Police Woman Goes Missing
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Cheryl lay there waiting; it had been a couple of hours since Sammy left her laying there. It was still another two more hours or so before he came back in the room, took off his clothes, and got on the bed. When he reached over and squeezed one of Cheryl’s large breasts, she started crying again, but didn’t try to resist when he started sucking on her nipples.

The beautiful redhead detested Sammy doing that, but no matter how hard she tried to resist in her mind, it made her nipples hard and caused her pussy to get wet in anticipation of being fucked.

Sammy rolled his sister’s best friend on her back and climbed on her extremely hot and sexy body for the second time. Cheryl reluctantly spread her legs for him.

“I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t make me pregnant,” the beautiful redhead pleaded.

Ignoring her pleas, Sammy shoved his cock in Cheryl’s pussy and fucked her until he unloaded another load of baby making cum in her unprotected pussy. The beautiful redhead had given up all hope of him not making her pregnant. She knew it would be just a matter of time before she conceived, if he kept fucking her without any protection. Before he left her room, she begged him to let her go to the bathroom.

Sammy locked a long chain to one of her ankle cuffs. The chain was attached to the wall but was long enough to give her full access to the bedroom and bathroom. He then unhooked the other chain that was attached to her handcuffs. He also released the mechanism that was locking her handcuffs together. Cheryl’s hands were free for the first time since she regained consciousness. She slid her nude body off the bed and went to the bathroom, dragging the chain that was attached to her ankle.

When Cheryl came out of the bathroom, Sammy was gone. There on the bed were a couple of towels, along with shampoo and conditioner. She felt used and dirty; so she took a long hot shower, and even shampooed her hair. When she got out of the shower and dried off, she noticed a blow dryer on the dressing counter so she blow-dried her long red hair. It at least made her feel a little better.

Cheryl was sitting there pondering over her situation when she heard a knock on the door. It startled her and she jumped. Fearfully, she slowly walked to the door while dragging the chain. She slowly opened the door. There was no one there, but there was a tray of food with a large glass of milk and a soft drink sitting in front of the door. Cheryl picked up the tray and closed the door. She hadn’t realized she was as hungry as she was until she saw the food. She ate and drank the milk and soft drink both. From then on, every day, there was a tray in front of the door.

It was a good while longer before she saw Sammy again. Cheryl was sitting on the side of the bed, nude of course, when he came in. He walked over to her and told the beautiful redhead to stand up and turn around; she got up and turned her back to him. Sammy then told her to put her hands behind her back; hesitantly she did as he said. He locked the cuffs back together, keeping her hands secured behind her back.

Taking off his clothes, he told the beautiful redhead to get on the bed. Cheryl sat on the bed and scooted over, it was a little problematic because of her hands being cuffed behind her back and the chain still connected to her ankle, but she managed. Sammy laid down and pulled Cheryl half on top of him. He could feel her nipples against his chest as he kissed her open mouth. She unwillingly returned his kisses. Nude and chained, she was his to use anyway he wanted and she knew it.

Sammy ran his fingers through her beautiful long red hair as they kissed. When he broke the kiss, he got a handful of Cheryl’s hair and pulled her head down toward his hard cock. She knew what he wanted from her next. It was something she didn’t even do for her future husband; she had never sucked him or any of the other boys she dated. The thought of Sammy cumming in her mouth terrified her, but the thought of him punishing her for refusing to suck his cock terrified her more.

It was difficult with her hands cuffed behind her back, but Cheryl managed to lower her hot mouth on Sammy’s hard cock. She sucked as best she could, running her lips up-and-down the length of his cock. The beautiful redhead was totally unprepared when he suddenly ejaculated. She choked and gagged as his cum filled her mouth. Sammy grabbed her head and held it down as she tried to back off his spurting cock. Having no choice, she started swallowing his cum; she choked and gagged the whole time, until his cock stopped erupting.

Sammy let his cock slip from Cheryl’s hot mouth. He was well satisfied; she was coming along a lot faster than he had thought she would. She had always seemed so strong-willed. He’d thought she’d be a lot harder to break. His friends had told him it was amazing how even the most strong-minded girls become cooperative when they’re alone and afraid.

Sammy turned over and went to sleep. Cheryl lay there beside him, still chained, but finally fell asleep. She woke up the next morning as Sammy spread her legs and crawled on top of her. He shoved his hard cock in her pussy and started fucking her. It was very uncomfortable being on her back with her hands cuffed behind her. Sammy didn’t seem to care as he kept fucking her until he discharged another load of cum in her hot pussy.

Before Sammy left, he did unlock the locking mechanism that locked the handcuffs together. Cheryl stretched her arms. It felt good for them to be free. She had spent all night with them cuffed behind her back. Cheryl didn’t see Sammy again until that night when he came to bed. Before he went to sleep, he cuffed her hands behind her back and she had to sleep that way. She was surprised he didn’t fuck her or make her give him a blowjob, but after he cuffed her, he just turned over and went to sleep. He did however, fuck the beautiful redhead the next morning.

For the next week, Sammy kept Cheryl chained. He would leave her hands free in the daytime, but cuffed them behind her back at night. By the end of the week, the beautiful redhead was showing no signs any longer of resisting. Cheryl hated the creepy bastard, but for now, she belonged to him, she was his property to do with as he wished. She had made up her mind to do what she had to, to survive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.