A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries - Cover

A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Chapter 5: Sunday Exploring

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sunday Exploring - While a collecton of crows is a murder, a set of owls is a parliament. That seems most appropriate for a group of wise people who influence politics, and help Hal correct his unfortunate virginity. Getting rid of it, and nurturing him along with the other owls, makes for a happy band of brothers and sisters, moving the political stables in the best of directions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Prostitution  

She’s got legs, she knows how to use them
She never begs, she knows how to choose them
She’s holdin’ leg wonderin’ how to feel them
Would you get behind them if you could only find them?
She’s my baby, she’s my baby
Yeah, it’s alright

She’s got hair down to her fanny
She’s kinda jet set, try undo her panties
Everytime she’s dancin’ she knows what to do
Everybody wants to see if she can use it
She’s so fine, she’s all mine
Girl, you got it right

ZZ Top

Elizabeth

“Oh, my,” Hal told me. “I already had something of a fetish for women in sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. That was from pictures and videos. In the flesh, or perhaps in the nylons, it’s even hotter.”

“Hal, dear, these hose are disposable. I don’t care if they get stained, or simply torn off.”

“Ah. Yes. But before then...” He still sat on the loveseat, at a perfect height for pulling me to his face. It did seem that we shared something of a fetish, as I reveled in his hot breath through the nylon. I confess that I shivered as he kissed up and down, between my buttocks.

“Joan, I really must taste you while you wear something like this. Hal, this isn’t a time for extensive talk, but there’s something that you should know. When we founded the Parliament, I was obnoxiously straight, repelled by the idea of having sex with a woman – but I did enjoy watching one at a swing club. That got me thinking. There’s no question that Joan, for example, prefers men, but she helped me learn about a range of possibilities, as did Carol.

“Back to the present. Joan, help me undress Hal.” She came over to help, but paused to press her body to mine, and exchange a hot kiss.

“Shall I undress as well?”

“Yes, dear. Like me, you can keep heels and hose.” I put a hand on Hal’s groin and felt him twitch. “I think he likes that.” I noticed that Joan wore stockings and a garter belt, with no panties.

“What comes next are some tests, but I think they will be pleasant. I want you to make love to me, as a talented beginner. No, I don’t have unreasonable expectations.

“While you play with me, Hal, I am going to ask Angus to play with Joan. I am not trying to make things hard for you.” I thought for a moment. “Actually, I do want to make things hard. I do not, however, want to make them difficult.

“This isn’t a test that you can fail. I know all of this is new to you. Further, I know that Joan’s sexual activity excites you; you’re thinking of her as a female archetype. I just want to check if there’s anything that creates a problem in the flesh.

“I’m going to ask you, with my assistance, to get Joan excited for Angus, and then you and I will make it next to them. Yes, there’s a jealousy test here, but things won’t work if Joan, or any of our other women, are going off to play with Senator Snort, but others of the Parliament are upset by that. Nevertheless, I’m sure we can work through mild jealousy. You and Joan have obvious mutual attraction, but neither of you thinks of it as a commitment.

“We can accommodate it if that works with your having a cuckold fantasy, where a little, not a lot, of humiliation sweetens the experience for you.

“Angus, it might help for you to tell us a little of your story.”

Angus

I am privileged to please Miss Elizabeth, and others to whom she directs me. It’s less that I am submissive, but that I am strengthened when I give a different sort of service, to a woman whom I admire. I am her strong right arm. No threat will get by me, while I have breath.

Angus was slightly shorter than Hal, but broader. His arms were thick. The kilt revealed mighty legs.

This isn’t a servant relationship in the usual sense. I like to think of myself as her champion. We are friends and playmates. I should add that there have been times when I haven’t felt well, and she insisted on my having pleasure.

“As opposed to my dear friend Gerri, I’ve stayed in control through quite a few bad things. I enjoy being in service, but not in a sexually submissive way. I enjoy supporting someone whom I thoroughly respect, in this case Elizabeth.

“As a British subject, I am loyal to my Queen, but I then am close to you colonists. As a Royal Marine, your bootnecks have been at my side many times, and vice versa.

Elizabeth

Hal said to me, “Elizabeth, you asked about humiliation. I’ve never sought humiliation and am not starting now. Joan and I have talked about some things, and frankly, I find it exciting to know that she has other partners. I absolutely look forward to playing when she comes home from that, assuming she’s interested. Of course, if she had a bad experience, sex is secondary to support.

“From my reading and thinking, I guess I’m polyamorous by nature. For me, though, that eventually means a primary emotional partner, while having multiple sexual partners.” I felt an intense moment of ... I’m not sure. Bonding? Not love yet.

Joan clearly felt something as intense as I did. We took him into an intense hug. I’m not sure how long it was until we broke. Nevertheless, he smiled happily, and swept me up into his cradling arms. Hal carried me to the bed and gently placed me on it. He went back, picked up Joan, and arranged her next to me.

