The Summer I Grew Up
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

We nearly got caught. Mom came up to wake Bethany and me for breakfast. When she knocked on the door, I woke up fast and told her we were coming right down so she wouldn’t open the door.

Bethany and I scrambled for our nightshirts and left the door open to air out my bedroom while we giggled our way down the stairs. It wasn’t until I sat on the cold wooden chair that I realized I’d forgotten to put on my panties. I was worried the scent of sex would give us away, but Mom didn’t seem to notice.

Mom had set out a breakfast of fruit, cottage cheese, and bagels. I took a sip of orange juice while Bethany and I grinned at each other over our shared secret.

“I heard y’all giggling and yelling half the night,” Mom said as she sat down. “It’s a good thing your brother stayed over at Mark’s house.”

I nearly spit out my orange juice, but managed a drip-less chuckle. “I was teasing her about Collen.”

“And I was teasing her about Mark,” Bethany said. Her color deepened from pink to red as she added some cut fruit to her plate.

“Isn’t Mark a little old for you?” Mom asked with a mock serious expression.

“I guess I’ll take Mason if I have to,” I teased back with an exasperated sigh. Bethany shot me an odd look, but I just bit a pear slice and winked to reassure her.

“So what are y’all going to do today?” Mom asked.

“Dunno. Hang out. I gotta do some laundry, but that won’t take too long,” I said forcing myself to keep a straight face.

“Maybe we can go swimming,” Bethany said, then looked at me. “Can I borrow a suit?”

“I grew out of that green one from last year, but it should still fit you.” My boobs stuck out on the sides and Dad made me get one that covered better. Bethany was only a bit shorter than me so we shared clothes all the time and since her boobs were smaller it should still fit her.

“Well, I’ll be in and out all day,” Mom said. “I need to weed the front flower bed and swap the pansies for dahlias before it gets too hot.” Mom loved working in the yard and we usually won the best yard in the neighborhood during the spring and summer months.

We made it about halfway through the meal before Mark and Joe came in laughing.

“Y’all got enough to share?” Joe asked as they came into the kitchen.

“Sure,” Mom said, then turned to me. “Would you get them plates and orange juice?”

“Sure,” I said, still ignoring Mark.

Joe went over to his usual spot and chatted with Mom and Bethany. I heard Bethany ask about swimming as I went to the cabinet with our dishes. Mark stood nearby and I could feel his eyes on me even though I couldn’t see him behind me.

I rose up on my toes to reach the smaller plates and juice glasses we used for breakfast. The edge of my shirt tickled high enough that I knew Mark could see I wasn’t wearing panties. When I turned around to place them on the island, Mark looked like he’d been struck by lightning.

“Hey, is Mason gonna be around today? Bethany and I wanted to go swimming and I wouldn’t want you to feel obligated to hang around with us kids.” I stressed the last two words with a bit of a growl.

I turned to the fridge to get the orange juice before he answered. I poured juice into each glass and returned the bottle to the fridge.

“Uh ... yeah. He should be,” Mark said at last.

“Did you get a chance to talk to him?” I asked as I stepped closer to hand Mark a glass and plate. I looked into his eyes for the first time since he left me at the front door the day before. The wash of jealousy, lust, and regret I saw satisfied a cruel part of me. I whispered just to him, “I hoped he might be willing to help a girl out.”

“Come on, Squirt,” Mark whined like I was the one being mean.

“He’s my age, after all.” I delivered the line with another growl and turned to take a glass of juice and plate to Joe. “Here ya go, big bro.”

“Thanks,” he said and began to load up the plate.

I sat and resumed eating like I wasn’t feeling a hole in my stomach. Bethany looked between Mark and me like she’d just figured something out. Crap! He joined us at the kitchen table, sitting between me and Joe.

Seeing Mark again had me agitated and confused. I had to admit that remembering his rough skin and knowing touch had me slicked up. Of course, Bethany’s softer kisses had me going as well. Bethany was on my left giving Mark an appraising look. On my right, Mark was oblivious to Bethany because he couldn’t stop glancing at me.

I focused on my plate while Mom chatted with Joe. The fact I was sitting at the kitchen table wearing nothing but a long t-shirt was making me horny. I didn’t know if Bethany had forgotten her underwear or not, but wondering added to the heat I felt. And Mark hadn’t shaved yet. I knew what those rough cheeks felt like against my skin and I wanted to feel them again in the worst way.

When Bethany and I had finished, we glanced at each other with our bestie connection and both got up to put our dishes in the dishwasher. Mom and Joe were still blabbing about the yard work, so we went upstairs without saying anything to anyone.

Bethany shut the door to my room with a smirk on her face. She lifted the edge of her long t-shirt to flash me a tangle of hair. I grinned and did the same back to her. She launched herself at me and we fell back into bed with a laugh.

“Breakfast was okay, but I want dessert,” Bethany said just before she kissed me and slipped her hand up my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back with an equal appetite. She rubbed her palm over my vee a few times and then plunged a finger between my lower lips to rub fast and hard.

I twitched and gasped as she kissed me, unable to do more than react to the sudden stimulation. Through lidded eyes I saw her watching me with a look of controlled passion. I was shivering as my body reacted to the rapid strokes. She had me at the edge in moments and I rolled my head back as the sensation rolled over me.

“Oh, God, Bee.”

I strained against her hand, arching my back and spreading myself wide for her. What we had done the night before had been tender and wonderful. This time she was rough and demanding, licking up my neck while her frantic strokes pushed me over the edge. And I loved it!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.