Beautiful People - Cover

Beautiful People

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Story of a man who finds his heritage, Love, in the throws of a Motorcycle club.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics  

I was riding my Harley home after an eye opening weekend, it was close to midnight and half way home I noticed a set of head lights following me. At first I thought I was being paranoid, but after a few turns I was sure I was being followed, and they were being very careful not to be seen (like a professional would). I waited until I found the perfect place with no population and well lit stretch of road and I broke hard and turned the Harley around loosed the strap holding my 45 caliber in the holster and rode directly at the vehicle following me. As I got closer I pulled the 45 out kept it pointed at the vehicle until I could see it was a black SUV like one the club used.

I kept my gun on them until they slowly rolled up next to me and lowered the window. I put the gun away and Patrick told me that they were under orders and began to apologize. I said that’s ok I understand, and I turned around and went on home. Once I was inside my apartment I waved and they went on. This was the world I was joining, and it was going to take some adjusting.

In the morning I called Carson and asked his permission to move into the mansion and he said yes and I was glad to hear it. I also asked him if it would be acceptable for me to get a job with a local gun shop. He said that it would indeed, and we agreed that it would also give us greater access to guns and ammo without the clubs’ direct association. I called my employer that I’d worked for three years, a told him I was quitting. I contacted a friend who’d been asking me to work for him at his gun shop as his gunsmith. He was very happy to have me, and asked what changed, and I told him life had been boring and that was changing. The shop was closer to the mansion and that would make life easier.

I talked with my father every day that week something we’d never done before. We were close as father and son but now we were even closer and he seemed very proud of me. He cautioned me about the dangers I was facing and how it would be different from my military experience to date. I told him that I had new extended family to help guide me and keep me safe. Every day that week my father surprised me with every conversation. Friday evening as I had finished moving my things in with Kristen, the membership began to roll in. There were bikes of all kinds and a lot of folks hugging and shaking hands.

In the Main room, we all sat down and there was an official air to the meeting. Carson called the meeting to order and business was discussed briefly, and the assassination attempt was briefly discussed. Then Carson opened the floor to new business, and left a moment silent and then said he had one piece of new business to present to the membership for a vote. He said that this man pointing at me had proven himself to be worthy of membership and has a backer. Just then my father stepped into the room and said this is my son Jackson Teller and I nominate him for membership.

There was a hush in the room as he spoke and when he was done Carson said that he seconded the motion and added that due to my actions with regard to the assassination attempt, that full membership with no other restriction should be granted. He raised his voice and said all in favor and there was a resounding wave of one voice “Aye” and then Carson said opposed, and there was silence, so quiet that the lights buzzing sound was the only thing heard. Carson said motion carried, and reached out to shake my hand and said you Jackson Teller are a full member in good standing of the Cloven Hoof, and a Proven Heritage.

Kristen walked to me with my leather coat raised above her head like the women at the fights carrying the round signs. She swayed her hips as she walked and I thought how blessed I was to have found her. She walked turning so all could see the club’s Colors, there were shouts and clapping. She held the coat for me and I put it on. There were a lot of hoots and hollers and clapping. Kristen hugged me followed by my Father, and then Jessica. The music was turned on and drinks were passed round. My Father said I’m proud of you son, and I introduced Kristen to him. He looked her up and down as if examining her and said “well done young man she’s a keeper”, and gave her a hug. He made his way out the door, along with a few of the members I didn’t know yet, although they seemed to know him. Once again my Father surprised me.

The party kicked into high gear and Kristen kept me supplied in drink and smoke. Many members I’d not met came over and introduced themselves and I talked to so many folks I couldn’t remember them all. As the hour got late and folks had left out, the crew that was left seemed to switch into sexual mode. There were several couples that had gone off to a couch and a few blow jobs were being given to the seated men. I noticed Carson off to the side getting some slow head from Jessica, and he gave me a nod of his head, and raised a glass of whiskey which I did in return. Kristen had been keeping close to me throughout the evening and I thought about how nice it was to have her.

Then she got up and said she’d be back in a few minutes with a surprise. When she returned, she had a red headed woman that looked to be maybe 20 years old. Kristen said this is Maggie and if you’ll kindly accept this gift, I present to you, I would that we go open her up in our room. I wasn’t sure what to say other than, thank you I accept. With that they each took an arm and helped me to my feet and led me to our room. I was amazed that Kristen was doing this, as I thought for some reason that we would be spending more time as a traditional couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.