31 March 2007 - Cover

31 March 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan nervously waits to meet Wendy's parents. Brad and Jake play hockey against each other in a vital playoff game..."Will you try to relax, you'll do just fine," her gentle embrace and soft kiss trying to reassure him. "I've told them about us and how much we love each other, just not about all the great sex we have," Wendy couldn't help giggling at his self torture.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Humor   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Barbra led them to the rec room, finding Dan and Brian looking up the shorter skirts of Diane, Brenda, and Abby. The girls closed their legs more, seeing the women returning.

“You don’t have to stop your teasing because of me,” Barbra said, sitting by Brian. The others immediately noticed her increased cleavage. “I thought I’d give you something a little closer to look at, unless you want one of those three sexy girls to sit on your lap and see if they can get a rise out of you!” She teased.

“Barb, you never cease to amaze me with your teasing.” He kissed her cheek, and she placed his hand on her raised hem.

Diane, Brenda, and Abby slowly relaxed their poses. Ever so leisurely, they opened their legs, allowing light to reveal their shaved pussies.

Brian found it a challenge to look at all the women revealing so much skin and watch the beginning of Hockey Night in Canada, where Toronto was hosting Pittsburgh.


Abby moved to sit between Brad and Brian. She smiled at Mr. Crawford, knowing he was looking at her deep cleavage and slender legs. She took Brad’s hand in hers, resting it on her lap at the short hem.

Wendy wanted to be close to Dan, and because there was a shortage of seats, she made him lap her seat. Her arm went around his shoulder for support, her mostly bare breast just inches away from his mouth. Her eyes sparkled from the dancing flames in the fireplace, and she kissed him. She placed his arm around her waist to stay just under her breast.

The front doorbell chimed, so Karen went to answer it. She greeted Vicky and Scott, hugging them and giving them a kiss. “Everyone is in the rec room watching the game. Wendy’s parents are here, and are they ever frisky! Vicky, can I borrow Scott for a little while?”

“Sure, honey, what’s up?”

“Very soon, Scott’s cock, I hope. This pregnancy has made me so fucking horny.”

“See you soon.” Vicky smiled as Karen led him to the main bedroom.

Vicky walked down the stairs. “Where’s Scott?” Wendy asked.

“That horny bitch, Karen, took him to bed for a quick fuck,” she said bluntly in a joking manner. Dan made the introductions, and Brian noted another woman who was sensually dressed.

“Mom and Dad, Dan and Karen, have a very open marriage,” Wendy finally revealed.

“So I’ve been witnessing,” Barbra replied.

“Scott and Vicky are my parents,” Abby offered, and Vicky smiled at her, appreciating her new title.

“I’ll get a few more chairs,” Jake offered, bringing several from the dining room.

“Both my brothers play in the OHL: Peter for Kingston and Derek for Oshawa,” Abby proudly announced.

“We live in Kingston and have been to a few games,” Brian mentioned.

Thirty minutes later, Karen and Scott joined them. “Get your sex fix for now?” Dan kidded her.

“It’ll hold me for a while. Cathy and Ben should be here soon,” she said, hinting at a second disappearance.

Jake didn’t mind Brenda using his lap to make room for Scott. She teasingly moved her ass against his crotch. “Brenda, remember Boxing Day?” Karen cautioned.

“Yes, I do, but Tiffany isn’t here,” she reasoned, placing Jake’s arm around her at the bottom of her breast.

Jake tried to watch the hockey game, which was now 2 to 1 for Toronto with a minute remaining in the first period. Brenda did her best to distract his vision with her deep cleavage and a hand going dangerously close to her short hem.

“Do you think Tiffany will mind if I kiss you?” She asked.

“I sure hope not!” He replied as their lips met, his cramped cock beginning to stir.

The doorbell chimed again, and Karen was quick to answer it. “See you in about half an hour,” Dan joked to her.

“We’ll see,” she said, smiling at him.

Cathy appeared, and Brian took in her sensual beauty. Introductions were made, saying that she was Diane, Brenda, and Brad’s sister. Barbra further teased Brian, rubbing his crotch. “All this wonderful cleavage and sexy legs must be getting to you.”

“It is!” His eyes looked down Vicky’s low top as she leaned over to take a snack from the table tray.

“I told Karen we may have to borrow her bedroom before we go home.”

He looked at her eyes, sparkling in the firelight. “You never cease to amaze me!”

“I’ll amaze you again after Karen has her second fuck.” She smiled and kissed him. They continued watching the game with his hand around her waist, caressing the outer portion of her tit and her hand resting on his crotch.


Abby was having a difficult time controlling her desire for Brad. Her pose relaxed, her leg and thigh pressed against his. She didn’t care that Brian saw her guide Brad’s finger to her hungry pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.