Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

“We helped you with the redheaded bitch and waited until she had your baby, but now it’s time she started earning her keep,” Sammy’s pimp friends told him.

Sammy reluctantly had to agree that he’d put them off long enough. He was somewhat sad though, for Cheryl had completely changed. She was no longer the arrogant stuck-up bitch he had known growing up; the beautiful redhead had turned into a willing sex partner. She was now his obedient mistress that he was going to have to turn into a prostitute. He did however, get his two black pimp partners to agree that Cheryl would be saved for only their best customers and that she wouldn’t be attending any gangbang parties.

If things had been different, Sammy would have married the beautiful redhead; but instead of being his wife, she was going to be his whore. Sammy told his two black friends they could have their way with the sexy redhead and that he’d started her on birth control. That day, before Sammy left, he told Cheryl that from now on she was going to work for him and his two partners and that she’d be using her sexy body to service their customers.

“You’re talking about prostitution, but I just wanna be with you. You’re the father of my child,” Cheryl said, as tears started trickling down her pretty face.

“When I brought you here a year ago, you were a self-righteous arrogant bitch, and I turned you into an obedient mistress. You’ll still be living with me as long as I decide to keep you, but you’ll be earning your keep, as my whore,” Sammy told the beautiful redhead.

“Please Sammy! I’ll do anything for you, just don’t make me prostitute myself,” Cheryl begged, as she got on her knees in front him, unzipped his pants, reached in his shorts and pulled out his semi-hard cock. The beautiful redhead slid her hot lips around it and used her tongue to massage his hardening manhood.

Over the months, Sammy had forced Cheryl to perform oral sex many times. She’d gagged at first, especially when her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had no control on how far his cock went in her mouth. The worst part for her was when he ejaculated and she choked on his cum. As the months passed, the beautiful redhead had learned to control her gagging. Over time, she’d learned how to swallow his cum without choking. In fact, she’d gotten very accomplished at oral sex.

After he let her suck him dry, Sammy grabbed a handful of Cheryl’s long red hair and jerked her head back. He looked her in the eye and said, “If you disobey my instructions or refuse to perform for the men that I send to you, I’ll chain you down again and harshly punish you for your disobedience. If you still refuse to submit to my wishes, I’ll shoot you so fucking high with drugs that you’d fuck a horse’s cock if I told you to.”

To make absolutely sure that Cheryl understood she had no choice in the matter, and that he still had total control over her, Sammy reached under the bed and pulled out the ankle cuff and chain. He put the ankle cuff around Cheryl’s right ankle and attached the chain to it. Cheryl knew she had to obey Sammy, he owned her; she was his property. The beautiful redhead had long since given up being an individual with free will. She was nothing more than a sexual object to be used anytime and anyway that Sammy wanted her.

“I’m sorry Sammy! I’ll do as you wish! If you want me to sell my body, I will. I’ll be your whore,” the beautiful redhead whimpered, submissively.

For the year he’d kept Cheryl captive, Sammy had kept her separate from his and his partners other activities. One reason was he didn’t want to take a chance of Cheryl accidentally running into Abby before he was ready for them to meet. Now that he was reluctantly turning out the redhead, she and Abby would soon be working together.

“You’ll be meeting my two partners to day. I expect you to treat them the same as you would me. Do you understand?” Sammy asked Cheryl.

“Yes! You want me to perform sexually for them,” the beautiful redhead said, reluctantly, with tears in her eyes.

Tears started trickling down the beautiful redhead’s face as thoughts of having to fuck complete strangers filled her mind. It would have been bad enough if it was just one, but Sammy had said there would be two of them. Even after all Sammy had put her through, she still was repulsed by the thought of having a threesome with two men she didn’t know. Cheryl had long accepted the fact that she belonged to Sammy and had to obey his wishes, even when she didn’t want to.

That evening Cheryl reluctantly changed into one of her revealing dresses and high heels. She then brushed out her beautiful long red hair in preparation of meeting Sammy’s partners. When she heard a knock on the door, she went and opened it. To her absolute surprise there were two very large black men standing there. Cheryl was immediately terrified.

The beautiful redhead didn’t like blacks; she’d been raised in white suburbia and thought them inferior. Cheryl viewed blacks as breeding like wild animals; she despised the thought of them touching her. At least Sammy had put her on birth control so they wouldn’t be able to successfully breed her and make her pregnant. However, the thought of their large black cock fucking her and ejaculating their cum inside her pussy nauseated her.

The last thing the beautiful redhead wanted was to have an inferior black fucking her with their disgustingly large cocks. Cheryl desperately wanted to get up and run, but she knew that was impossible, there’d be no escape for her. Sammy had told her what he expected out of her; and she knew, if she didn’t perform to their satisfaction, she’d be severely punished by Sammy for her disobedience when he returned.

“Sammy said you’d show us a good time,” one of the black men said.

Cheryl forced herself to give them a sexy smile as she stepped back and let them in.

“We’ve been looking forward to this day ever since we helped Sammy kidnap you,” one of the men said.

“You’re one hot sexy momma,” the other man said, as he reached out and ran his big black hands over Cheryl’s large breasts. The redhead wanted to scream for him to get his filthy black hands off her, but knew better than to actually do it.

The man could feel her firmness and her nipples hardening as he squeezed them. A slightly painful moan escaped Cheryl’s lips as the big black hands on her breasts pinched her nipples through her dress. She wanted to pull back, but managed to control herself and stood there with her arms at her sides.

“Very nice tits, let’s see what they look like without the dress on. I must say, Sammy did a good job picking it out. It’s very sexy on you,” the man said, as he released her nipples and stood back.

“Would you be so kind?” Cheryl forced herself to say in a teasing voice, as she pulled her long red hair over her shoulder and turned her back to the man.

He unhooked the little catch at the top and then slowly unzipped the beautiful redhead’s dress. Cheryl then turned around to face the two men. With the chain being attached to her right ankle, she couldn’t let the dress fall around her ankles and step out of it, as she normally would have. Instead, the redhead had to work the dress up over her hips and past her large breasts. She then slipped it over her head and off her arms.

Cheryl held the dress in front of her, covering her nude breasts and the pretty patch of red hair on her pussy mound. She stood there looking at the two large black men and forced herself to say, “Am I going to be the only one undressed?”

“I guess you have a point,” one of the men said, as they both started undressing.

As the two black men were taking off their clothes, Cheryl went over to the closet and hung up her dress. She then walked nude over to the bed, once again, having to drag the chain around as she walked. The redhead sat on the side of the bed and watched as the two large black men finished undressing.

Cheryl gasped when she saw their cocks hanging between their legs. They were huge! At least compared to the two that had previously fucked her, the boy she was engaged to and Sammy. She had thought Sammy’s cock was large, and it was, but not near as large as the two black men. The redhead understood now why Sammy reattached the chained to her ankle. He wanted her to know that there was no escaping her fate; from now on she’d be a whore taking on whoever was sent to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.