Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

It was Abbigail Johnson’s twenty first birthday and she was extremely happy that morning. She had finished her training at the police academy a week earlier. Out of thirty-four cadets, Abby graduated at the top of her class. Ever since she was fifteen, all she wanted to be was a cop. Her thirteen-year-old brother Samuel had been hooked on drugs, and almost died from an overdose.

At Abby’s graduation ceremony, her parents were there. She wished her brother Sammy would have been there also, but deep down she knew he wouldn’t be. He couldn’t have cared less about her being a cop. In fact, Samuel Johnson hated his sister. His self-righteous bitch sister, in his opinion, was always downing him about his friends and drug use. Abby knew he was probably off somewhere getting stoned. That seemed to be the only thing her brother did anymore. The reason Abby wanted to be a cop so bad, was to catch the gang that got her Sammy hooked on drugs.

Abby put on her police uniform, and stood in front of her full-length mirror; she had her long blonde hair tucked under her cap. Looking in the mirror, she must admit she looked hot, even in her uniform. It did little to conceal her 34C-22-34 measurements. Her breasts pushed out her police shirt and the trousers did little to hide the fact that she had a well-formed and shapely ass. Abby was proud of her body, she had worked hard to keep in shape.

She took her cap off and shook her beautiful blonde hair loose. It flowed down well past her shoulders. Her sparkling blue eyes gazed in the mirror. Abby knew she was a beautiful girl and had been told that throughout high school and college. Boys, and men, were always telling her how beautiful she was. Abby’s breasts developed early; at thirteen, boys were trying to kiss and feel her up, even at that young age. She spent a lot of time fighting off hands. Abby dated a lot in high school after she turned sixteen, but managed to stay a virgin.

That however, didn’t last long in college. About midway through her freshman year, she met a boy she really liked. They had been dating for several weeks, when they went to a friend’s party. Abby was having such a good time that she’d lost track of how many drinks she had consumed. As the night went on, she got a little tipsy and carefree. Her date had to help her back to her dorm room.

Abby lived in a coed dorm. Her roommate had gone home for the weekend, so when the boy got Abby to her dorm room, he started making out with her. Abby loved cuddling and kissing, and even let boys play with her breasts. If she really liked them, she’d let them suck on her nipples, but no further. If the boy was extremely hard and she felt sorry for him, she’d bring him off with her hands.

She never used her mouth on a boy, that was just too slutty for her. Several boys had tried unsuccessfully to convince her to give them a blowjob. They told her all the girls were doing it, but she always refused and told them she wasn’t that way.

That night though, Abby was a little drunk and her body was responding to the boy’s hands. She didn’t resist when he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her. She even let him unhook her bra and remove it, which gave him full access to her magnificent nude breasts. The boy laid Abby on the bed and started sucking on her nipples. She was lying there moaning with her eyes closed letting the boy have his way with her.

Before she could get her brain focused to stop the boy, he had her on her back, passionately kissing her as she kissed him back. He eased his hand under the beautiful blonde’s short skirt and slipped her panties off her pretty legs, and dropped them on the floor. With her little skirt bunched up around her waist, he crawled on top of Abby’s sexy body.

Abby was moaning as the boy lined up his hard cock with her little blonde pussy. She was wet and ready to be fucked for the first time. However, he knew Abby was a virgin, so he pushed gently into her pussy, until he felt the head of his cock push against her hymen. The boy pulled back a little, and then moved his hips forward, with more force than before. This time, Abby’s hymen gave way, allowing him to drive deep into her; Abby felt a sudden pain, as he was fully imbedded in her previously unused pussy.

The boy started fucking Abby with long easy strokes until he realized her pain had subsided and he wasn’t hurting the pretty blonde anymore. He then started fucking her with longer and harder strokes. Feeling the boy’s cock sliding in-and-out of her tight pussy was sending tremors through her body. Without realizing it, Abby was instinctively moving her hips and fucking the boy. She spread her legs wider, giving him better access to her pussy.

Now the pain was completely gone and replaced by a new feeling, one that caused Abby to wrap her legs around the boy’s ass and trying to pull his hard cock deeper in her now very wet pussy. The boy kissed her open mouth passionately as he started fucking her harder and harder. Abby was groaning and moaning, as she moved her tight pussy up to meet his driving cock.

Abby was so beautiful and hot, the boy couldn’t last long before he was shooting a massive load of cum deep in her pussy. She was lucky she didn’t get pregnant and started taking birth control pills after that night. Abby continued to date and fuck the boy for a few more months before she broke up with him.

By then, all he wanted to do on dates was to take her somewhere and fuck her or have her give him a blowjob. The young blonde had let him talk her into sucking his cock, but she had started feeling used. He didn’t care about her; she was just a hot sexy girl for him to shove his hard cock into her pussy or mouth when he got horny.

Abby continued to date all though college, but was not promiscuous; she could count the number of boys she sucked and fucked on one hand, never swallowing any of their cum. She always dated the boy several months before she had sex with him and usually fucked him first before she sucked him.

It was always the same. After she finally would give in, letting the boys shove their hard cocks in her tight pussy, that was all they wanted to do anymore. She knew they were just using her for sex and to brag to their friends that they got between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.