Substitute - Cover

Substitute

Copyright© 2018 by Demosthenes

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tragedy brings half-siblings together in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Size   Slow  

We spent the rest of the day in bed. Under the sheets, we created a kingdom of sighs.

Tentative, exploring touches evolved into more confident, knowing caresses. We fell asleep together. Napped. Woke up and started kissing again. Stole out like mice to eat tiny bites of breakfast from the tray before diving back into bed to kiss once more.

Both of us were torturously, deliciously caught, desperate to buy condoms but unable to be apart, even for a moment.

And we talked, as we never had before. Violet and I had always been emotionally close, but the recognition that we’d held back our true desires and needs opened up entire new realms of intimacy. Revealing myself to my sister completely, with nothing held back and no fear of judgement, felt like unlocking a secret drawer inside my heart.

I never wanted to leave. I wanted to wrap the entire cosmos around us like a blanket until the stars burned out, until all that remained was just we two.


Eventually baser needs forced to emerge from bed. We hadn’t had intercourse, but the room was drenched in its scent: something like clean, sharp sweat washed down with diluted bleach, warm and organic in the air. Both of us were sticky with lust.

The sun was setting as we walked naked down the hall, hips touching, still kissing. In the master bathroom I spun all the faucets open, quickly filling the room with steam. Stepping into the shower together we were immediately immersed in hot rain, water fountaining over us from all directions.

Squeezing a dollop of bodywash into my hands, I rubbed the clear gel into a lather and slid my wet palms along Violet’s sides. She backed up against me, arms coming up to wrap around my neck, smiling as white warm suds ran between her breasts and along her thighs. Her hair slicked into a gleaming obsidian arrowhead, its point a third of the way down her back.

Violet’s mouth opened in a gasp as my fingers slid gently over her bare mons, her hips giving a tiny reactive jerk. Slowly circumnavigating my sister’s body throughout the day had been incredibly exciting ... and deeply rewarding. My loving explorations had uncovered dozens of interesting little sensory inlets. I had settled in for hours, exploiting her with my lips and fingertips until she begged me to stop, teeth gritted, quivering at the edge of orgasm. At her insistence, she still hadn’t cum. Her body was highly sensitive now, reactive to the slightest touch.

I escaped Violet’s grasp to wash the length of her thighs and her arms, until her entire body gleamed like wet, burnished copper.

“My turn.” Violet turned in my embrace and took a squeeze of the soap, reaching up to stroke it over my shoulders and down my arms, circling her hands on my chest until I was covered in foam.

“I absolutely love your body.” Her voice was quiet under the rushing water. “I always have.”

“Thank you,” I smiled. “As I do yours.” I twisted my hips as Vi washed along my spine before turning back to face her.

“Jesus.” Violet’s eyes flicked down to where I had brushed her hip. “Does that thing ever go down?”

“It’s what you do to me.”

Her cheeks blushed as she smiled.

After both of us were clean I wrapped my hands around Violet’s narrow waist and backed up against the shower’s raw rock wall, sitting on the teak bench that was anchored to it and drawing her onto my lap, her legs straddling mine.

“We can’t –” Violet protested as I pulled her to me.

“Not going to. Here.” I slid her slightly closer. My erect cock was pushed upwards between us, pressed between the flat planes of our bellies. My hands slid from her hips to grasp the curve of her ass, and Violet hissed in pleasure.

I moved her up slightly against me, sliding her clit against my length. Violet bit her lip.

“Feel that?”

My sister nodded quickly.

I kissed the gull’s wing sweep of her clavicle. “Will it be enough to get you off?”

“I ... maybe...”

“Let’s see,” I said, and began lifting Violet slowly up and down as I held her tight against me.

My sister’s thighs begin to quiver almost immediately. Water cascading down her back, Violet leaned forward, arms locking around my neck as I rubbed her slowly against my shaft. She kissed me deeply, tongue flickering slowly in my mouth, the contact made hard-soft as I rocked her up and down against me.

As my movements sped up Vi broke away and leaned back, trusting the strength of my arms to support her. Teeth gritted as her hips flowed up and down, her slim torso arched back. A curved sheet of water braided through her hair as her body quivered with need. I bent forward, kissing droplets from her skin. Violet’s cries and sobs of passion echoed against the bathroom walls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.