A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries - Cover

A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3: An Enchanted Evening

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Enchanted Evening - While a collecton of crows is a murder, a set of owls is a parliament. That seems most appropriate for a group of wise people who influence politics, and help Hal correct his unfortunate virginity. Getting rid of it, and nurturing him along with the other owls, makes for a happy band of brothers and sisters, moving the political stables in the best of directions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Prostitution  

Some enchanted evening
You may see a stranger,
you may see a stranger
Across a crowded room
And somehow you know,
You know even then
That somewhere you’ll see her
Again and again.

Some enchanted evening
Someone may be laughing,
You may hear her laughing
Across a crowded room
And night after night,
As strange as it seems
The sound of her laughter
Will sing in your dreams.
Who can explain it?
Who can tell you why?
Fools give you reasons,

Wise men never try.
Some enchanted evening
When you find your true love,
When you feel her call you
Across a crowded room,
Then fly to her side,
And make her your own
Or all through your life you
May dream all alone.
Once you have found her,
Never let her go.
Once you have found her,
Never let her go!

South Pacific, Rogers & Hammerstein

Hal

While I’d been in the hotel a few times, and even stayed once on business, I realized that the hallway of 41 was a good deal more luxurious than other floors that I had seen. It had a Southwestern flavor, rather than the usual Times Square glam.

“Hal, you’ll find the décor different than the rest of the hotel. This is a private floor. The decorating was contracted to the firm that designed the Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.”

“I’ve heard of that--one of the best hotels in America.” Again, she inserted a key card, and opened the door.

Apparently, we were quiet as we entered. Two waiters were setting up a buffet. They were being watched, lightly, by a woman with a most interesting appearance.

“Hal, may I present Gerri, who helps me?” She turned to the waiters. “I’m sorry, gentlemen, but I don’t know your names. Gerri, would you introduce us?” It was pleasant to watch Joan’s interactions, and the way she showed no condescension but just respect to all.

Gerri was eye-catching. My first glance recognized her as taking her style from what some called the Golden Era of pre-Code detail that I noticed, and then, as she swung into a sitting position from the way in which she had lounged, her clothing.

Women like to have me along when shopping, as I have a very refined sense of color. A detailed knowledge of dress styles, however, doesn’t go with that. If I were forced to describe what she was wearing, it was a cross between a hostess gown and a negligee. Clearly, there was sheerness underneath, but the main garment was a magnificent, subdued silver, perhaps watered silk. It draped and suggested.

As she sat up, the lower part opened, first showing fine legs in black hose, and then black garters over very pale skin. The upper part also revealed what appeared to be some sort of black lingerie, supporting, and presenting substantial breasts. Her nipples were covered, but her areolae did peep a bit. She wore shoes more substantial than bedroom slippers, but with an obviously very high heel.

I had the flash thought that she might be a French maid’s boss.

Joan

“Do take your time appreciating Gerri’s beauty, Hal. She likes being admired, and, as you will learn, she is absolutely accepting of attention from gentlemen whom I and others approve. If she were wearing a skirt, it would be fine if you looked up it, but with what she’s wearing, you should be able to see as much or more.” Gerri nodded and grinned.

“Hal, I know you’re hungry for me. I’m hungry for you. But I think that we should be well-nourished for playtime. Spend a few moments picking out a light lunch, brunch, or whatever fits.”

With one of my nastier laughs, I suggested that “Eating can be part of foreplay. Ever seen the sensual gluttony scene in the movie, Tom Jones?”

By his doubletake, Hal had seen the movie. He followed me, as I picked out some jumbo shrimp. “Damn, Hal. I like asparagus, but I don’t think we’ll like the side effects. Oh well, there are other things to eat interestingly.” I picked up a couple of bananas.

“No symbolism, but I just like cheese. They do a very interesting assortment.” Conveniently, the cheese and fruit platters had labels. I picked out Wensleydale with cranberries, Stilton, Red Leicester, and Cambozola.

Hal picked out a similar set, picked up a baguette, but then put the back of hand to his forehead, in a dying swan pose. “Alas, my dear, I have a loaf of bread and thee, but no jug of wine.”

“Look over there, silly. There are bottles rather than jugs. We’ll take a couple with us. For now, though...” I stuck out my tongue, licked my lips, then a shrimp covered in bright red cocktail sauce, which I plunged into my mouth. “I can do the banana next, if what I do to it isn’t emasculating.”

“Oh, indeed?” Hal had noticed some cups of custard. He checked that they were firm, not surprisingly since they were Cuban Diplomatic Pudding. Taking a small plate, he inverted the cup, putting a mound on it, and then took a small cookie. “Brown areolae, perhaps?” Hal topped that with a half cherry, whirled his tongue around it, and took a bite. “I’ve read about sensual biting. Do you like that?”

I went into hysterics. “I think you topped my banana.

“Hal, Gerri enjoys being in service. Dear, get your tray, and take our little plates into my bedroom.”

“Of course, Miss Joan, Mr. Hal.”

Hal did a little doubletake, and then turned to Gerri. He reached out, and to her surprise, took each of his hands into his. “Thank you, Miss Gerri.”

She blushed and curtsied. “No formality needed for me, sir.”

“Then I am Hal, whatever you call Joan. I prefer having mutual respect.”

“Hal, Gerri has complex relationships. For the moment, I suggest you accept the formality, until we work out other interactions.”

Gerri

“Thank you, Miss Joan. Mr. Hal, yes, we can work on things.” He reached for my hands, and guided me into Rue’s technique to send sincerity. My eyes opened wide. “Yes, thank you. I look forward to that.”

