The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

I was surprised Joe’s deathtrap CRX made it all the way to the beach. We jammed out the whole way there, singing along with the radio like a bunch of idiots. Joe acted like he was too cool for it at first, but when Mark started in with me and Bethany, Joe loosened up and sang along, too.

We pulled up in front of a two-story yellow house with a wrap-around porch. There were large open windows with sheer curtains billowing in the ocean breeze. The guys got out first, then held the seats forward so we could get out.

My red flip-flops and swimsuit matched my nails, but it was the white lace cover-up that swirled around my thighs like a short dress which made me feel really sexy. Mark said he loved the tight French braid Bethany had done for me.

Bethany was in her pale blue one-piece swimsuit and matching cover-up that almost perfectly matched her eyes. She wore white flip-flops and had her brown hair pulled back in a loose ponytail with a white scrunchy. I swear her ass looked amazing in her swimsuit. It was perfectly rounded like a pair of apples, and her narrow hips barely swelled out at all from her slim waist.

Before we’d begun having sex, I’d noticed her body and thought she was nice looking. Now I saw her like a buffet that made my mouth water. It was so odd to be attracted to her the way I was. She caught me staring at her ass while we stood outside the car and gave it a little wiggle for me.

Mark noticed, too. As he shut the car door and touched my back to guide me around to the trunk, he hummed a yummy sound in my ear. When I bent to get our overnight bags, he let out a happy sigh from behind me. I looked back over my shoulder and gave an air kiss only he could see. He smiled at first, then stepped away with a look of disgust when a squeal sounded from the front of the beach house.

“Yay! Marky, Marky, Marky!” Sophie ran down the front steps with her tits nearly bouncing out of her bikini top. I was impressed that she didn’t give herself a couple of black eyes before she reached him.

“Hey. Soph,” Mark said and stopped her before she could leap into his arms. After yielding for a quick hug, he said, “Nice place.”

“Camden’s dad rented it for the summer! Wait’ll you see inside.”

“Thanks for invitin’ us,” Joe said as he strolled up to hug her as well.

“Where’s what’s-her-name?” Sophie asked Joe, then her eyes hit Bethany and me. “Oh, Jeez, you actually brought the kids with you?”

“You invited them,” Mark said with a smirk. “And Joe’s girl had plans.”

Sophie’s grin turned devious. “Well, it turns out there aren’t enough beds after all, so you’ll just have to sleep with me.”

“No thanks, we all brought sleeping bags. We’ll just crash wherever.”

Her grin slipped then her lips thinned to a hard line. I decided to push a little.

“Thanks so much for lettin’ us come,” I gushed, affecting the kind of bubbly immaturity most people expected from me. “I can’t wait to hang out and meet everyone! Can we go to the beach now?”

“Sure. Whatever,” Sophie said as she dismissed us to hook Mark’s arm and drag him toward the house.

Joe got the sleeping bags while Bethany and I grabbed our overnight bags to follow them into the house. There was a kind of musty odor everywhere, which explained why the windows were all open. Joe tossed the sleeping bags in a closet under the stairs along with our overnight bags and headed to the kitchen.

Bethany and I put our beach bags over our shoulders and headed out the back door. The dunes between the house and the sea were covered with sea grass except for a sandy path.

“So we’re leaving Mark to the she-wolf?” Bethany said as soon as we were away from the house.

“He’s a big boy,” I said as we struggled through the soft sand. “He might be our secret boyfriend right now, but it’s up to him to stay that way.”

Before Mark had snuck back to Joe’s room last week, we planned as much as we could. I wanted some way to spend the whole night together, but both Bethany and Mark warned against trying for fear of being caught. In the end, we agreed to play it by ear and hook up if we found a safe way.

The dunes opened up to the surf. Bethany and I laughed and held hands to run the rest of the way. Bethany dropped my hand to dig our beach towels out and I helped her get them spread out over the soft sand.

“Oil me?” she asked with a twinkle in her eyes as we took off our cover-ups.

I put them in the other bag and dug out our sunscreen. She knelt down on the towels, then adjusted her swimsuit that had ridden up a little to expose a lovely pale slice of her delicious ass. After she lay down with her face on her arms, she sighed in anticipation.

The oily sunscreen was already warm, so I drizzled a few lines along her legs, back, and arms. Rubbing her legs made her hum.

“It’s a good thing I can’t get an erection,” I whispered to her. “Because this is making me seriously horny.”

“Why?” she asked with closed eyes and a pleasant smile.

“You’re gorgeous. I’m touching you.” I made sure to run my fingers along the gusset of her swimsuit until she shivered. She opened her legs a little wider. I pressed a little harder until her swimsuit molded to the curves of her vee. “And people might catch us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.