The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

I knew Sue was likely to lose it when I went to Titan, so I begged a favour from two fellow dog girls, Karen and Linda had alternated training Prince before I was hired, so once I had Sue in Prince’s kennel, and he was dominating her mind as fully as his cock filled her pussy, they took over whilst I slipped away.

Titan’s kennel was all the way around the other side of the U shaped block. As I walked I thought about him, I could already feel the pull, I was a moth to his flame from our very first sight of each other.

Sharon had told me how he came into her life. How he and his litter mates had been found on the steps of the shelter, the same one I used to help out at. The litter had been strange, not exactly ill formed, just overly big for their age, only Titan had survived, even though Sharon, one of the shelter’s founders, had personally paid for their care. As he grew their bond did too, her husband had accepted her need to mate with her dogs, but couldn’t deal with her growing love for Titan. It tore their marriage apart when he forced her to choose, he sincerely believed she’d choose him. Their divorce was the motivation for Sharon to take the small private circle of women who loved dogs and grow it into the Dog Bar, as it existed now.

Part of the reason her husband had insisted she get rid of Titan was the warning she got from her doctor after their first mating. That she risked being able to have children, Titan’s relentless battering of her cervix was causing issues that couldn’t be reversed.

As for the reason Sue was petrified of Titan, that was best left aside, the walk wasn’t that long.

Sharon was waiting for me. For once we didn’t go into the kennel but instead Sharon led me along the walkway and into the back corridors the handlers used to move the Bar dogs around, a door gave us access to the Bar itself, we turned right and entered the first corridor, the one guests used when they wanted a little privacy or just more space when the Bar was busy. At the end of that corridor was the infamous Red Door.

“It seems appropriate for your first time.” Sharon paused long enough for me to read the signs. “Enter at your own risk!” Underneath was a notice saying “Do not enter without informing a member of staff. Do not enter before your sponsor has described what lies beyond.”

I opened the door. I had to. Partly because Sharon was keeping her word, would do nothing that might pressure me to continue, but mostly because the bond was already too strong, the attraction to great. My pussy was already leaking, juices oozing down my thighs, my ass hot, packed with lube. I was ready, in heat like never before. I NEEDED to go in, NOW... !!

We walked side by side down the entire length of the corridor, at the end we faced right, Sharon used her key to open the shutter. Titan was in his bed, he raised his head, our eyes met and we knew.

Sharon must have opened the door, I neither knew nor cared right then, all my attention was on my new mate. Titan rose up and strode towards me as I stood a few steps inside, the door now shut.

Up close he was bigger than I realised. I had read his file, knew the facts. The tallest dog on record is Zeus, a Great Dane who measured 44” and weighed 155 pounds. Titan isn’t quite that big, but he is far more muscled. At just over 41 inches and the high side of 200 pounds, he is a canine force of nature.

As he approached I saw his attitude change, for a moment I dreaded that he would treat me as King now did. Stupid bitch that I am. Titan closed the distance between us deceptively fast, given he was relaxed and strolling, then he leapt up, his huge forepaws on my shoulders, the big bastard dwarfed me and I’m 5’10”... !!

Looking up at him, his breath hot on my upturned face, his jaws parted just enough to let me see into his cavernous mouth, tongue that healthy pink framed by big bright white teeth, though I felt I should call them fangs. I got lost in his eyes, he could have collared me right then and there. Instead he had other plans.

Plans that drove me to my knees, forced my obeisance, his tongue explored my body, it’s heat felt like he was branding me, marking his bitch. Don’t ask if I was entirely sane, I can’t answer, nor do I care, then or now. When he finally mounted me I actually barked out loud, instinctive, not intended, then I whined as he stretched me as never before, not only was his masterful cock wider, more meaty than I’d ever had, he was a good deal longer and intent on my taking every inch of his ownership. Once driven deep, he started hammering as only a dog can, his cock drawing my labia and clit in and out, back and forth as he pummelled my needy pussy, his cock head punching my cervix with every staccato thrust. I came like he commanded it, the act of worship due to his mighty staff. To biblical... ?? Titan didn’t rock my world, he ripped away my universe and implanted a new one of his own design. I was utterly his and I’d not yet felt his cum filling me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.