Lacy Helps Out - Cover

Lacy Helps Out

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Secretary helps a business negotiation by fucking the clients

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It would have been about 4pm on Tuesday when I got the news that two businessmen from the Kenyan delegation would visit my office on Thursday to review our latest software product.

I buzzed Lacy, my p.a. to come into my office. Lacy had been working with me for the past three tears. She was an excellent secretary and has fit as fuck. Tall with long strawberry blond hair, big tits, legs that go on forever. Her dress sense showed off her figure, tight skirts and blouses, stocking, heels, sex on legs. She was also a filthy slut, I’d lost count of the number of times that she’d suck me off whilst I was talking on the phone. I’m 60 and she’s about 38, but that didn’t matter, as long as my fat 7 1/2 “ prick was hard she was putty in my hand. We’ve done everything, she loves cum. She’s sucked me off at 9 in a morning with me spunking over her face and not cleaned herself up. I’ve lost count of the number of people who’ve visited my office and been greeted by Lacy with dried cum on her face and in her hair. I remember the first time she brought lunch for me, she sat on my desk, pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. She’d got a peeled banana stuffed up her cunt and told me to eat it out. She’s fucked countless customers and I’ve photographed or filmed it all, I’ll never forget the day she fucked an old Indian. She had his 9” brown knob up her arse as I shoved 2 bananas up her pussy, she fucking loved it.

I explained to Lacy the importance of the visit on Thursday and that she would need to be on top form. Lacy smiled and told me not to worry. Thursday arrived and Lacy was in the office when I arrived, Jesus she looked gorgeous! She was wearing black lined sheer black stockings, black stiletto’s, a sexy brown leather skirt and black see through top without a bra. Her nipples were clearly visible, and it took all my will power not to fuck the shit out of her there and then!

I went into my office and about 5 minutes later Lacy came in with my coffee. As she put it on my desk she was standing beside me as I sat. Fuckin hell, I could smell her sex! I instinctively put my hand on the inside of her leg just by her knee, Lacy immediately parted her feet. I slid my hand up her thigh passed her stocking top and the inside of her bare thigh. I continued and got a shock, my fingers found her crack, she was soaking.

Lacy looked at me and said” open crotch or fuck me know knickers! I shoved two fingers in her slot right up to my knuckles. More Roger, am so fucking horny I want more, shove your fucking hand in.

I knew Lacy liked black cock, but she didn’t even know these guys, neither did I, but she was on heat. Shove you fist up me Rog, stretch my pussy so I can take those black pricks. I’m going to fuck these guys like it’s the last fuck of their lives, will you take pictures and join in as well. She knew damn well I would! I pulled my fingers out of Lacy’s pussy and put them to my face, the smell was intoxicating, my fingers were coated in her juices.

My prick was poker stiff and dying for some attention, I pushed my chair back and undid my zip. My bellend was already out, I’m about 7 1/2 “ and the same in circumference, I started to rub my slime covered fingers over my clock head. As I did this, Lacy moved from my side and sat on my desk in front of me, as she sat she pulled her skirt up almost to her waist and spread her legs. Her pussy was on view through her black open crotch knickers, as she reached down and pulled her lips apart revealing her pink hole I leant forward. “Go on Roger, lick my fucking pussy, get your tongue right up me “ she said. I didn’t need asking twice and shoved my tongue as far up her as I could and started fucking her with my tongue. She smelt and tasted great.

I managed to get her clit between my lips and started to suck her off, her pussy was sopping wet. I was wanking my knob as I started to lick her crack from top to bottom, just like a dog lapping at a water bowl. I was burying my face in Lacy’s pussy, she was holding my head and grinding her cunt all over my face, I was getting coated in pussy juice. Her legs were either side of me with her feet resting on my chair arms. I put my hands under her thighs and lifted her legs, this caused Lacy to lean back and reveal her arse. The brown rosebud of her arsehole looked so inviting that I leant forward and stuck the tip of my tongue in. This sent Lacy wild, she bucked like crazy and squirted a massive load of cum all over my face, cumming relaxed her and her arsehole opened up, I stuck my tongue a good inch up her arse with my mouth over it and started sucking like crazy. Lacy was calling me a dirty cunt for licking her arse, but at the same time was fingering herself silly. I’d never had my tongue up a woman’s arse before and was I loving it, judging by Lacy’s reaction so was she!

