The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

So the next few days passed much as planned, I kept my word to the Doc and to Sharon, my days spent with the other dog girls whilst they were training. Mostly I just tried to fade into the background, occasionally I’d offer a suggestion, but quietly, without interrupting. Sue didn’t spend every night in my bed, much as I wanted that, not just because she was my only sexual outlet.

It took some time to explain to Sue that I wasn’t sending her away, I just didn’t want either of us changing our routines too fast. Sue was my first shot at a real relationship, the first time I felt commitment. I had seen too many people fall in lust, burn with all consuming intensity, only to flare and burn to ashes. I was determined that Sue and I would take things slow enough to build a solid foundation, one that could stand the test of time, even if we didn’t last as partners I wanted us to remain friends, Sue accepted my decision, reluctantly at first, more eagerly as I explained further. Besides, as I reminded her with a sharp spank, it was not her place to question me. Of course I kissed her better where I had earlier spanked her, that led to Sue staying the night.

On those nights Sue did go home she made sure to be back in time for us to run the agility course and then shower, we did the ‘thing’, bonding, it pulled us a little closer each day, and our hair never felt better, it certainly shone, blonde and anthracite, both sparkling in the sunshine.

My first time back in King’s kennel went much as Sharon predicted, his attitude was markedly different, of course he was still the alpha dog, but now he saw me as an alpha bitch, no longer did he try to dominate me, we fucked just as hard as before, though nowhere near the intensity of that last mating. Afterwards it left me empty, well fucked, but missing that sense of being owned that I so desired.

It seemed that being an alpha bitch was a double edged sword. I wondered if the benefits really outweighed the costs.

Sharon called Sue and I to her office a couple of days later, she told Sue I was there because Sue was my bitch. The issue was King and my no longer being of use in his training, Sharon was unwilling to break up our partnership so wanted Sue to give up King. The alternative was for Sue to use another dog girl with King but continue working with me and Prince. Sue was torn, her bond with King was deep, even though she was his trainer, not his bitch. Sharon added that she had found a new dog girl, but that she wasn’t yet experienced enough to take responsibility as a trainer, but she could work with Sue as King’s bitch and spend the rest of her time learning from the other trainers.

At that point is was just a discussion, options laid out, it was when Sharon mentioned that in any case I would be spending time with Titan that Sue freaked out.

I’m not going to explain all that followed, the basics are that Sue was utterly petrified of Titan, swore she’d do anything to keep me from being with him because she feared for my life, etc etc. I’ve seen irrational fear before, but there was a kernel of truth to her fears and Sharon wasn’t directly contradicting everything Sue said.

In the end the Titan issue was set aside, Sue reluctant to let it slide without a promise I’d never go into his kennel, but faced with Sharon and I she folded and accepted it was a battle for another time.

The result was Sue stayed as King’s trainer, with the option to change her mind if it didn’t work out. I kept Prince with Sue as his bitch. Then Sharon called Cindy in to meet us.

Think bubbly without the airhead, then add ‘fuck she’s hot’, mix well and add a little puppy enthusiasm, do that and you get Cindy.

The girl was very obviously in awe of Sharon, was a little wary of me, but took to Sue like they were long lost twins. Whatever else she was, Cindy was one hundred percent dog girl. I had a feeling this might work out, but get complicated. Sharon suggested Sue take Cindy out for the grand tour, my bitch took the hint and they both skedaddled. That left Sharon and I, with the Titan thing squarely between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.