Police Woman Goes Missing
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

When Sammy went to get Abby’s two black sons, he discovered that the couple that he had left them with had been busted for drugs and in prison. The two boys were living in a foster home. Through one of his old contacts, he was able to find out where they were living. He went and staked out the house to make sure the information was accurate.

While Sammy was watching the house, he saw a woman leave. A few minutes later, a school bus stopped in front the house. He saw Nathan and Arthur, along with a very cute and sexy little blonde get off the bus. She made his cock get hard and he looked over her sexy body with her beautiful long wavy hair that reached down to her sexy little ass. Sammy watched as all three went into the house.

He went up and knocked on the door. Nathan opened the door and saw Sammy standing there.

“Uncle Sammy. You out now?” the boy said.

“You recognize me?” Sammy said, more of a statement than a question.

“Hell yea. We’d get photos of you ever year at Christmas,” Nathan replied.

“Are you and Arthur ready to get out of this place?” Sammy asked, as Arthur came around the corner and saw Sammy.

“Hell yea. We’re ready,” Arthur yelled.

“We better hurry. Our foster mother could be home anytime,” Nathan said.

Sammy told the two boys to get their things and put them in his car. Andrea just looked on in surprise. She was ecstatic that the two bastards that had been molesting her were leaving. She’d finally be rid of them, but she didn’t like the way Sammy was looking at her. She had seen that look from her father many times before he had forced her to have sex with him.

“Who’s the sexy little blonde bitch?” Sammy asked Nathan.

“She’s a ward of the state like we are. You can have her if you want her. Me and Arthur have been banging her, she’s got a tight little twat and gives pretty good head,” Nathan answered.

“Grab her clothes and bring her. We’ll put that sexy little body to good use,” Sammy told Nathan.

He grabbed Andrea while Arthur went to her room, gathered up her clothes, and stuffed them in a plastic trash bag. He then carried them out to the car, putting them in the trunk with his and Nathan’s clothes that they’d already put in the car.

“No! I don’t wanna go with you,” the young blonde cried, as she struggled with Nathan.

Sammy walked over and slapped the young teen hard across the face, as he said, “The word ‘NO’ is not in your vocabulary anymore.” He then slapped her again just for good measure. Andrea quit struggling and Nathan dragged the whimpering girl out to the car that Sammy had stolen earlier that day from a long-term airport parking lot.

The foster parents called the police when they discovered the teens, along with their clothes, were gone. However, they chalked up Nathan, Arthur, and Andrea’s disappearances as just another three foster kids running away, and threw the file on the inactive pile.

That night they stopped at a sleazy motel in the slum part of town; the kind of place where, if the cops asked questions, nobody sees anything. Sammy took Andrea in the motel office with him.

“We need a room with two double beds, but we’re short on money. My sexy little blonde daughter here will give you a blowjob for a night’s rent,” Sammy told the man.

“Your daughter. Ah,” the man replied.

“Do we have a deal?” Sammy asked.

“My shift ends at ten o’clock. I live in room 7. Have her there then and don’t make me have to come knocking on your door. It would be very unpleasant for you, if you know what I mean,” the man said, as he handed Sammy a key to room 11.

“She’ll be there,” Sammy replied.

“Please. I don’t wanna do that,” the sexy little blonde said, once they were out of the office.

“You’re going to do what you’re told,” Sammy said harshly, as he grabbed a handful of Andrea’s long hair and jerked her head around to let her know he was serious.

When time came, Sammy took the young teen down to the man’s room and knocked on the door. Andrea wanted to run, as the man opened the door, but she had nowhere to run.

“I’ll bring her to your room when she’s through, or you can stay and watch, I don’t care,” the man said.

“I think I’ll keep an eye on her. I wouldn’t want her, accidentally, to go missing. I’m just saying,” Sammy replied.

The man could see the fear in the young girl’s eyes as he said, “She don’t look all that willing.”

He watched as Sammy whispered something in the sexy little blonde’s ear and then give her a hard slap as he said, “She just needs a little obedience training. She’s fine now.”

“I’ll suck your cock Mister,” the fifteen-year-old told the man in a whimpering soft submissive voice, as she went over and dropped to her knees in front of him.

