Boy Next Door - Cover

Boy Next Door

Copyright© 2018 by Jade

Chapter 4

Cast:

Margo Conners - Single Mom
Bradley Conners – Schoolboy
Brenda Lavender - Slut wife.
Thomas Lavender – Horny husband

As new neighbours on the same floor, Brenda and Margo would naturally chat as they came and went. It was when sharing the elevator alone that they began exchanging some intimacies, with Margo saying,

“Bradley has actually taken to his new High School better than I’d hoped for Brenda, because he’d been quite withdrawn since leaving the old neighbourhood, but lately he’s been full of himself again.”

Brenda smirked, “Well Margo, he’s quite dishy for his age, I imagine he’ll have a nice girl in tow before long!”

“Oh; well yes, I suppose so? Well I’ve noticed increasing dollops of cum stains on his bed-sheet recently; so something has affected him Brenda.”

Brenda’s vagina clenched in the knowledge that Bradley had been masturbating himself silly over her in his bedroom; much as she herself had been over the boy recently, but she couldn’t share that with Margo,

“Mmm; sounds like he’s at that ‘up and coming stage’ Margo; and it can make them quite adventurous if you know what I mean. Erm ... has he ever ... you know ... tried it on with you?”

Margo blushed, “Oh ... no! Not me anyway ... do you think he might?”

“It’s not uncommon Margo. I’ve heard of one mother who was overpowered in her bedroom by her fifteen year-old son. He now demands sex from her regularly ... lucky thing!” Brenda chuckled.

“Brenda! That’s terrible! ... I don’t know what I would do if Bradley ever make a pass at me ... You see ... I ... I’m not attracted to men actually ... I’m a lesbian.”

Brenda’s jaw dropped in surprise, just as the elevator doors slid open onto another floor! A resident entered, bringing their conversation to a close. ~

The following day as Brenda pulled out of the apartment’s car park, she spotted Margo standing at the bus-stop.

With the first of summer coming on Margo was dressed in a lightweight outfit revealing just how slender and attractive she was. “Wow, no one would imagine such a cute female was a lesbian”, thought Brenda as she pulled up at the bus -stop. Sliding down the window, Brenda offered Margo a lift into town.

Margo was pleased to accept and off they set into town. In the short time it took in dropping Margo off, they’d simply made small talk, yet before leaving the car Margo had lent over close to Brenda; her offer to kiss was obvious. The kiss they exchanged was brief yet erotic. As Brenda rejoined the traffic flow her mind was ablaze. ~

Brenda had gathered from their small talk, that the High School turned out early on Fridays at 2pm. Groups of uniformed students would trail off to the local McDonalds or home.

Brenda had parked discreetly on Bradley’s route home and felt a pang of excitement as she recognised him come into view alone.

She hadn’t been with him for a more than a week now and she was desperate for him. As Brad drew close she slid her driver-widow down and caught his attention with a wave. His face broke into a smile and he waved back in response. Brenda’s pulse quickened as she took in how sexy he looked in his school outfit and how naughty she was going to be with him in the car.

Then she would take him back to her place and give him a warm soapy shower. ~

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.