I was dying to fuck her and stood up, Lacy was spreading her pussy, telling me to ram my prick up her. I started to tease her by rubbing my bellend up and down her slit, then rubbing the end over her clit. My cock head was just in and I was holding back as she squirmed trying to get more in. I let go and my cock slid all the way in, Lacy was so wet that it felt that I wasn’t even touching the sides as I went in up to my balls. Lacy lifted her legs and I got my hands behind her knees and lifted them higher, this let me get even more cock in her pussy. We were both up for a frenetic fuck and just as I started, the security buzzer on my desk lit up! I answered the intercom and security informed me that my guests had arrived and would be up with me in less than 5 minutes.

I pulled out of Lacy as she had heard the conversation, she got off my desk and before I could get my cock back in my trousers she leant forward and planted a big sloppy kiss on my bellend. She then stood up and we kissed, even though our tongues had been where they shouldn’t have been, we had them both in each other’s mouths. Lacy then left my office and I opened the door to the boardroom next door and switched on the projector.

A couple of minutes later there was a knock on my office door and Lacy entered with two black gentlemen. They introduced themselves as Simon and Martin from the Kenyan trade delegation, pleasantries were exchanged whilst Lacy served coffee. Simon was about 60, very tall and very thin, he was also incredibly black, Martin looked a similar age, but he was of Indian ethnicity, he was shorter than Simon and a lot fatter.

We all went into the boardroom, Simon and Martin both sat in the deep leather chairs to my right side, Lacy, who was taking minutes sat in a deep armchair opposite, between them and in front of me was a low table with tea, coffee etc., on it. I noticed that both checked Lacy out, no wonder the way she was dressed.

I started the presentation and had their attention, after about 15 minutes I noticed their attention wandering, I looked over at Lacy who was sitting with her legs crossed. The way she sat and with the length of her skirt, was sure that they could both see her thigh above her stocking top, she appeared to be engrossed in taking minutes and not noticing. I carried on but was watching Lacy out of the corner of my eye, when my back was turned she started crossing and uncrossing her legs, as she did this she was looking directly at Simon and Martin. She then did it very slowly and exaggeratedly, she was giving them a view between her legs, as she had open crotch knickers, she was showing them her pussy. This continued for the next 20 minutes or so during my presentation, I noticed Simon uncomfortably trying to adjust his trousers, obviously trying to disguise his hard on. Martin had a massive bulge in the front of his trousers and was doing nothing to hide it, in fact when he thought that I wasn’t looking, squeeze the end! I looked at Lacy, her face screamed pure lust.

This presentation was very important and the next 20 minutes were the crucial part, if I could hook them here, then we would get a contract, then we could all fuck Lacy into oblivion. I raised my voice and stated that the next bit was the crucial part and if they had questions to ask, as I said that I looked sternly at Lacy, she got the message, she bit her lip, but I knew there’d be no more flashing for 20 minutes. The next 20 minutes went like a dream, I had their attention and was sure that we’d get the contract.

I stopped and suggested that we have some coffee and they could ask some questions. Lacy got up and started to arrange coffee, Simon came over to me and started to ask a few questions. Lacy took a cup and saucer with coffee over to where Martin was sitting, he was checking his phone.

As Lacy bent forward with both hands on the saucer, Martin put his phone down and got an eyeful of her tits. Her see through blouse did nothing to hide the fact that her nipples were rock hard, Martin casually reached out and squeezed Lacy’s left tit. Lacy was still and didn’t say anything, she just looked at Martin who was obviously tweaking her nipple.

I was seeing this over Simon’s shoulder as he had his back to them and Martin thought I couldn’t see. Martin took the cup from Lacy with one hand and I saw him say something to her. She straightened up and instead of moving to the coffee table for more coffee, she moved closer to Martin. I watched as he put his hand between her legs, Lacy immediately parted her feet and I could tell his hand was going right up as her skirt stated to rise. I watched as Lacy parted her feet more, not only that, she was thrusting her hips forward. I could see Martin’s arm moving rhythmically, he’s was fingering her, and she was loving it. My prick was poker stiff, I hadn’t cum earlier and I wanted to fuck her, even if it meant in a foursome with two black guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.