The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

I only recognised the Bar’s owner because Sue had talked about her a little. She grabbed my upper arm and marched me out, a commanding, “STAY” thrown over her shoulder at Sue. Through the lounge area and out, left down a covered walkway then into a door I’d not seen used before. The room was empty, like an unused store room, the door echoed as it slammed shut.

“Right now you have three choices.” Her voice steady, but commanding. First you can just fuck her and then take off the collar. Second you can command her, own her, fuck her, then take off the collar, but if that’s your choice, she’ll want the collar again soon enough. Thirdly you can prepare to eat a lot of hospital food, because if you belittle her by ignoring her submission, or laughing it off, I’ll put you in hospital. Nobody hurts my girls. Understood... ??”

Army brat, remember? Bluster and big words don’t impress me. Her sincerity did. “I really fucked up, didn’t I... ??”

“No, you just hit a trigger, Sue isn’t like you. No harm, so long as you take it seriously.”

“But we are alike, we’re both dog girls.”

“No, you’re not alike. You crave a strong alpha dog because at heart you’re an alpha bitch. You NEED a strong dog to make you feel validated. Sue is a bitch, she’d be as happy with Rex as with Prince. Yes she is a good trainer, but that’s what she does, not what she is. Understand... ??”

I paused, thinking it through. “Ok, so how do I be what Sue deserves... ??”

She smiled and put her hands on my shoulders, pulling me close, but not too close. “Just respect her, command her when she wears your collar, and be her friend. Do that and she’ll love you for it. And I’ll be in your debt.”

Ok, enough is enough. “Fuck you... !! And fuck your debt. I’ll doing whatever I do for Sue because she’s my partner, not because of you... !!”

“Excellent... !!” She actually smiled, an open honest smile. “Your interview was hot, but it didn’t show a fraction of just how good you are.” She let go of my shoulders and patted my hip. “You did real good with Prince, now go train your new bitch.”

“How... ??”

“Cameras, they see it all, security keep me posted on things I should see.”

I almost blushed, almost. “I should apologise for swearing at you...”

“No, you were protecting your bitch. No apology necessary.”

We left the room together, but she turned left and I headed to the right, collecting a leash from the wall as I passed through the lounge area. Sue was exactly as we had left her. I clipped the leash to her collar. “Heel.” I turned and walked her out, heading to the only alpha dog kennel that wasn’t in use.

Once inside I slipped off the leash and let my fingers linger, rubbing her behind her ear, part stroke, part caress. “Ok beautiful, let’s find out just how obedient you are...” I started with the basics, command after command, praising, scolding, correcting, exactly as I would when appraising a new dog to be trained. Exploring slowly, observing her reactions, noting her hesitations. I kept at it until she was sweating and panting, then I released her to go drink from the water bowl. As she lapped up the cool water her ass swayed side to side, eager, excited. Her pussy was dripping, my little bitch was in heat.

Still naked and barefoot from the shower earlier, I made no sound as I moved up behind her. Bend down, my right hand reaching out, fingers straight, together, I thrust my hand forward, almost like a punch, spearing her pussy, driving wrist deep in one fast move. She cried out, her cry turning to a whine.

For the first time in my life I fisted another girl, not as a lover but as a Mistress, the owner of the bitch I was intent on fucking until she begged for mercy.

No way would I belittle my partner, I couldn’t let down a friend, never have, never will. I value the few real friends I have too much.

We missed lunch and diner. By the time we got out of the shower room a second time Sue was back, the collar set aside, until next time. For now the need was flushed from her system, she still stayed at my heel, but I just hugged her as we walked side by side, partners, both eager to find out what was on the supper menu.

Tomorrow I’d be King’s bitch and Sue our trainer. It seemed fair, a certain sexual symmetry. But tonight we’d share the bed in my new bedroom. I planned on spending a lot of nights crashing in the bunk area, enough to sample a few human cocks, but not tonight.

Tonight was bitches only. Dog girls don’t NEED guys, we have dogs, and each other. Sometimes just each other is enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.