“That’s more like it,” the man said, as he unzipped his fly and reached in his undershorts and pulled out his cock.

It was still limp as the young blonde wrapped her small hands around it and started stroking. His cock immediately sprang to life as Andrea’s soft young hands massaged it. She wrapped her lips around the head, as she had been forced to do for her father many times, and slowly moved her mouth back-and-forth over the length of his hard cock as she knelt there.

“Damn. Her hot little mouth feels good,” the man said, as he ejaculated.

As she had been forced to do with her father and foster brothers, the young teen swallowed the man’s cum.

“If you wanna stay some more nights we can work out her payment arrangements,” the man told Sammy, as he let his deflating cock slip from between the teen’s lips.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” he replied, and then took the teen back to their room.

The two boys had taken a shower and were lying on the beds watching TV in their undershorts. Sammy told them to watch Andrea in case she decided to do something stupid, like trying to escape while he went and took a shower. After he showered, Sammy told Andrea to go take her shower. She took a long hot shower. It felt good to have a few private minutes alone as the soothing water relaxed her.

When Arthur grabbed Andrea’s clothes, he’d also gotten her hairbrush, comb, and blow-dryer. She blow-dried her long hair, staying in the bathroom as long as she could. Sammy finally went and dragged the teen out of the bathroom. He told the two boys they could have one bed and he and Andrea would take the other one.

“If you wanna bang her tonight, it won’t bother us. Hell we been banging her for weeks,” Nathan told Sammy.

“Get your clothes off and get on the bed,” Sammy told the young blonde.

Knowing that she’d just be slapped around if she tried to refuse, she slowly undressed and laid on the bed nude. Andrea realized that she had to do whatever Sammy said, that there was no one coming to save her. She watched as he took off his clothes and climbed on the bed with her.

“I have a condom if you want to use it,” Nathan said.

“That’s a good idea. Don’t wanna knock the sexy little bitch’s body up; she’s going to use it to make us a lot of money,” Sammy replied.

He then told Andrea to go get the condom. She slid off the bed and walked nude over to Nathan. He handed her the condom packet. Sammy was lying on the bed stroking his hard cock waiting on the sexy little blonde. She came back over and held out her hand with the condom.

“You take it out and put it on,” Sammy told Andrea.

The young teen crawled on the bed, tore open the packet, took out the condom, and rolled it on Sammy’s hard cock.

“Very good. Now get on your back and spread your legs,” Sammy said.

Reluctantly the teen did as he said. Sammy then rolled over on top of the sexy little blonde and slid his hard cock into her tight young cunt. She laid there moaning as Sammy slid his cock in-and-out of her pussy until he ejaculated and rolled off her. He then made the young teen take the condom full of his cum off and throw it into the trash. Not finished yet, Sammy made the young blonde suck him clean with her mouth.

The next day Sammy told the motel manager that he was thinking about hanging around for a couple of weeks and that he had some planning to do.

“I guess you wanna know if the sexy little blonde teen can take care of the rent for that long,” the manager replied.

“That had crossed my mind,” Sammy said.

“For that length of time, I’d expect more than just blowjobs,” the manager said.

“No problem and I was thinking, maybe you had some friends or customers that would be willing to pay for her services. I’d be willing to give you, say 10 percent of whatever she makes,” Sammy told the manager.

“Man. This aint the Ritz, the most you’re going to get for her around here is sixty dollars a trick. I’ll take twenty for me and that’ll leave forty for you, but you’ll have to furnish the condoms. That is unless you want to take a chance on her catching something. She’ll still have to do me for free. Do we have a deal?” the manager asked.

“We have a deal. You wouldn’t know a place around here I could get her a prescription for birth control pills? I wouldn’t want her to accidently get knocked up,” Sammy asked.

“Two blocks down there’s a clinic. Ask for Dr. Jones. Tell him Big Al sent you. Take the girl and let her lie nude on his examining table and finger herself while the old Doc jacks-off and he’ll give her the pills for free,” the manager told Sammy.

The next day Sammy took Andrea to the clinic. He’d explained to her what the doctor would expect her to do. She was to lie there and let him watch her masturbate while he jacked-off. The seventy-year-old doctor fondled Andrea’s breasts, took her beautiful long blonde hair, and wrapped it around his hard cock as he jacked himself off.