Hal

As our eyes met, I realized that while her makeup was bold, and probably was intended to be elegant and even provocative, it was somehow off. Her lip liner didn’t quite follow the shape of her mouth. Her eye makeup was smeared. She did have a slightly distant look in her eyes.

As I stepped back, I noted that her bra or corset, whatever it was, had slipped down, revealing one very pretty nipple. The asymmetry of the exposure suggested that it was not deliberate. In other words, I was sensing that Gerri had some issues of awareness. It struck me that Joan was protective of her and would not let her be hurt.

I became aware that she had noted me looking at her, as she smiled. “Please enjoy whatever you see.” She gestured below her waist tie, and, in addition to her legs, hose, and garters, I could see completely sheer panties. Gerri appeared to be shaven under them.

“Hal, if you accept her service, Gerri will assist me in initiating you and ensuring your pleasure. If you do, I ask that you let me control, for her sake, the rate at which you enjoy her sexually. Start by letting her touch either of us, but watch to see what I do.

“I’m guessing that it won’t hurt for her to help me in a presentation of female anatomy. To be honest, I haven’t much experience with initiation, but I have encountered some young men who, through no fault of their own had trouble finding things.

She picked up our dishes, as Joan took me to a bedroom. Opening the door, it contained two immense beds, and assorted lounging furniture. A couple of doors presumably led to the bath, and perhaps other rooms.

Joan

Joan ushered me to the couch. “I’d like to help you through a couple of orgasms outside my vagina, so you cum a bit more slowly and elegantly when we do that.” She paused. “Tell me honestly. I’m sure you know the technical names for all the parts. But would it be better for you if Gerri and I had vaginas, pussies, cunts, or, perhaps using Japanese symbolism, Jade Gates?”

I blushed a little. “Go back to your anima. Nasty may be inelegant, but I think it is more of an invitation to me, as more permissive than what some consider ladylike.”

“In fact, thinking of animus, anima, and Rue, has Gerri shared an empathy exercise with you?” Gerri looked puzzled, while Joan’s eyes widened – and then she looked sad.

“No, I have not, but this is a good time to start. Let me begin. First, let’s demonstrate to her.” We did so. I had a sense of Gerri feeling more confident and less subservient. “Gerri, you know me better than you know Hal. Let’s do the exercise together. As Hal knows, there are more advanced ones.” Joan and Gerri went through the dance of emotion and awareness, first stiffly, and then with a growing intensity.

They parted, and I pressed hands to Gerri. As we moved, I had a sense of dark clouds in her just beginning to part, perhaps without bright sun, but certainly a lightening. When it came time to end, though, quiet tears were rolling down her face.

“Mr. Hal ... Hal ... that was amazing. You’ll learn later how I’m damaged. Joan, Elizabeth, and others around here have been kind in trying to get me through the pain and heal. What you just did, however, is the first thing, in a long time, that showed me that I could grow and be stronger than before. Thank you ever so much. I shall try to pay it forward.”

We stood silently for a few minutes. Joan then said, “I think I know how to speak. No single formula is required, but you don’t need to be clinical at all times. In that case, I’m going to give you a provocative show to start, and a bit later, with Gerri, a practical review of anatomy. I’m going to fondle you next.

“Do you know the term irrumation?”

“Uh, I’ve seen it a few times. Oral sex with the man thrusting hard. Historians seem to use it more often with men to men, but not exclusively.”

“Let’s rephrase that is that I want you to fuck my mouth, although if you find something gentler is fun, we’ll do whatever works best for you.

“We’ll undress you, and take you in the bathroom for some sensual washing over the bidet. Speaking of undressing...” She stood in front of me and slipped out of her jacket, pointing at her skirt. “You go next. Gerri will help.” Gerri moved, quite gracefully, to put fingers on the zipper, looking to me for approval. I nodded. First, she unbuttoned a hidden closure, and then pulled down a zipper. “Come close, dear. Grab on.” I grasped her skirt waistband and pulled it down over her hips.

She stepped out of the skirt and pirouetted slowly. “Touch anything you like, any way that you like, but remember that it will get wilder as you go. You do realize that I’m still wearing a top?”

“We can correct that.” I helped her out of it, and then marveled at her breasts. They were substantial, not huge, but stuck out without the slightest sag. “Much, much tastier looking than the custard.”

She chortled. “Just don’t bite as hard.”

I shook myself and asked, “Which way is the bathroom?”

Gerri pointed. “Just a moment, sir.” She untied her belt, and took a proud pose in corset and hose. I think it was a corset; I get confused on the terminology. Her hands moved up and adjusted the top, so her breasts were supported as they jutted forward. They seemed larger, but not as firm, as those of Joan’s.

“Lead on, Gerri.”

We followed her into the bathroom, which proved to be a bathroom suite. There was a Jacuzzi to one side, a makeup and sink area to one side, and a shower stall in a corner. A door, I learned, went to a surprisingly large room with a toilet and bidet. Another corner appeared to have a sauna.

“Hal, let me flaunt. Anima and all that. No, I don’t lift the seat and let fly while burping or farting.

Gracefully, wearing only heels, hose, and garter belt, she moved to a door and opened it. “It’s up to you, but lots of people, especially men, find it naughty to watch a woman pee. It’s even naughtier to play while she does it, with hands, or even wilder, mouth. I don’t want to force you into anything, though. I happen to like exhibiting this way, and I also into receiving golden showers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.