Police Woman Goes Missing
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Sammy happened to be at his parents’ house on Abby’s birthday. In a few weeks, it would be three years since Abby went missing and still not a clue as to what had happened to her. Her parents still had hope, but it was fading. Sammy was about to leave when Abby’s best friend, Cheryl Baxter showed up; she always stopped by to pay her respects on Abby’s birthday. Cheryl gave Sammy a sarcastic look; she never liked Abby’s brother. He had always given her the creeps, as far back as when she and Abby were young teens. She hated the way he ogled her, staring at her breasts and ass when he thought she didn’t see him.

It had only gotten worse as she got older and developed even more. Cheryl knew Sammy used drugs, she even wondered if he had anything to do with his sister’s disappearance. She wouldn’t put it past the little bastard. She knew Sammy tried to spy on them when she spent nights at their house. He would try to catch them undressing; once Cheryl was sure she saw him peeking in his sister’s bedroom window when they were getting ready for bed.

Cheryl had just taken off her top and bra; her breasts were fully exposed when she caught a glimpse of Sammy looking in the window. Abby had just put on a clean pair of panties and was slipping her nighty over her nude breasts. Cheryl quickly grabbed her nighty and went in Abby’s bathroom to finishing changing. When she came out, she went over to the window and peeked through the blinds, but Sammy was gone. She decided not to tell her friend about her freaky brother. From then on, when she was over there, she always made sure Abby’s drapes were fully closed before they started undressing.

Sammy hated Cheryl almost as much as he did his sister. It was just that his sister and her best friend were the two best-looking girls he knew. His sister was only two years older than he was and Cheryl one year. It had been extremely frustrating growing up with two hot sexy girls hanging around the house, especially two that shunned him. He had tried to make friends with the beautiful Cheryl, but she made it clear that she didn’t want anything to do with him. Sammy had vowed that one day he’d make the bitch pay.

At twenty-three years old, Cheryl Baxter was a gorgeous redhead with a fabulous body. Her large breasts and well-formed ass made her the envy of most women and the object of desire for most men. She had long red hair that reached the middle of her back. Her complexion was perfect, not a blemish. Her face was absolutely beautiful, from her sexy mouth to her little nose and light green eyes. She could have easily been a model, except her breasts were a little large for a model.

Cheryl was engaged to be married in six months; she hated that her best friend wouldn’t be around to be her bridesmaid. They had talked many times while growing up about being in each other’s wedding when they got married. The one dark moment in the otherwise wonderful day would be when she walked down the aisle and stood beside her husband to be, and her best friend wouldn’t be beside her.

After telling his two black pimp friends about Cheryl, convincing them of the fun they could have with her, and the money they could make with her sexy body, they decided to help him kidnap her. Sammy told them she’d be perfect for making porn videos. The one thing they hated about Abby was the beautiful blonde would’ve been great, but they couldn’t use her in sex videos. Someone would surely have recognized her for being the missing police officer.

Sammy had always wanted to fuck the beautiful sexy redhead. Cheryl worked as a receptionist at a large office downtown, which was where she’d met her boyfriend. After dating him for two years and being engaged for one of those years, she’d finally agreed to set a date for the wedding. She had let him take her virginity after they were engaged. Cheryl had always been a good girl and never let boys go too far with her.

She however, loved her boyfriend and he convinced her they’d be careful, he’d use a condom so she wouldn’t get pregnant until after they were married and decided to start a family. The beautiful redhead’s pussy had been extremely tight when he took her virginity; she’d let out a loud grunt and a painful groan when he broke through her hymen, sending his hard cock deep into her previously unused pussy.

The beautiful redhead felt her boyfriend’s hard cock imbedded in her vagina as it stretched to accommodate his large cock. His cock wasn’t really that large, but it was the first cock in her pussy, so it seemed large to her. It didn’t hurt as much as she thought it would, just a sharp pain when he first went in. When he started easing his hard cock in-and-out of her tight little pussy, the pain went away.

Her boyfriend had been fucking her for about five minutes when she felt him cum. She could feel the warmth of his cum in her pussy. When he pulled his cock out of her, the condom was full of thick white cum and the outside had traces of Cheryl’s blood, the last remnants of her virginity. After their first time, they continued having sex regularly, but always made sure he had an available condom to use.

Cheryl pulled into her assigned parking space at her apartment complex. She hadn’t paid much attention to the plain white van parked in the space next to hers. When she got out of her car, and before she had time to react, the side door of the van slid open and two large black men jumped out and grabbed her. One put a chloroform rag over her nose and mouth as the other grabbed her legs. They picked up her struggling body and carried her into the van. By then the beautiful redhead was completely out from the chloroform. Sammy started the engine, backed out of the parking space and drove off.

When Cheryl didn’t show up for work the next day her boss called her apartment, but got no answer. Her boyfriend stopped by her apartment the next evening, her car was there but no one came to the door. He used the spare key she had given him, in case of an emergency, to unlock the door. Checking her apartment, everything seemed in order, but Cheryl was nowhere to be found.

After calling her several times that night and still no answer, he went by where she worked the next day and found out she hadn’t been to work for two days. On the third day of her apparent disappearance, and after checking Cheryl’s apartment again, he called her parents and asked if they knew where their daughter was. After convincing him they had no idea, he went to the police and filled out a missing person report.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.