“Milady Elizabeth,” he announced, “I may need to pass on this opportunity to enjoy you in pantyhose, if your directions are mutual for Angus and myself. Do you want him to prepare you for me?”

It’s a surprise for me when I discover that I hadn’t thought something through. Yes, I wanted to test Hal for jealousy, but I had overcomplicated it when I suggested that he prepare Joan, leaving Angus to prepare me, and then presumably to have sex with Joan. This was starting to need a choreographer for the swaps. I had also wanted to have Hal play with me, in an uncomplicated way that would let me test his potential.

Joan had told me of Hal’s innocent enough craving for sheer pantyhose, which certainly appealed to me. “Oh, hell. You’re right in pointing out that this got too complicated. Hal, shall you and I simply play, while Angus and Joan please one another?” He laughed and waved to Angus.

I had a flash thought. “Damn. We really have to get more men involved. It would fit my visualization even better to have Joan and I double-penetrated, but we simply don’t have the resources. No, having women do it with toys just doesn’t have the effect that I want. Toys are great at other times.

“Hal, if you join us, you’ll be a great resource. You will have a sense about men that I can’t.

“For now, though, begin enjoying me.” She unbuttoned her blouse, of heavy satin. Her breasts sprang forth. They were perfect, without the slightest sag. “Fondle them. Thrust your cock between them just to get a sense of what we will do later, in more detail. Joan and Angus, I hope you two are watching.”

Angus stretched out next to Joan, on my bed as well. His arm brushed me, and I shivered pleasantly. He had her top open and was cupping her breasts, smaller but as or more proud than Elizabeth’s. His face pressed to her hair, and then his lips and tongue moved to her ears. Hal, however, distracted me, kissing me up and down, from belly button, between breasts, on my neck, my lips, and repeating. I lost myself, dueling his tongue with mine. My arms went around him.

He broke loose, moving his mouth to my pussy, probing with his fingers, hooking them against my G-spot. I felt something odd, and then, much to my surprise, squirted into his eager mouth. I groaned, and, as I was happily distracted, he pulled me to him and rolled onto his back. As his hips drove his cock into me, his fingers now squeezed my firm buttocks and then probed my anus. My control drifted away in a series of orgasms. Eventually, I was aware of him spurting into me.

“You just were a virgin. How did you learn all this?”

“First, we nerdy virgins think and read about it all the time.” He turned serious. “More empathy. I know you and I haven’t done the exercises yet, but the fact that Joan, Gerri, and I have done so, I think, is contagious.”

“Wonderful, Hal. You and I both have things to try sexually, and I agree that we must work on empathic communications.” I giggled. “Would you believe that I usually want control, and one of my favorite things is being on top of a bound man whose every move is something that I permit or deny?”

Hal

We were lounging in the common room when Carol came in, looking tired and mussed, but quite happy. “I had a great time at Sally’s Hideaway.”

I had never heard of it. “What’s that?”

“Rather eclectic, but at the core, it’s a place for gay men, drag queens, and trans women. People with other interests, who conform to the culture, are welcome. I find it sad that there are a number of male patrons that think of themselves as straight, but can be hot with a queen and not consider the acts to be homosexual.”

She was again in white, but a more party look than she had had on the street: a short flaring skirt, and a vest-like top revealing a bustier -- unless it was a corset. I don’t understand the fine distinctions.

Carol

“Now, I’m tall and big enough that a number of people there will assume that I’m a transvestite or transsexual, with excellent hair, makeup, body, etc. In general, when they find out I’m a genetic girl, quite a number are delighted that I like their style. Yes, I too will go into the back rooms for some sex play.

“Remember, some of those who adopt female appearance can be absolutely devastating in it. How they use it varies.” She smiled in fond recollection. “There’s another blonde, taller than I am, who doesn’t try to hide his male organ, but doesn’t make it obvious. I don’t remember why he flashed me, in sheer white pantyhose – maybe that I was another blonde with white hose – but he wore no panties, had a large and attractive cock, and legs something like mine – powerful and shapely.

“I wanted him and smiled that to him. I’m not going to try to categorize our interaction as conventionally heterosexual, but it was hot as hell.”

Joan, warm against my side, noticed my silent repeating of “categorize our interaction.”

“Hal, dear, of course Carol is precise. I assume that you have noticed that I do not use gratuitous profanity. She’s a fucking CPA with an MBA in program management! Of course, she’s precise!”

Joan

I turned to Carol. “I’ve been waiting for you, as I’ve learned and played a lot with Hal. He’s wonderful, and I believe will be a part of the Parliament.

“Both of us are looking forward to your scening with him. He has a special taste for something you do anyway: sheer pantyhose with nothing underneath. Ah, if you’ve been playing, that’s even better for him.”

“Oh, kinky. Like me. Wonderful. I’ll have to think of some kinky stuff for him as well. Anyway, yes, I did play some around Sally’s. Shall we say that I’m accepted enough that I had a busy mouth and butt?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.