The Belle of Syosset - Cover

The Belle of Syosset

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

“Dispatch, this is Jake, Echo364.”

“Go ahead, Jake.”

“I guess I’ve got a runner, sort of.”

“What do you mean, ‘sort of’?”

“I had two fares from the airport to The Radford. They asked me to stop at a gas station to use the head and never came back.”

“Did they stiff you?”

“No, he gave me, uh, twenty bucks to hold me.”

“Right. We can split the difference. Do you have their bags?”

“Right here. His and hers.”

“Well, drop ‘em off when you come in and we’ll put them in Lost and Found.”

“Ok. Out. Oh, wait, I’m at the xxx exit, off 24. Got anything out here?”

“Yeah. Just called in. Take this one.”


“You lost her? What the fuck do you mean, you lost her? She’s a stupid fucking kid. How the fuck can you lose a stupid fucking kid?”

“Sorry, Boss. She came out of the baggage claim and the first thing I know she jumps in this cab and an older guy jumps in with her. Dispatch told me they were sharing a fare to The Radford, downtown.”

“Guess you better get your ass to The Radford, then.”

“Yes, Boss. Sorry.”


“What the fuck do you mean, Momma Bear is gone?”

“She went to get groceries and never came back. She is usually gone for around an hour. She left at three and it’s damn near 6:30 now. I drove down to the supermarket where she shops and she’s nowhere around there.”

“Didn’t I tell you to trail her when she goes out?”

“Yes, Boss, but she has been so regular I guess I eased off.”

“I’ll teach you to ease off. How does Nome sound to you?”

“Aw, come on, Boss. It ain’t like she is Ma Barker, is it?”

“If this bitch gets on a witness stand, none of us will be safe, you stupid prick. Did you check out the house?”

“Yeah. I went all over it. Nothing is missing. Her clothes are in the closet, Her bags are there and so are her cosmetics.”

“Well, maybe we got lucky and she got hit by a car. Start checking the hospitals and airports. Call Triple A and see if she has reported car trouble. Get off your fucking ass and resolve these questions if you want to keep working in the continental US.”

“Yes, Boss. Right on it.”, wishing he had a receiver to slam down and not realizing he had not properly terminated the call. “Fucking idjit!”

His boss grinned, glad that he had the foresight to record all his calls. That little statement could come in handy some day.


“Hey, Boss. I tracked down the cabbie and he says the two fares didn’t know each other. The kid approached him first, but he was leery of taking a fare that young and was trying to slough her off when she saw this guy walking by and asked if he would share the ride.”

“If they were strangers, then why would they get out at the same place and both fail to come back?”

“Beats the shit out of me. I’m headed over to the station where they got out to see what I can find.”

“Keep me posted. Something smells very fishy here.”

“Ok, Boss.”


“Hey, Boss. Nobody saw anything, but I got the surveillance tape from the station and it looks like both of them got in a car with a woman driving.”

“Was that woman our woman?”

“Couldn’t tell for sure, but could have been. When the car went past the other security camera, it looked like she was alone in the car.”

“Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Still no clue on the old fart?”

“No, but I’m headed over to the dispatcher’s office to have a look at the bags they left behind.”


“Hey, Boss. I got their bags. The kid’s bag is stuffed with wadded up newspaper, but the old fart’s bag looks like normal old fart shit--razor, underwear, change of clothes and such. Nothing personal in it.”

“Check his ticket by back-checking his baggage check.”

“I’m on it. Can I put the hundred bucks on my expenses that I had to pay for the bags?”

“Make it four and we can split the difference.”


“Hey, Boss. The old fart boarded the flight in Trieste, Italy, using a US passport. His name is Wyden Long. He is almost 80 years old. No indication where he was staying or if he was just on a trip.”

“I’ll have somebody run a background check. Give me his passport number.”


“Hey, Boss.”

“That old fart turns out to be an international expert on computer control systems. He is retired now, but was responsible for some serious stuff back in the day and has several patents. He also worked on a lot of classified programs and even has a note in his file that he is not supposed to leave the country without permission of the State Dep’t because of all the shit he knows.”

“Then what was he doing coming from Italy? Did he have permission to go on that trip?”

“There is no evidence that he has ever applied for permission to travel. We are checking into his travel history now that we have his passport number.”


“Hey, Boss. Did you learn any more about the old fart?”

“We learned that he did not have a passport until nearly twenty years after he was put on the restricted list. Since then, he has visited nearly fifty countries and has lived in several.”

“Damn! For an old fart, he really gets around, doesn’t he?”

“Sure does. This is beginning to stink. I’m going to form a separate group to investigate him down to what color lingerie he wears.”


Sex with my daughter and granddaughter felt so natural that none of us saw it as anything odd. For some, incest can be a life-destroying event, but much if not all of that result could be attributed to society’s reaction to it, rather than the event itself. Of course non-consensual acts fall outside this discussion, but for fully consensual activities, a loving relationship can be simply that.

The first night we all slept together, we were so tired and exhausted from the stress of the previous day that we simply clung together. However, we took nudity as a natural state of being and no one was bothered by the sight of an unclothed relative. This would be unthinkable in a society that is based on the demonization of nudity, but it is common in many countries, even very religious ones.

When my beautiful granddaughter gave me such a loving blowjob in the car, it was a precursor of a new and beautiful relationship that I had not imagined possible the day before. Having lived all my life among those who regarded such activities as the most vile, wicked and depraved actions possible, it was very refreshing to learn that my new-found family did not see the giving of pleasure as evil. In fact, why does anyone think that way?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.