actually,” she says with a grin, “my parents are still up and normally they wouldn’t care if I had a boy over, but because it is so late, no, we aren’t.”

For some reason, as soon as the words leave her mouth, Mark believes them to be a lie. But instead of confronting her about it, he just smiles.

“But, I was thinking of a little car sex,” she says happily.

“Have you ever fucked in a Lexus before?” Mark simply shakes his head no. Then Karen grabs his hand and says, “Well then, come on. You’re going to tonight.”

Mark has barely made it into the car before Karen is on him. Her mouth presses against him, her hands grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him forward to her. Using this, she pulls him with her as she turned, letting Mark settle between her legs as she reclines back in the passenger seat of the Lexus.

Mark’s hands go to the button of Karen’s jeans. His fumbling fingers struggle to undo them. He grunts victoriously when the troublesome fastener is undone and draws her zipper down. Karen gasps when he shoves his hand into her jeans and beneath her panties. They slide along her slippery pussy lips, spreading the pussy juices that have already pooled here along the folds of her pussy. They kiss deeply as Mark gently drags his fingers across Karen’s lips, allowing them to take brief trips up to the hard bud of her clit.

Karen whimpers excitedly when he does this, her hips shifting against his hand in gentle rocking motions. She keeps her legs spread, granting him full access to her pussy. He teases her clit, circling it with his middle finger before sliding down the length of her pink slit to massage the inner folds of her pussy. He circles the entrance teasingly before bringing them back up to stimulate her clit once more. His fingers become slick with the juices, and Karen moans shakily against his lips as his persistent teasing sends shivers of pleasure up her spine.

Mark’s fingers make their downward pass, running around the edge of her opening before sliding them inside as if they have been drawn into a maelstrom. They go deep, two long fingers burrowing for treasure inside her, making Karen cry out softly against his mouth. He presses his lips against her throat, tasting her flesh as he draws his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Karen grips the back of his head, holding his mouth to her throat as he fingers her, her fingers curling around his hair.

As the fingers of one hand squirms inside of her, Mark slides the other beneath her shirt. Karen feels his hand sliding along her ass. It is warm and the palm rough on her soft skin. His fingers curl upward, pressing against the anterior wall of her pussy as he works them in and out. She stiffens suddenly, a sharp exhalation of breath telling him he is successful in bringing on an orgasm.

Karen feels a jolt of pleasure run through her as he begins to massage the sensitive spot, her eyes shutting pleasurably as she resigns herself to his ministrations. Something about making Karen lose control sates a deep hunger inside of him. Feeling her squirm from the pleasure of his touch, hearing her gasp and moan as he manipulates her body, the sensation of her fingers tightening around his hair as he brings his hand higher and over her breast, that is what excites him and takes away any doubts and uncertainty he may have left.

Mark squeezes her breast through her bra, noticing her stiff nipple pressing through the cup. He circles it with his thumb, but it is not enough. Karen feels him reach around her, his hand following the band of her bra until it comes to the clasp. He struggles to get it undone but eventually manages to, and the restrictive garment grows slack around her ribcage. His hand returns to her breast, going beneath the cup and sliding over her bare skin.

His fingers dimple the firm flesh, the pressure he applies to the swell warping its shape. Karen’s erect nipple presses into his palm as he massages her breast and fingers her. He teases the exposed flesh of her neck with kisses, occasionally coming up for her mouth. Karen is becoming overwhelmed by the methodic stimulation of her most sensitive areas, and when Mark squeezes her nipple she nearly cums again.

“Mark,” she gasps.

Her eyes squeeze shut tightly, bracing herself against the overwhelming pleasure she feels. Mark continues to finger her and brings his thumb to her clit, applying pressure to the sensitive bud. He rubs it mercilessly, making Karen moan loud and finally relinquish what little control she still has over herself.

She cums violently with her whole body seizing up. Karen yanks at his hair, making him wince in discomfort as she draws him close and explodes around his fingers. Her pussy constricts around his wily digits, his palm and her panties are flooded with her juices as her orgasm rips through her. Her spine curls, causing her chest to jut outward and mash her breast against his groping hand. The nipple bores into his palm, hard as diamond as she declares her pleasure with a cry of complete and utter ecstasy.

Karen relaxes her hold on his hair, letting him draw back and kiss her as she continues to tremble and shake. She looks disoriented, confused as to where she is, because her body continues to quake with aftershocks. Her breathing is shaky as they kiss, slowly returning to normal as she comes back to reality and begins to kiss him forcefully. Mark’s fingers remain inside the warmth of her pussy, making her gasp time and again through small movements.

A smile spreads across his face at her excitement. After seeing how the alien tree gave her such pleasure and after feeling intense pleasure from earlier today, he is happy to see that he is able to do the same.

Karen pushes him away from her gently and he sits back on the driver seat while she kicks off her boots and pulls off her jeans. Naked from the waist down, she straddles him, the insides of her calves rubbing against the rough denim of his jeans. Her eyes burn with hunger. Finally she pushes against his shoulder, holding him back as she reaches down and undoes his pants one handed. Karen’s hand slides beneath the waistband of his boxers, her fingers curling around the erect cock inside.

She draws it out and begins to stroke his shaft wordlessly. They stare into each other’s eyes as her soft hand glides along the length of his shaft, his precum oozing from the slit. She spreads it liberally, her palm becoming sticky with the viscous fluid, her eyes mesmerizing him. It is her turn to take charge, her turn to show him that she can deliver him more pleasure than he can ever imagine.

Karen has never sought to do this before. All of her partners were converts, but Mark may be something different. And yet, she has to tame him like the others. If she doesn’t, he could be the threat that will bring everything she has worked for down, as well as her master. Karen leans forward, her eyes closing as she kisses him. Even if he converts the first time and turns out not to be the one, she plans to fuck him a few more times. Only her master has been able to bring out such pleasure in her, and she sees no reason not to have that more often.

Mark holds her, returning the kiss with equal affection. But it does not last long as Karen cannot sustain it for long, because she needs him inside her. If he can bring her fulfillment with just his fingers, she can only imagine what his cock feels like.

She raises herself up from his lap and nestles the head of his cock against her entrance. She lowers herself down, going slow to feel every inch as it fills her completely. The turgid shaft presses against the sensitive walls of her pussy, stretching her to make itself fit inside.

By the time she has taken all of him, Karen’s breath is thick with lust. Her legs flex, raising herself, his cock dragging against the walls of her pussy, until just the head is still inside. Karen’s eyes burn bright with hunger and something else, they stay locked on Mark’s as she lowers herself back down. She exhales slowly, as she settles back in his lap, and then rises again. Karen’s hands go to his shoulders, bracing herself as she begins to ride him.

By controlling her internal muscles, she is able to squeeze his shaft as she ascends, making Mark’s eyes glaze over with lust. She kisses him again, still riding him, her mouth melding to his. She pulls away again, her breathing growing labored as she flexes the already sore muscles of her legs to bring herself up and down his shaft. Then an orgasm starts building up inside of her. Mark sees the look on her face and he kisses her lips as his hands go to her waist, gripping them and he begins to thrust upward, matching them with thrusts of his own, easing her passage to her climax.

Karen gasps a sound of pleasure. Her hands slide over his shoulders and pull against the back of his neck, drawing him into another kiss. Mark kisses her hungrily as she moves on top of him, her hips working in a circular motion at the bottom of each thrust, stirring him inside of her before she rises once more. Their kissing becomes aggressive, challenging even. Their tongues duel as she rides him, and Mark feels his need to cum begin to rise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.