Boy Next Door - Cover

Boy Next Door

Copyright© 2018 by Jade

Chapter 2

My afternoon antics with Bradley had clearly excited my sex drive because that evening in bed with hubby, we indulged in a sex-game we’d not played for some time!

Tom had devised it way back; mostly so he could involve me in his perverted ideas and act the slut for him; thus heighten his lustful delight over me. We’d called the game ‘What If’ and it consisted of sexual fantasising while we made love.

We’d just got into bed when he’d cuddled up behind me and began caressing my neck with his lips; I responded with a purr and pressed in against hips. Encouraged, he became more attentive and began softly caressing my breast. I purred some more and I felt his cock stirring against me.

Then he surprised me by playfully muttering, “Must be that schoolboy ogling you at the door Saturday morning that’s got you hot?”

For a moment I froze; I realised it was an opportunity to level with him; how things had moved on since then. I gently turned in the bed to face him; I rubbed my nose against his lovingly, “What If your right?”

Tom recognised the game-phrase instantly; chuckled and muttered conspiratorially, “Oh Yea ... I’d love to see you all tied-up and blind-folded on this bed - then I’d bring in that schoolboy all naked – let him wank over you for a while before getting him to fuck you! Aaw yea! – that sure would hit the spot for me! But his little dick wouldn’t be enough to bring you off honey! So I’d have to finish the job on you myself!

I leaned up in the bed and looked into his eyes, “Thomas, do you still trust me; like you use to about these ‘what if’ idea’s we have?”

He blinked at me. “Trust you? Of course I do; why what is it?”

My hand went onto his hard cock and began smoothing it. I pouted, “Well Tom, although I wouldn’t do anything so sordid as you’ve described, I’d consider doing something with another female; if you were really serious about it!” I shrugged all casual.

He stared at me for a moment while he thought. He seemed to be choosing his words carefully.

“Well yea, that would be really hot; you with another woman” He whispered in reply.

His cock was expanding in my hand as I cranked him, “No - not with a woman Thomas; It would have to be with a younger girl.”

“Wow! Really! That’s so hot Brenda! Yea, with a schoolgirl around fifteen or so?”

“Mmm yea; she’d have shoulder-length hair maybe and a really pretty face! I’ve seen some little peaches walking home from high school recently.”

“Oh Christ Hun! You with her naked; right here on the bed between us!”

“But listen my darling ... getting to meet such a girl; ... it would be like winning the lottery; ... except...

He frowned in disappointment, “Except what Honey?”

I starred at him; then I smirked,

“Look ... I had a visitor this afternoon ... that schoolboy Bradley.”

“Your joking me ... right honey?”

I began vaguely recounting events around Bradley; my husband began raising an accusing eyebrow at me. So I smiled at him.

“Look Thomas, we can simply drop this if you’re not interested in me doing sex with a schoolgirl.”

“No, no I’m fine.” He protested, his voice taking on a more apologetic tone. “Tell me what happened this afternoon with the boy.”

I spoke softly and slowly; “Well ... because I got home early, young Bradley came over to check on me; to see if I was poorly or something. It was actually pretty sweet of him.”

Tom looked at me still confused. “Bradley? The kid from down the hall? The schoolboy you say has a crush on you?”

“Yes, that’s him Thomas.”

Tom blinked for a moment. “What age is he then?”

“He’s Fourteen or so; now ... but guess what Thomas?

Tom stared at me trying to imagine what I was about to say, “What then?”

“Next week young Bradley starts the new term at the High School!”

Tom stared blankly at me, “ So?”

I smiled like a mother would at her child, “ Tom, he’ll very likely make a new girlfriend; a lush virginal girlfriend; who is ready and ripe to have her sexuality explored! ... If I keep Bradley a bit interested, I might get acquainted with one of those girlfriends before long. Get me Tom?”

My husband’s mouth hung open for a moment before whispering in awe, “You cunning angel-slut! I know our sex-life has been slow lately but just the idea of you ‘exploring a girl’s sexuality’ already has me stoked up! ... Okay ... so we let Bradley be your lap-dog for now I guess ... Anyway what did you do with him when he called?”

Inwardly I felt gratified at manipulating Tom’s acceptance of Bradley but now I wanted to involve him more, so I smirked and rolled to the edge of the bed,

“How about I show you what I did Tom? Stay here; I’ll be right back.”

I went to the kitchen. I reached into the freezer, grabbed a single ice cube, and returned to the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.