“The old bastard was a pervert,” Andrea said hatefully, after they left the clinic. She couldn’t wait to get back to the motel so she could wash his cum out of her hair. The young teen had at least gotten birth control pills so she wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant again.

For the next two weeks, the fifteen-year-old was taken to men’s rooms. Sammy or one of the boys would wait outside while the young teen was being used. She was forced to perform oral sex or made to lie on her back while the men showed no mercy fucking her young pussy. Some nights as many as five men enjoyed the sexy young blonde. During the day, they mostly let Andrea sleep; except when one of them wanted a blowjob or fuck.

While staying at the motel Sammy renewed some more of his old contacts. He found out where Abby and Cheryl were living with their daughters. He knew he needed a larger vehicle with less visibility inside the vehicle, so he took the stolen car back to the airport long-term parking lot and stole a van with dark tinted windows.

One of Sammy’s contacts told him about an older secluded house in the country that he could rent for cash. Said he wouldn’t have any problems with the guy, if he paid the rent in cash and on time each month. He even told Sammy that if he were going to run some girls out of there, the guy would be open for a few free rides for goodwill appreciation.

Sammy would leave the boys at the house to watch Andrea while he went to check out Abby and Cheryl’s address. It was a nice house in a nice neighborhood. He watched the house for a few days. Abby and Cheryl would leave for work each morning at 07:00. At 07:15, the sexy little redhead, Cassandra, would catch the school bus. Then at 08:30, the very hot and sexy Alina would come out with schoolbooks, get in her car, and drive off to college.

She would usually get back home around three o’clock in the afternoon. Sometimes, Alina’s boyfriend would be there too. He would apparently follow her home from college. At 3:45, Cassandra’s school bus would let her off in front of the house. Then around 6:30, Abby and Cheryl would get home.

Sammy told Nathan and Arthur his plan for kidnapping their eighteen-year-old white half-sister and the sexy little fifteen-year-old redhead.

“Are we going to fuck them and then turn them out?” Nathan asked.

“Are they gonna be our whores like Andrea?” Arthur asked.

“Do either one of you have a problem with the blonde being your half-sister?” Sammy asked the two boys.

“Hell no! The white bitch has been living good while we were stuck in shitty foster homes. It’s time she used her blonde pussy to make us some money. Besides I wanna nail the bitch myself,” Nathan said.

“Arthur?” Sammy asked.

“I agree with Nathan. It’s time she gave us some of that hot blonde pussy,” Arthur answered.

Before they left to go to abduct Alina and Cassandra, Sammy tied Andrea’s hands behind her back. He tied her ankles together and left the teen lying on the bed.

Sammy rang the doorbell and waited. In a minute or so, the door was opened by the beautiful young blonde.

“Yes, can I help you?” Alina asked.

“Is your mother home?” Sammy asked.

“No. She’ll be back in a little while. Can I take a message?” the pretty blonde asked.

Sammy looked over the now eighteen-year-old. She had turned into a very sexy teenager. He felt his cock get hard as he looked at her well-developed body.

“Do you know who I am?” he asked.

“You’re my uncle Samuel,” Alina answered, recognizing him from the photographs her grandmother had of him.

Alina initially didn’t see the two teenage black boys standing off to the side, but they saw their sexy blonde half-sister standing in the doorway. Her blonde hair hung below her shoulders. She was wearing a halter-top and jeans. She had a very ample set of hooters. The tight jeans showed off a nice gap between her thighs as well as her very nice ass.

Sammy had noticed the diamond engagement ring on Alina’s finger. He’d bet her boyfriend had been pounding the hell out of her hot pussy. In fact, after their engagement, the sexy blonde had let her boyfriend take her virginity. For the past six months, they had been having sex regularly. She would lay on her back moaning as he drove his hard cock in-and-out of her wet pussy. To keep from getting her pregnant he always used a condom.

“Are you going to invite us in?” Sammy asked.

“I don’t think that would be appropriate. You’ll have to come back when my mother is home,” Alina very nervously said, as she started closing the door.

