A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries - Cover

A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Preface

Coming of Age Sex Story: Preface - While a collecton of crows is a murder, a set of owls is a parliament. That seems most appropriate for a group of wise people who influence politics, and help Hal correct his unfortunate virginity. Getting rid of it, and nurturing him along with the other owls, makes for a happy band of brothers and sisters, moving the political stables in the best of directions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Prostitution  

I’m not a correctness Nazi. Many of the events, however, draw from my experiences around 1970. That does match skirt lengths, but if I find it useful to bring in newer technology, I do so. If I want to stick in, or adapt, a great line from history or entertainment, I’ll do it, as in “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down these panties.”

This was a time in the Sexual Revolution. There weren’t yet any untreatable STDs. I go a bit farther and editorially decree that there will be no STDs and no unplanned pregnancy.

Almost every character draws from a real person whom I’ve known, at least in appearance, and sometimes in behavior. In particular, Joan is drawn from a streetwalker who helped me lose my virginity, but as quickly and coldly as possible.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.