Seedling - Cover

Seedling

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Mark O’Mara peers around the door of his locker to see Karen Diangelo laugh at one of her circle of friends’ jokes. She is dressed like all the other girls around her with short plaid skirts and white blouses, but Karen stands out the most because of her hair. Where the other girls are blonde or brunette, she is the only one with red hair, and she makes a hot red head.

Mark’s face flushes with this thought alone, and so does his groin. He can feel his cock swelling and has to turn to the side just to ensure no one will see it. When he finally does turn back around to peer around the side, Karen and her friends are already walking toward the exit. Cursing to himself, Mark shoves his books into the locker, slams it shut and bounds after.

By the time Mark reaches the exit, Karen’s friends have split away from her, heading for their cars. Karen on the other hand, is headed for the woods. The same set of woods she has taken since first starting high school. It isn’t that she doesn’t have a car, in fact she drive a brand new Lexus IS. Her father owns an import/export business and her mother is a very successful lawyer.

Though Karen likes driving her car, walking to school gives her the advantage of doing something that needs to be done and this is the best way to get away with it, without anyone asking questions.

Mark had stumbled upon her doing this by accident. He had finally gotten up the guts to ask her out. It was a hard process considering that she is the most popular girl in the school and he ... well he isn’t anywhere near that. He hurried to catch up to her, hoping to talk to her alone so that he wouldn’t be humiliated in front of the entire school if rejected. Instead, he found Karen stark naked, on her knees and being rammed and rubbed by several large tentacles.

He never got the chance to ask her out and he decided it best not to. If she had found out he knew what she had been doing, she may have stopped. Take this plus rejecting him and Mark just couldn’t take the risk. So he left it alone. He followed her out to the woods every day after school. He watched her have sex with this mysterious plant.

Today though, today everything is about to change for him.

By the time Mark reaches the edge of the woods and turns to ensure that no one sees him enter, Karen is already long gone. Fortunately for him, he knows exactly where she is headed.

By the time Mark reaches the small grove, hidden well in the woods that Karen always visits, she is on her knees, naked, in front of the peculiar looking tree she always interacts with. From behind the tree, a tentacle shoots out to stop in midair in front of Karen’s face. It is a similar color to the plant itself, tipped with a very human cockhead and large veins running down its length.

Karen leans forward and wraps her hands around the tentacle about six inches below the tip, then runs her hands slowly up its length, feeling the warmth and wetness. Then she wraps both hands just behind the tip and squeezes, bringing it to her mouth. She presses her lips to the tip and kisses it. Her tongue prods the end and she tastes its slime.

She turns her head to the side and kisses down the tentacles length, then lays her tongue flat on it and drags it along the shaft. Mark can see from the way the tentacle pulsates in Karen’s hand that the feeling is exquisite.

The feeling is seemingly contagious as Mark’s cock begins to harden as he lives vicariously through the mysterious alien plant. How he wishes it was his cock in Karen’s right now rather than the tentacle. But as it stands, he has to accept what is and make the most of it.

Karen in the meantime works the tentacle back some as she laps at its tip and kisses it all over. Her pussy has already begun to soak her thighs and one of her hands in on her breast, tugging at the nipple. She takes the tentacle into her mouth as far as she could and down as the slime coats and numbs her throat. She sucks on it with her eyes closed, enjoying the texture of the surface on her tongue.

Karen feels like the taste is electrifying her body as it pumps in the nutrients her body needs from it. Her moans and the sound of slurping carries through the air and Mark cannot help but to free his bulging cock from his pants. The moment his hand wraps around his cock, two more tentacles slip out flying from behind the alien tree.

Karen brings them close together and turns from one to the other, kissing and licking them to get the plant’s delicious slime flowing. The suddenly, one of the tentacles wraps around Karen’s neck and another wraps itself up in her hair and pulls her head back. The last one hovers above her face for a moment before descending and pushing against her waiting lips, which part.