Sammy gave the door a hard shove, knocking the teen back. He and the two boys rushed in, closing the door behind them. They only had about fifteen or twenty minutes left to subdue Alina before Cassandra got home from school. Before she had time to react, Nathan tackled her. When Alina hit the floor, on her back, with Nathan on top of her, it knocked the wind out of her.

Arthur helped Nathan hold down the gasping blonde down. Sammy took out the little leather case he had in his back pocket and quickly knelt down beside her. He opened the case, took out the rubber tube, and tied it around Alina’s upper right Arm. Sammy then took out the already prepared syringe.

“Hold her still,” Sammy told the two boys, as he felt for Alina’s vein.

Nathan held his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as the two boys held the struggling girl down. When Sammy found her vein, he inserted the needle and emptied the syringe. Removing the needle and rubber tube, Sammy watched at his sexy blonde daughter quit struggling. Her eyes glossed over as the potent drugs went speeding through her body.

“She’s fine now. Get her up and sit her on the sofa,” Sammy told the two boys.

Any resistance Alina had had been taken away by the drugs. The boys helped her up. She sat on the sofa looking out into space. Sammy went over and sat beside his daughter. He ran his fingers through Alina’s soft blonde hair. She just sat there like a zombie as her father squeezed her nice firm breasts. The thought of having her in his bed that night almost made him cream in his pants.

“The sexy little redhead just got off the school bus,” Arthur said, as he was watching out the window.

“Ok boys. You know what to do,” Sammy replied.

Cassandra was a younger version of her mother, with beautiful long red hair that reached down past her waist. Her breasts, while not large, stood out nicely on her young chest. She had on a light blue blouse and short gray skirt, her high school colors, which showed off her very nice cheerleader legs.

Nathan and Arthur hid behind the door. When Cassandra came in the boys grabbed her. The two large boys didn’t have any trouble taking down the petite young teenager. Sammy had another syringe filled with drugs ready for his other daughter. It only took a couple of minutes and Cassandra was sitting beside her sister on the sofa. Her mind completely controlled by the drugs.

“Arthur. Check outside and make sure the coast is clear. Nathan, you take Cassandra and I’ll take Alina,” Sammy said.

When Arthur signaled the ok, Sammy got Alina by the arm and Nathan got Cassandra. Neither girl resisted as they were walked out to the van. Nathan got in beside the sexy little redhead and Arthur sat beside Alina. Sammy got behind the wheel and drove. The two drugged girls just sat there nonresponsive.

“I bet this little bitch is going to be tight as hell when I stick my black cock in her cunt,” Nathan said, as he slid his hand under Cassandra’s short skirt and along her smooth inner thigh.

The drugged teen just let out a little moan and opened her legs wider as Nathan rubbed his fingers against her panties. They were getting wet from Nathan’s stimulation. Cassandra’s head was leaning back against the back of the seat. Her eyes were closed and she was softly moaning. In her drugged state she’d spread her legs even more as Nathan slipped his hand inside her panties.

Cassandra gasped and let out a loud moan when Nathan ran his finger across her little bud. The drugged fifteen-year-old showed no signs of resisting as Nathan slipped his finger into her tight little hole until he felt the barrier protecting her virginity.

“Hey Sammy. Your little redheaded daughter is a virgin,” Nathan said, as he pulled his hand out of panties.

“You can solve that problem when we get her to the house. I’m gonna try out my blonde daughter’s cunt. I’m betting the asshole that she was engaged to, has been pounding the hell out of it,” Sammy replied.

When they got to the house, Sammy took the drugged Alina to his bedroom. She just stood there like a zombie as he removed her halter-top and bra. The eighteen-year-old’s breasts were beautiful and fairly large, with big nipples and silver dollar size areolae. Alina’s nipples got hard as her father fondled them. She let out involuntary moans as he bent over and sucked on them.

Sammy removed his mouth from Alina’s breasts, grabbed her soft blonde hair, tilted her head back, and kissed her on the lips. In her drugged state, she kissed him back.

“I’ve been waiting years for this,” Sammy said, when he broke the kiss.

Her father unfastened her jeans and worked them off her well-rounded ass. Sammy slid them, along with her panties, down her legs. He then pushed and Alina fell back on the bed. Sammy picked up her legs and removed her boots and then her jeans and panties. Her father removed her socks as he admired the pretty patch of darker blonde hair on her pussy mound.

