The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Sue suggested we started with her dog, King. So we headed off around the U shaped building until we got to King’s kennel. I was still dripping and had left my clothes in my locker, King could smell me before he could see me, so he was as ready as I was to get busy fucking, that is until Sue took charge.

Training these alpha dogs is very different to standard dog training, or even to how the Bar dogs, like Rex are trained. The alpha dogs are supposed to basically do as they like, take their bitch how and when they want, keep her until they have had enough, but there are limits, a nip is expected, but biting chunks out of customers isn’t good... !! Teaching that kind of control takes time and needs to be reinforced regularly. That is what this lesson was, reinforcement. Sue had me stand just out of King’s reach, only the bars of the kennel separating us. Then she ran him through a series of commands, insisting on his instant obedience, scolding him if he allowed my presence to distract him. All the time I could see his arousal ramping up, his frustration increasing, until finally Sue praised him, opened the door, yanked me inside and stepped out.

King leapt up, licking my face even as he powered me down to the floor, my shoulders hit the floor even before the door slammed shut. Sue grinning, watching as King forced my legs apart, nipping my thigh when I didn’t spread quickly enough. Right then I was more interested in checking my head was ok after nearly bouncing off the floor. King didn’t care, he wanted to fuck, and I was his new bitch.

I’ve fucked a lot of dogs, never before had one nipped me, it hurt. It sure made me obedient to his wishes, I did exactly as he wanted, just as soon as I worked out what that was. Fortunately all of the alpha dogs received the same basic set of commands. I had read about those commands in Prince’s file, so I had a kind of cheat sheet.

King’s tongue was busy scouring out my dripping pussy, but not for long. He wanted to bury his cock in a bitch, me. So it wasn’t long before he was nudging me onto my hands and knees so he could mount me.

Sue reminded me not to help him. The alpha dogs were expected to find their bitch’s pussy without help. King certainly did. His cock punched my labia and drove inside, dragging my pussy lips inside too. He was a big boy and I could feel the strain from his cock forcing me to stretch enough to take his rapidly growing shaft.

The alpha dogs claws are not trimmed short and rounded off like the Bar dogs, a fact made plain when King jumped up, his big front paws on my shoulder blades as he fucked me hard and fast. King liked to fuck his bitch into submission and put off trying to tie with her/me, until he felt she/I was sufficiently broken in.

It was a new position to me, I’m used to having the dog wrap their front legs around me, pulling me tight as they drill my needy pussy. So having King’s weight on my shoulders, driving my body down, tits mashed against the floor, my head turned to the side, ass up high to present King with the best angle to fill me up. That was new and hot. I wanted to be owned, right then I was getting my wish. His cock head battering my cervix into submission, making me ready to breed, ready to take every drop of his cum inside and turn it into puppies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.