The cock slides into her mouth and finds the back of her throat once again. With the gag-reflex numbed, Karen has no problem taking it down. Within seconds the tentacle is pulling back and then pushing in, fucking her mouth. Karen gurgles with delight and rubs her soaking wet pussy, taking her time before working her clit.

She starts to feel the need for air but can neither talk nor breathe, with a long tentacle pumping in and out of her. The alien tree feels her need as she begins thrashing on the end and pulls out. Karen gasps for air for a moment and licks her lips. Long strands of slime and saliva hang between her mouth and the tentacle dangling above her face.

“More!” Karen demands. “Fuck my throat and feed me!”

The alien plant pushes its tentacle back into her mouth and fucks her face with no inhibitions or restraint. Gagging and choking, spit and slime running down her chin, Karen is in her own world as she paws at her burning pussy. Mark on the other hand is panting with excitement as he strokes his cock wildly at the sight before him.

The alien plant’s tentacle twitches and pours out its sweet nectar out into the hungry belly of the squirming teenager who is worshipping it with her lips and tongue. Karen begins to climax, screaming into her fleshy gag as she feels her stomach and throat fill with sweet nectar.

When the tentacles release Karen, she falls to the ground, her chest heaving. Mark groans as he releases a torrent of cum, spewing all over the tree that he is hiding behind. He quickly bites his bottom lip to stifle a moan as he does so. Once he shakes the cum from his cock, he begins to put it away when he sees something he hasn’t before.

Normally, Karen does what she just did every day and has since he caught her that day long ago, but what he sees now, he has never before. What he doesn’t know is that Karen comes out every weekend and gets a little extra, but today, she is hungrier than normal.

Karen licks her lips, opens her legs and offers herself to the alien plant. Suddenly, and very shockingly, the alien tree’s trunk morphs. A large face and mouth appear. Mark stands dumbstruck, unsure as to how to act exactly.

The alien tree sticks out a green leaf-like tongue from its huge mouth. Karen trembles when she sees the massive, slippery thing. It wraps around her ankle and begins to run up her leg. From the way the redhead is writhing, from the incredible sensations running through her body.

“Oh...” she whispers as the plant runs its tongue up her leg, and then to her delight it lets one tentacle move up her body, rubbing itself on her lips.

Karen opens them willingly and takes the tentacle in her mouth. The alien plant lets her handle pleasuring it, and simply holds it here for her to suck on. Two other tentacles take hold and lap greedily up her gorgeous chest.

The tentacles open up like mouths and completely engulf both of Karen’s breasts and she can feel the roughness of the tentacles inside scrape along her erect nipples. The feeling causes Karen’s pussy to cry out for attention and she thrusts her crotch up toward the strange plant.

“Oh, eat me! Eat me you fucking monster!” she cries.

The alien plant’s tongue moves over her pussy and below t, covering it completely and snaking between her ass cheeks to massage her anal sphincter. Karen is in heaven as the tree savors every inch of her. Using its tentacles, it bends her over and sucks her whole ass into its mouth, pressing its tongue into her crack.

Before long she is pleading, “Fuck me please!”

It’s at this point that Mark, to his surprise, feels his cock getting hard once again. And he doesn’t waste a moment as he grabs tight around his shaft and starts stroking it up and down, slowly dragging his foreskin back and forth over the tip of his cock.

Karen doesn’t protest when the alien tree’s long tongue probes her pussy and asshole. When she is lubed with its slime, it sends in his tentacles. The first slowly enter her pussy. The next slowly penetrates her asshole and it doesn’t take long for her body to adjust to the intrusion as she and the alien plant have down this often.

Once she is relaxed, the tentacles get to work, one in each of her three orifices. The other tentacles, which are not spent teasing her body, rubbing her clit or flicking her nipples are used to squeeze her breasts together on the base of the tentacle fucking her mouth.