Sammy quickly took his clothes off and joined his daughter on the bed. Alina gave her father a blank look as he spread her legs and crawled between them. Her pussy had gotten wet from him sucking on her nipples. Her vagina was nice and tight as he slid his hard cock into her, but there was no restriction. As he had suspected, his sexy blonde daughter wasn’t a virgin.

Her father wondered if Alina was on birth control. He figured she was being she was sexually active, but unknown to him she wasn’t. Her boyfriend had been using condoms. It would be his ultimate satisfaction to force her to have his baby as he did her mother.

In her drugged state, Alina was moaning and working her hips, fucking her father as he slid his hard cock in-and-out of her wet pussy. Sammy had to admit his eighteen-year-old daughter was a fantastic fuck. He certainly didn’t blame her boyfriend for wanting to marry her. She would be a prize for any man.

Sammy rammed his hard cock deep into his daughter’s pussy as he ejaculated his baby making sperm into her unprotected fertile womb. While Sammy was busy with Alina, Nathan had taken Cassandra to his room. The drugged fifteen-year-old didn’t resist as Nathan unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her. She just stood there as he unhooked her bra and pulled it away from her pert but firm hooters with sexy nipples that stood out.

Nathan unfastened her little short skirt and let if fall around her ankles. He then reached for her panties and slid them off her tight little well-rounded ass, letting them join her skirt. The large black boy then helped the drugged petite redhead to step out of them. Nathan picked up the small girl and laid her on the bed. He admired the small patch of red hair on Cassandra’s pussy mound as he slipped off her shoes, leaving her totally nude.

After quickly undressing, Nathan took out a condom and rolled it onto his hard black cock. He climbed on the bed with the sexy little redhead. The drugged teen didn’t resist as Nathan spread her legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Cassandra started moaning loudly as Nathan used his tongue to stimulate her clitoris. It was a sensation the young teen had never felt before, her female instincts took over, and her pussy was getting wet.

Sensing Cassandra was ready to be fucked, Nathan lined up his hard cock with the entrance of her young womanhood. Drugged as she was, the teen only let out a loud grunt and moan as Nathan rammed his black cock into the little redhead’s tight little cunt, taking her virginity. He pounded the young teen with long hard strokes until he ejaculated, filling the condom with baby making sperm.

While Sammy and Nathan were having their fun with Alina and Cassandra, Arthur went and untied Andrea. He had gotten horny as hell watching Nathan play with the sexy little redhead on the drive to the house. He knew it would undoubtedly be the next day before he got to try out the sexy young redhead, so he forced Andrea to give him a blowjob.

“We brought you some help. You’re not our only whore now,” Arthur said, as his softening cock slipped from the young blonde’s mouth.

“Who is she?” the teen softly asked, as tears trickled down her cheeks at the thought of being a whore at fifteen, but knew it was true, that’s what they had turned her into.

“There are actually two of them. One of them is your age and the other one is eighteen,” Arthur replied.

For the next couple of weeks Sammy kept Alina and Cassandra shot up on drugs. He gave them just enough to keep them compliant, but not enough so that they wouldn’t know what was happening to them. The drugs were fast becoming the most important thing in the girl’s lives. They now willingly performed oral sex for Sammy and the two black boys to get them. They’d willingly spread their legs letting them fuck their hot pussies.

However, Nathan and Arthur were required to wear condoms when they fucked Alina. Sammy wanted to make sure he was the one that got her pregnant. Cassandra had been put on birth control and she and Andrea were regularly turning tricks. The two fifteen-year-olds were hot commodities.

Alina knew having sex with her uncle was wrong, she had no idea he was really her father, but the lure of the drugs was too strong for her to resist. She’d do anything Sammy wanted. The second month at the house, Alina missed her period and was pregnant with her father’s child. Now, with no danger of someone else getting her pregnant, Sammy decided to let his daughter start turning tricks. Before they left to meet one of Sammy’s old customers, he shot up Alina so she’d be really high.

“Hay man. When did you get out?” the large black man asked.

“A few months back,” Sammy replied.

“Who’s the blonde cunt? You back in business?” the man asked, as he looked over the sexy blonde teen standing there in a low-cut blouse, short skirt, and high heels, her mind in a drug induced haze.

