The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Four hours later I crawled out of the kennel and Sue helped me stand. I ached in places I didn’t know existed, was covered in sweat and cum, his and mine, add a goodly amount of slaver, or drool if you prefer. Plus I was so full of dog cum I felt bloated and doubted I’d stop leaking for a week. The scratches were almost inconsequential compared to everything else. In the past I’ve been used by multiple dogs one after the other, that was intense but King put them to shame. Not that he fucked me all the time, as virile as he is that’s beyond even his ability.

King owned me the entire time. I couldn’t move unless he allowed it, couldn’t even change position to ease my aches. King made absolutely sure I understood I was his, he decided everything, including when I could leave.

Reading the file just didn’t make the reality sink in. I’m a dog girl, I would, until now have been happy fucking dogs day and night, not any more, not now it had happened, I needed a break, a good massage and time to ease the soreness in my pussy, ass and throat, all of which had been used and abused by King. But make no mistake, once a little healed I wanted right back in there... !!

Sue helped me get as far as the break room and into the shower, grinning with that, ‘I told you so’ look that smart-asses cultivate. She did help me wash and watched as I douched and did the enema thing, not that I believed it would get all of King’s cum out of me, but at least I’d appear house trained and not drip everywhere I went.

Once clean again we headed into the lounge area to relax, I was famished and delighted when Sue tossed me a menu and explained we could order anything on it from the Bar’s kitchen. Coffee helped as we waited for our food. We talked, but avoided anything to do with dogs, mostly we told each other about ourselves. Both of us being army brats meant certain things needed no explanation, some things are universal.

My dad was a dog handler and over the years of service he rose up in rank until he was the senior NCO in charge of one of the training areas. Mum is also a dog trainer but specialises in seeing eye dogs now, she used to train guard and search dogs. With that background you can probably guess that I’ve been around dogs all my life, almost all big dogs, which is why none of the alpha dogs phased me. Dad says I could communicate with the dogs before I could talk, mum says that Dad’s a born liar when doing his ‘proud father’ impression. I can vaguely remember playing horsey, actually riding one of the base security dogs the day he was supposed to be put down for being vicious and uncontrollable ... Years later Dad told me the dog bit the wife of a senior officer when she was both drunk and someplace she shouldn’t have been, he didn’t say she was caught fucking an NCO ... That I worked out for myself, years afterwards when Dad and his mates were drinking beer and having a ‘do you remember when... ?’ session.

Sue’s Dad didn’t have anything to do with dogs, but he was posted away a lot and she ended up staying with her uncle, who lived on a farm, whilst he was out farming, she was playing with the farm’s dogs, as she got older, playing became more personal and much more fun.

Stuffed full of very good food I was starting to wilt, so we called it a day and I trundled across to the bunk area and just crashed out in the first unused one I found. Sue went home. The following day it was my turn to train and Sue’s to get fucked witless.

I hadn’t had a drink, so wasn’t drunk, and I only ever dream when I’m sloshed, so why I dreamed that night is anyone’s guess. More weird was that the next morning I could remember everything, well, ok, so if stuff happened that I couldn’t remember, then I’d not know, but enough conundrums. The dream is more interesting, especially as it was about how to add some new tricks to Prince’s training. If I could pull it off, Sue and the ladies who entered the red door were in for a surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.