The Red Door
Chapter 5

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Prince is one of those dogs who isn’t in any hurry to knot his bitch. He very obviously enjoys fucking, thrusting hard and deep with all the power and speed of a big well muscled alpha male. Sue had told me this, but even she wasn’t expecting to be fucked for as long as Prince took her that morning. Maybe it was the position, maybe he just enjoyed exerting even more control than usual? Sue was very obviously submitting, not surprising when his jaws were still holding her neck, her throat now covered with his drool.

Sue was well into another screaming orgasm when Prince paused, only the tip of his cock inside her, he heeded my command and held position whilst I counted to three, then gave the command and Prince reacted, his powerful body seemed to bulge with muscles as he tensed then thrust, driving his cock all the way into his bitch, his knot disappeared inside her swollen pussy as he gave her everything, cutting off her scream as he drove so deep, so fast, their bodies met with a wet slap, his sheath now spreading her open, the hairs delicious torment as they abraded her tender lips and set her clit on fire.

Now deeply tied, they both froze, their bodies shaking, muscles rippling as Prince pumped his bitch full, still intent on keeping his cock buried as deep inside her as possible, Sue actually opened up more, holding her legs up and out, hips tilting to the perfect angle, she wanted it, needed it, a true dog girl, a bitch in heat.

The door timer showed over an hour had passed before his knot shrank enough for him to pull out, breaking their bond. All the time they were knotted, Prince had settled down upon Sue, forcing her to bear his weight, his paws still upon her breasts, for a while he continued the hold on her neck, then he raised his head and began licking her face. Not the eager lapping of a playful dog, each lick was long and wet and marked his property, neck to forehead he rasped his way up across her face as she panted, head tilted back, still offering him her throat in submission.

Stage one complete, my weird dream had cum true. Now to see if I could keep Prince’s attention enough for stage two...

As I gave the command Prince turned his head towards me, ears up, alert, the training had taken. Sue was too far out of it, to lost in post orgasmic stupor to react as Prince pulled off her and moved around to reverse their position, now his still engorged cock, dripping with their juices, was pressed to her face, ground in until her mouth opened wide, head tilted far back to take him in.

Sue is a beautiful bitch, ebony body shining with sweat and cum, toned muscles and long lean body that suddenly locked up, galvanised by Prince’s latest move. His body now over hers, his mouth descended between her thighs and his jaws opened ... The hold command took, he now gripped her whole sex in his jaws...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.