The alien tree gets Karen on her hands and knees and resumes licking her ass while she is busy sucking all the sweet nectar and slime from the tentacles as she can coax out like an addict. They all crowd around her face while she switches from one to the next. The plant takes Karen’s whole ass in its mouth as she arches her back and it shoves its tongue deep. She grunts and groans, but its soft leaf-like tongue is the perfect tool for such a deep invasion of her spoiled asshole.

The pressure Mark is applying to his cock increases at the sight of what is happening as the alien tree lifts Karen into the air. She hangs limp, unable to do anything but be enjoyed, and in turn be enjoyed by, the tentacles that grow more aggressive as they ready to fill her with the tree’s sweet nectar.

The sweet nectar is what sustains her being like no food or drink can and today she needs more than usual, no she craves it more. After doing the alien tree’s bidding and recruiting for it, she is drained, especially this week where she has fucked almost double the amount of men and women than usual.

The alien plant fucks her in every position and when it finally reaches its climax, it pumps Karen full of its sweet nectar and then replaces that tentacle with another. The alien plant withdraws from Karen’s ass and covers her sweet ass in its thick, excess nectar. Her stretched pussy is flooded as well, once the tentacle pulls free, leaving its nectar leaking.

One by one, the tentacles are pulled free and Karen is laid back on the ground, covered and leaking the alien plant’s treat. Slowly, she dips her finger to her dripping pussy and then to her lips.

Mark, in his fascination, finally bursts. He sends torrents of cum flying high into the air. A slight groan manages to escape his lips, catching the attention of Karen below.

“I don’t know who would have followed me,” Mark hears her say to the alien tree. Then, “No I don’t have anyone interested in me that I haven’t turned yet.”

Mark frightened now, zips up his pants and as quickly and quietly as he can, slips back the way he came. Once he is of safe distance, he curses himself for his foolish mistake. Even though what had happened surprised, and even turned him on more than ever before, he should have been a lot more careful.

Karen finishes pulling on her blouse by the time the alien tree has retracted all its tentacles and the face has disappeared. She is smiling as she bends over to pick up her bag pack, but this disappears when the alien plant’s voice enters her head.

“Yes, I will do everything I can to find out who that was,” she answers. “I doubt she even knows where you are at.”

Karen grins at the tree. “Besides I highly doubt she is even still sentient, especially after all these years.”

She stands looking at the tree, waiting for it familiar feeling of it in her mind to subside before turning away to walk toward her house. As she crests the hill behind the alien tree, her mind is invaded again.

She spins around to look directly at the alien tree that looks as plain and innocuous as every other tree in the woods and says, “I will keep seeding for you as long as you keep your promise to make me your queen.”

A flash of anger attacks her psyche and Karen flinches for a brief moment. When it disappears she says, “I do not doubt your promises and I know I can’t live without your nectar.” She then bows slightly. “I will do as I am commanded to do so, Master.”

The alien plant flees from her mind and once again Karen feels all alone in the woods. She briefly ponders just who it could have been watching them. She stands here, thinking hard for a few minutes before shaking her head.

“No,” she says out loud. “It couldn’t be him.”

She shakes her head and steps over a log onto a worn path in the direction of her home.
Mark steps through the door to his house feeling pretty confident that neither Karen nor the alien plant knew he was there. Once he knew he was safe, he began thinking back to how Karen was fucked by that alien tree. He had seen nothing like it before until today and just the thought of it makes his cock hard again.

Mark doesn’t even notice when his mother steps into the foyer and says, “Hi,” in a near whisper as she looks down to his groin. “You’re looking a little happy this afternoon.”
Mark grins, knowing his cock his even harder now. Then he lies and says, “I’ve been thinking of you all day and I came up with something fun for us to do.”

“Oh?” she asks blushing.

She has been acting like a teenager ever since Mark fucked her. After the divorce, his mother had not been the same. She tried some dating, but nothing ever really came from that. Eventually she became a homebody and then one night after a few too many glasses of wine, she became a little flirty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.