“Yea, she’s new. I just turned her out. She’s prime stuff. I know you’ve always been partial to sexy young blondes,” Sammy said, as he reached over and squeezed one of Alina’s firm breasts.

“How much will she cost me?” the black man asked.

“She’s easy worth a thousand, but you’ve always been a good customer so I’ll let you try her out for five hundred,” Sammy replied.

The whole time Alina just stood there, not comprehending that she was being sold to a large black man by her uncle as his prostitute. Her mind controlled by the drugs, she couldn’t focus or reason and had no sense of free will. They were keeping the teen from having any rational thought.

“Make yourself at home. I’ll take her to the bedroom,” the large black man said, as he handed Sammy five C-notes.

“Go with him and do what he wants,” Sammy said, as he lightly shoved on his daughter’s back, pushing her toward the large black man.

The blonde teen followed the black man into his bedroom.

“Take off your clothes,” the man had said, as he had started undressing.

Alina slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. High on drugs she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and took it off, exposing her magnificent nude breasts to the strange black man. The sexy young blonde then unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She slowly eased her panties off her well-rounded ass and slid them down her legs.

The beautiful blonde teen then stepped out of them, leaving her totally nude except for her high heels. The large black man was amazed how absolutely gorgeous the nude blonde was, but Sammy always had the reputation of having the finest white whores.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs,” the now naked black man said, as he stroked his large black cock.

Alina laid on the bed and spread her legs wide. The black man could see the opening to her sexy little cunt as he climbed on the bed with the blonde teen. He crawled between her legs and laid on top of her. Alina let out a loud moan as she felt the large black man’s body mashing her into the mattress.

He reached between their bodies and guided his large cock to the entrance of Alina’s womanhood. Then, with one massive shove of his large hips, he sent his big black snake sliding deep into the blonde’s pussy. She let out a gasp and loud moan as her vagina stretched to accommodate his size. He was larger than Sammy, the two black boys, and, the smallest of all, her ex-boyfriend.

Sammy could hear the sounds coming from the bedroom. Alina was loudly moaning. He could hear the man grunting as he got louder and louder as he rammed his large black cock in-and-out of the sexy blonde’s pussy.

“You’re a fine little whore,” Sammy heard the man say, as he ejaculated in his teen daughter’s hot little sexpot.

In a few minutes, the man came out of the bedroom and told Sammy that she had been worth every penny he had paid him for her.

“If you’re going to have her working full-time, I’d like her services on a regular basis,” the large black man told Sammy.

He was well pleased, Alina had done far better at turning her first trick than he’d expected. She hadn’t resisted as the strange man took her to the bedroom. His daughter had stood there as he ran his hand over her sexy body. She had been aware of what was going on, but the drugs her father had given her had taken away any will to resist.

Sammy walked into the bedroom. He smiled as he looked down as his nude daughter lying on the bed. Her legs were still spread and he could see cum oozing out of her used pussy. Alina’s nude breasts were rising and falling as she breathed. Her nipples were hard and sticking up. Her father knew then she was going to make a better whore than her mother.

One day at the house, Alina was performing oral sex for Sammy. The two fifteen-year-olds were forced to engage in lesbian sex for Sammy and the two boys’ enjoyment. Cassandra was lying on her back with her legs spread. Andrea was on top of Cassandra with their mouths at each other’s pussy. The boys watched as the girls wiggled their pussies on the other girl’s mouth.

Andrea was definitely doing the better job. Cassandra was loudly moaning and moving her hips as Andrea was eating her pussy. It was all the boys could take. Nathan grabbed Andrea’s long blonde hair and dragged her off Cassandra. He then grabbed the young redhead and forced her over onto her hand and knees. Nathan slammed his hard cock into Cassandra’s wet pussy. Arthur had gotten in front of the sexy little redhead. He got ahold of her long hair, pulled her head up, and rammed his cock in her mouth.

The two black boys rocked the young redhead between them as they viciously fucked her from both ends. Nathan was the first to ejaculate. He unloaded in her pussy. Arthur followed shortly blowing his load in the teen’s mouth. She was forced to swallow his cum. Nathan grabbed Andrea again by her long blonde hair and forced her to clean his cock with her sexy little mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.