The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

My time with Titan was screwing up my schedule, he typically let me leave after six to eight hours, after which I was fit for nothing but sleep, No matter how I arranged it, my time training Prince or my time with Sue was going to suffer. It took a while to work things out so everyone was happy.

Sue accepted my times with Titan, but his name still put her on edge, so I took to referring to him as ‘The Randy Skandie’ on the basis that Danes are from Denmark and thus Scandinavian. (The k is a Swedish thing) Sharon was, excuse the pun, scandalised by it, but accepted it and even used it occasionally, mostly when Sue was in earshot.

Then one afternoon whilst I was in my room, I got a call to say I had a visitor. That was a first for me. One of the handlers guided the woman to my room, when I opened the door I was stunned to be face to face with the woman who had caught me swapping spit with Rex at the sanctuary. I was overjoyed to see Rex at her side, tail wagging, obviously he remembered me. It was a wonderful surprise. I was of course grateful to Lucinda, without whom I’d probably have never known about the Dog Bar, but it was with Rex that I shared a connection, we had been lovers, there in my room we were again, our kiss became so much more and soon he was pounding me just like old times. Lucinda watched but didn’t seem to want to join in, I didn’t invite her, it seemed wrong without Sue being present.

The visit almost made me late getting to Titan, so I hurried from my afternoon tryst straight to his kennel. He greeted me as normal, paws up on my shoulders, tongue lashing my face, marking me, then he stopped. Bounced back and stood poised, squared off as if ready to fight.

Danes were bred as hunting dogs, used not in the chase but to hold the prey, bear, boar etc, until the huntsmen could get to it and perform the kill.

Stupid bitch that I am, I still didn’t realise my mistake. Titan bared his teeth and growled, deep and loud, advancing slowly, herding me into the corner until I sat, back against the corner, legs spread out pressed against the walls, arms at my sides, it was only then that I smelt my still sticky pussy, oozing Rex’s cum. Oh fuck... !!

Titan stood looking at me, waiting, I guessed giving me time to understand why he was pissed at me. And yes, that is the appropriate word, I know because of what he did next.

The big bastard moved side on to me, cocked his leg and pissed, soaking me head to food, the heat and quantity was immense, the taste bitter, yes, I was to shocked, to stupid to close my mouth in time. He took his own sweet time about it, then sat guard, keeping me cornered long after his piss cooled and began to smell. Finally he turned away, walking across the kennel and through the door into his room. I was dismissed.

If you ever wondered what the ‘walk of shame’ is for a dog girl, it’s walking naked and piss soaked across an open yard in full view of everyone you work with. I swear I could hear Titan in my head. “Alpha bitch... ?? You don’t deserve it.”

Two days later I was back in his kennel, everything apparently back to normal, until right at the end when I thought he was ready to let me go, the big bastard did it again... !! This time I was utterly spent, fucked out and too tired to care, I just crawled away when he let me go, crawled then limped to the shower, I didn’t care about the eyes watching me, all I could think of was how much longer I was going to be punished.

I can’t say I never fucked another dog, I can promise you that I showered before I went to Titan, every single time from that day on. Stupid bitch I may be, but not that stupid. I learned my lesson.

What may surprise you is the way the other dog girls reacted to Titan’s piss punishment, there was no reaction. None. What happens between an alpha and his mate isn’t pack business, so they noted it but nothing more. Well, except that the showers became busier as the girls used them before going to their mates. A pack survives, evolves, by learning from an individuals mistakes.

I finally bought Sue the collar she had so desperately wanted, except I refused to buy her a collar. When Prince throated her he made her neck swell to take him, a collar big enough would be loose the rest of the time, so I chose a waist chain, surgical steel, welded shut so in couldn’t be removed. It was modelled on a choke chain, two large rings rested on her hips, but occasionally I’d slide the chain around so the rings lay front and back. A second chain passed through one ring and clipped to the other, if pulled it dug deep into her pussy, spread her lips and rasped across her asshole. It forced her to mind me, even as she flooded, drippy bitch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.