The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

“That was...” Bethany sat up, gesturing wildly, like her hands would make the words come out faster. “That was...”

“Pretty cool, huh?” I asked like it was no big deal. I’d just jilled off my bestie and the fact I was so turned on had me weirded out. I wondered if she would do me back. Could I talk her into using her mouth like Mark had done at the pool?

“Can we do it again?” she begged.

“I guess,” I said. I didn’t really want to put my mouth on her, despite the crazy impulse to lick off my fingers. The idea of licking her there was still kinda gross. It had felt really good though. If I didn’t do it to her first, then she’d never do it to me. “Take off your panties and lay back down.”

Bethany pulled them off with a happy giggle. When she saw me moving around to her knees, her eyebrows dipped. “What are you doing?”

“Trust me,” I whispered as I pushed her knees apart to crawl between them. “Just shut your eyes and think about Collen.”

I had only been able to see my own vee with a mirror, so Bethany’s was the first one I’d seen up close. The scent of her arousal was just like my own. The dim light didn’t give me much detail, but her swollen slit still glistened. I used my fingers to open her up and lowered my mouth for a kiss.

“Oh,” Bethany moaned softly as her knees lifted to raise her hips higher.

She was so warm against my lips. I extended my tongue for a tentative taste. I was surprised by her bright coppery flavor and a scent that reminded me of the pool. I liked it enough to lick deeper. The intimacy of the act made my stomach tighten, but I didn’t expect her immediate response.

“Oh God!”

She jerked and I had a mouthful of her vee. Rather than recoil, I embraced the opportunity to send her to orbit and began licking whatever I could reach. The diagrams in health class came to mind as I found her thin inner labia and the opening to her vagina pulsing under my tongue. She rocked her hips down and I hit her clitty with the flat of my tongue. That’s when she gripped my hair in her fists and pulled me closer.

“Ow,” I complained, muffled by her wet flesh.

“Sorry, but stay right there,” she panted and I knew exactly how she felt. When Mark had hit that spot earlier I lost track of everything but his tongue and my clitty.

He hadn’t just focused on it, though. He licked steady circles and only slipped across it once in a while. I did the same thing and felt her fingers running through my hair to encourage me. She jumped every time my tongue brushed over the warm bump. When she began rocking her hips in time with my steady licks, I mixed things up a little.

I held her skin back with my hands and licked tighter circles around her clitty without touching it. She spasmed hard and groaned really loud, but I was too caught up in how much I loved making her cum. I didn’t stop when she came back to earth, but I knew she’d be sensitive so I licked and kissed other tender places while she recovered.

“That’s so good,” Bethany sighed and released her grip on my hair.

I hummed as I moved back to circle her clitty with my tongue again. She tried to push my face away at first, but then moaned and pulled me closer. Her legs shook as she kept herself pressed to my mouth. I stopped circling and sucked the little bud of skin between my lips. She froze.

I fluttered my tongue against it and she let out a wavering moan. I did it again and she cried out. Her slit pulsed against my chin while she arched her back until she finally collapsed.

“Fuck,” she murmured. “I think I’m dead.”

“I think my brother heard you next door,” I said as I crawled up her torso.

She grinned at me and moved a few strands of hair off my face. “I think you make a better Collen than Collen does.”

That made me chuckle when I reached the pillow. I collapsed half on top of her with my knee resting against the wet spot between her legs. Our noses were almost touching as I stared at her eyes.

She looked back as she straightened my hair with her fingers. “So was it weird?”

I kissed her with her own juices on my lips. “Not any weirder than that.”

“Would you let me try?” she asked and I kissed her again, slower. Wetter.

I sat up long enough to remove my t-shirt then reclined next to her. “I’m all yours.”

She took off her own shirt before leaning over to rub my puffies with her palms.

“That’s nice,” I murmured as I shut my eyes.

I didn’t need to imagine Mark doing it to enjoy it anymore. There was a subtle change in how I thought about Bethany. She was still my bestie, but I’d tasted her heat, her lips. She might be a girl, but it didn’t seem weird or wrong to want to kiss her now.

“Can ... Can I kiss them?” she asked with a cute hesitation in her voice.

“I’d love that,” I whispered as the heat began to build in my stomach at the thought.

She tweaked the right one before lowering to kiss the nipple. The feeling of her soft lips was a sharp contrast to Mark’s rough skin. Her mouth opened and sucked the nipple into her heat while she continued to rub the other one with her palm.

“Don’t stop,” I murmured as I ran my hands up her side to cup her own little puffies.

I felt her nipples tighten under my touch and smiled. I followed her lead by rubbing her the same way she did me. She must have liked it because she leaned forward and placed a nipple in my mouth to suck.

“It’s so much better when you do it,” Bethany groaned. I hummed my agreement around a mouth full of her.

Sliding back down, she kissed me on the way back to my boobs. After making them both ache from her attention, she kissed her way down my stomach. It was slow torture waiting for her to get to my belly button, but the few inches between there and my vee was worse. I couldn’t predict if she was going to kiss, lick, or suck at any given moment so I jerked and gasped like I was being shocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.