The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

When Prince finally allowed Sue to crawl out of his kennel I almost had to carry her to the break room. Even the head trainer looked a little concerned, enough to pick her up, despite the state she was in, nice to know the boss cared more for us dog girls than for his spotless clothes.

He lowered her to the floor in the shower room, then stood back as I grabbed a shower hose, checked the temperature and let her have it full blast, the powerful jet was only just enough to drive away hours of accumulated crud, sweat and cum, spit and drool. My partner was a mess, a melted mess sprawled across the rubberised floor, moaning every time I aimed the jet at her tits or pussy.

As I worked away, the head trainer spoke.

“That probation period we discussed, You can forget it, you’re officially full time, benefits and all.” I grinned. “You going to move in?” I paused, living at the kennels would save me a ton of money and give me something approaching a permanent address, which would make a nice change.

“Yes please... !!”

“Move in when you’re ready, you going to stay in the bunk area or do you want to take one of the rooms?”

I didn’t know there were rooms available. “What’s the difference?”

He grinned. “Stay too often in the bunk area and you’re likely to get yourself laid, a room means you have complete privacy but fewer offers.”

I thought about it. “Any reason why I can’t take a room and crash in the bunk room as and when... ?”

“Nope.”

“Then that’s my choice. I’ll get moved tonight.”

He nodded, took a last glance at Sue, smiled and left us to finish getting showered. Sue looked at me, very obviously about to be a smart ass, so I aimed the jet at her ass and held it close, opening her up as the power jet reamed out the cum. She yelped and tried to cover up but I spanked her pussy, hard. “Bad girl... !! Stay... !!” The bitch actually barked at me... !!

Judging her sufficiently clean, I helped her stand and reached for the shampoo, it was fast becoming a ‘thing’ between us, washing each others hair, bonding, maybe dog girls take on certain canine traits? Washed and rinsed I left Sue to drip whilst I grabbed a couple of big towels, we needed to get mostly dry before we could start with the hair driers and serious primping. Not that either of us were regular makeup users, but us dog girls like to look well groomed.

Whilst Sue finished brushing out her hair, I had an idea and zipped out into the lounge, one wall was covered in stuff, part museum, part lost property, with samples and spares added in. All kinds of dog related stuff. Grabbing what I wanted I zipped back to catch Sue before she finished and came out to the lounge.

I had her stand facing away, arms out a little, legs spread. I started at her neck, using both hands to work the oil into her skin until she shone, shushing her, moving down slowly to her feet, then around and up to start at her throat and again work downwards. Only when I finished and patted her ass did she turn to look into the full length mirror. She was beautiful, an ebony goddess. My hands at her neck caught her by surprise, but my joke with the gloss black studded collar backfired, as I buckled it, grinning, she froze, paused, then turned, sinking down to her knees to kneel before me.

I could see it in her eyes, Sue wasn’t a trainer right then, Sue was a dog girl, an obedient bitch awaiting my command. Fuck... !! Now what do I do... ??

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.