The Red Door
Chapter 11

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Back in Sharon’s office I collapsed into one of her armchairs. I was still tired, and my ass ached, actually my entire body ached, but mostly my head was just overloaded, too much too fast. I needed time to think things through, but first I needed help.

Sharon was back behind her desk, no more evil smile, just her usual openness. “So what do you need to know?”

I thought for a moment or two. “Sue. She has to be my priority, so just what am I supposed to do?”

“Easy, just be yourself, treat her just like you have been doing whilst you two are working, but every so often throw her a curve, have her do something, let her be herself, she just needs to be someone’s bitch, to feel owned, to her owned equals safe, but know this one thing, remember it, burn it into your soul, Sue will obey you, serve you, try her best to please you, but she has no brake, the deeper she gets the less her cares about consequences, so you have to be her brake, stop her going too far. understood... ??”

Knowing what Sue had already told me, confessed would be closer to the truth, Sharon’s words actually made sense, filled in the gaps. “Got it.”

“I know you’ve already done your chores and the Doc has you signed off fucking for three days, so for the rest of the day just concentrate on Sue. Tomorrow morning go see Ed (the head trainer) I want you to start cycling through the other dog girls, just watch them, offer suggestions, they are all good at their jobs, all effective trainers, but you have an edge, that and you have an instinct that can’t be taught, use it, but gently, they’ll accept you if you suggest something, just don’t give orders. That’s not your job, besides...” Sharon paused and that evil smile appeared. “If you get too cocky, Titan will put you right back in your place, and fast... !!”

Why did my pussy instantly flood?

“Ok, enough talk, go deal with your bitch. I’ve got work to do.” Her smile softened her words.

I scooted out, closing the door gently behind me. I even managed to navigate my way back out without help. I found Sue just finishing off her chores, she kind of flinched when she saw me, as if discovered doing mischief and about to get punished. I kept my face blank until she was within reach, then grabbed her and hugged her tight, her sigh was loud in my ear as she let out a breath, like she didn’t realise she was holding it. “Shower time, I missed my bath bitch.” Sue shuddered, not in fear, it was, I realised, like she was wagging her tail. Silly bitch. Cute too.

Heaven is a hot shower with a hot bitch. We did the ‘thing’ I couldn’t help smiling like an idiot as we shampooed each other’s hair, rinsed, paused to kiss, kissed some more, tit to tit, nipple to nipple, conditioned, rinsed again. Just good clean fun, dirty too, but we were clean as we were being dirty.

I needed time to get used to Sue being mine, so I decided we needed to go out. If we could interact in public I thought it would help keep us from just fucking until we both passed out. The attraction was that strong, I could feel it, the pull of the power Sue bestowed upon me, her need to be owned, to prove herself worthy. Too much too soon would be bad, so out we went.

Neither of us cared much about being naked, it’s a natural state for us dog girls. So skirts and tops were enough, sandals of course. Sue’s truck looked like shit but sounded like a gear head’s wet dream.

Sue parked at the Mall, but we didn’t go in, instead we crossed the road and Sue navigated us through a maze of alleys that used to be part of the old town but was now home to the kind artisans you usually only see at markets or fairs. We were headed for Sue’s favourite shop, one that catered to the kinkier soul, not sex shop tat, real leather by real craftsmen, women too.

I’ve been around people who were into the D/s thing, BDSM didn’t really interest me beyond the odd fancy dress and adding spice to an occasional night of passion. The place wasn’t big, the rooms odd shaped and linked by arches and doorways missing doors, but it was packed full, an Aladdin’s cave of kink. In the centre of the main area was a manikin outfitted as a pony girl, frozen in mid step, hoof boots raising her so her head almost touched the ceiling. The walls around covered in tack, piled on shelves and hanging bunched from hooks, I recognised some things, even some puppy play stuff, cute but not for us, dog girls aren’t puppies.

The girl behind the counter recognised Sue, greeting her by name, we just browsed, Sue had wanted me to see the place claiming it was ‘fun’ but her eyes kept drifting off towards a wall that displayed just about every type of collar imaginable. Too soon, but food for thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.