Boy Next Door - Cover

Boy Next Door

Copyright© 2018 by Jade

Chapter 3

I’d crossed the hallway to 504 and rang the bell. Brad had come to the door bare-footed, hair tousled and in his bed-wear; a baggy top and boxer shorts; and when I said I’d bought some milk, he simply allowed me in; acting unsurprised.

He was playing it casual like myself; hiding his alarm beneath normality. So I told him if he got back into bed I’d bring him a coffee; and chuckling, he went along with that too!

The few minutes it took me to rustle-up a coffee in the kitchen gave us both a moment to take in what was happening. It was like I was his Mom getting her kid out of bed and off to school; but with boys, sometimes an extra incentive is needed to motivate them. Such guilty pleasures are a mother’s proactive.

I entered his room, which apart from being small, had the usual youthful clutter. I handed him the coffee-mug as he sat in his bed. He thanked me and began sipping it while I sat beside him and chatted gently about nothing while I unbuttoned my blouse and discarded it.

He continued holding the cup to his mouth while his eyes took in the jug-laden bra; now on view and available to him. I carefully relieved him of the coffee-mug and placed it aside; then I lent over and kissed him gently on the lips. It didn’t faze him; in fact he returned my kiss; and it was also spiced-up some!

I drew back impressed and looking into his eyes murmured, “Mm ... You sure know how to kiss Brad ... So ... how about you catch up with me and get that top off? It’s fair ... isn’t it Brad?”

He threw me a shy look but after a moment he drew the baggy top off and cast it aside.

His pale slender shoulders and his narrow hairless torso underlined his immaturity and my snatch juiced-up.

I said softly to him with smile, “Mm, you look great Brad; so now ... do you wana show me what you can do with these tits?”

Bradley nodded, “Yeh ... I sure do Mrs Lavender.”

I turned slightly, so the bra’s rear-clasp faced him and whispered, “Well ... would you care to get them out of this bra for me?”

The following moments of him fumbling at the tight strap were tantalising; then suddenly my bra sprang open.

My 34D’s jerked free and I turned to face him. I gently tousled his hair with my hand; showing off my tits to full advantage. His eyes drank deeply, like my husband’s would a porno-magazine; then his small trembling hand began exploring my milk-jugs.

“Mmm, that’s nice Brad; squeeze em good and hard ... get some of that milk out for me!” I purred.

“Ahrr ... sure thing Mrs Lavender!” he groaned.

While his hands got busy on my jugs, my hands were exploring between his immature creamy thighs; and discovered his young cock was fully hardened and ready for sucking!

My eyes savoured it’s virginal beauty as I gently handled it, and his body trembled with excitement. Together we slowly sank onto his pillows.

But it was obvious his bed was simply to small for what we intended to do.

So Bradley then led me to the apartment’s other bedroom; that being his mother’s!

Her room was more spacious; as was her bed, which together, we sank onto with glee.

I did think, that as Mrs Conners house-guest I shouldn’t be responsible for any soiling of her sheets!

Also, that in the eyes of my husband, my behaviour should be in accordance with a slut wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.